Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Friday Drama 1/5/17

Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 Empty WSOMN Friday Drama 1/5/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:17 pm

CANDYKISSES
I hope that Ted is alright. He has not posted his prayer today.

Sandnsea
Me too, Ted check in!

BigHeart
Hi!! Yes, Ted where are you?

dpchamp
GM, roomies! TED, praying you are all right...

catrompf
gm wonderful wsomn family!!! WSOMN Friday Drama    1/5/17 Heart missing Ted

TED1016
computer/Internet down umknown reason I only have access from my cellphone. They are working on the problem now BBL

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, as we sit here with great expectations it appears that our promised funds have been help up again for one reason or another for reasons yet reviled to us at the time of this writing. Well, so be it for we know it all things connected with this event are pretty much in the hands of people who are not under our control. Does it mean never going to happen? Not really this will happen.

Dear Lord God Almighty, Thins beyond our control happen day after day so we need to look at this in that light, We know in our hearts that it will happen and we know the end result will in fact be a global event. So in the end we will be privileged to see a global event as it never has been seen before. Sure it will affect the lives of many, but by far most of the world outside of our current situation.

So rest well this early morning my friends. From everything I have read during my own research I know that this not only will it happen but it absolutely has to happen. All ways remember folks, “Our Destiny Awaits” Let the day or days ahead of us know in our hearts that this WILL happen. God bless you all…

Sorry folks, due to mechanical issues beyond my control, I was unable to post this message any earlier in the day much less, the date indicated above. All seems to be working right now…

Dedar
I have mainly 500 million zim notes. Now saying that the government of Zimbabwe hasn't released them for exchanging as too many were counterfeited.

Dedar
That is going to really stuff me up. Thank goodness I still have some 100 trillion notes.

Really hoping this information is not correct.

TED1016
I wouldn't place my faith at this point on anything I hear from the various sites :The Truth will start when the 800 numners are posted.

Kim
Dedar you are to take all currency to exchange just in case. You can authenticate you 500’s with a black light

dpchamp
If I use a black light to look at my zim, what am I going to see?

Dedar
Kim I will do that. I believe my 500 million notes are not counterfeit. I was referring to what Tony from TNT said today about the 500 million notes. That they will not be exchanging them.

Everything seems to change from week to week.

Sandnsea
GE Everyone - I heard the call and personally don't believe a word if it. Take in all your notes when the time comes and don't worry. These calls are like a Soap Opera.

Sandnsea
No one knows till we are there, he's upsetting people. I ckd mine too and they are just fine.

Sandnsea
Don't let it upset you because the Zim story changes daily

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum