Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Thursday Drama 1/4/18

4 posters

Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 Empty WSOMN Thursday Drama 1/4/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:11 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father we thank you for standing with us during this period of waiting for our blessing to be turned loose. We will continue to pray together and for each other as this progresses toward the ultimate completion. The task at hand is huge for humanity projects that need assistance. Help us to use the discernment to concentrate on the areas where the need is.

Dear Lord God Almighty if it means we must wait for another time before this will happen I ask that you give our members the will and the means to hold on until the time is right whenever that is. Thank you Lord for all that you have provided for us and allowing us to draw strength from one another. Whenever our time comes Lord guide us to the best direction to make a good difference in our world.

I see we are still on the any moment situation still. Now I knew this time frame of silence was coming but when I see my friends having problems making it I get worried about them. Trust me I know what total frustration is really like. We just have to stick together and remember “this too will pass” I still see the naysayers have not given up their attempts to bring us down. Don’t let them!

My dear friends, there is no odder like the smell of disappointment in the air today but consider this a testing time in the process, some may fail and fall short while others will soar like eagles above all of the diversity. Let us each choose to soar above the diversity for this too shall pass. Remember always, “Our Destiny Awaits”

adminbill
GOOD MORNING WSOMN. ANOTHER DAY OF WORK INSTEAD OF AT MY VILLA IN THE CARIBBEAN.

RaginCajun
ALOT GOING ON ACCORDING TO FRANK, PEOPLE WILL BE SHOCKED

adminbill
DID FRANK HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY WORTHWHILE OR MORE OF THE SAME?

Caffeindicator
Mornin Adminbill... Frank says digital platforms are to start tomorrow (Thursday) and could take up to the ninth to complete

RaginCajun
hE DISCUSSED A DIGITAL PLATFORM BEING LAUNCHED TODAY BUT WE WANT WE THE RESULTS TILL WEEK. tHE 8TH IS A WORLD WIDE BANKING SOFTWARE UPDATE

adminbill
GOOD - HE IS CORRECT
RaginCajun
DISCUSSED ASSET-BACK US CURRENC

DISCUSSED EO-13818

HE STATED THE DINAR WILLBE A MANAGED FLOAT. WAS A VERY INFORMATIVE CALL

Merlyn
Good Morning Wsomn,.....I am confused, EO 13818 has to do with human rights and corruption. How would that apply to what we are looking for?

Reese
Merlyn. The EO allows the treasury department to seize assets of the bad guys. Lots of assets.

RaginCajun
REESE- I THINK THE EO IS AWESOME AND PART OF THE END PLAN

Reese
Yep. From what I have been reading it is an attempt to go after the “deep state” and the high ups in government and those like Soros, clintons’ etc

Reese
I think it’s the tip of the iceberg. They know what’s coming.

RaginCajun
REESE- AND THEY ARE RUNNING TO HIDE OR GET EXPOSED

Reese
So now we have a lot of corporate money coming back to the US and quiet, behind the scenes, seizure of assts.

RaginCajun
REESE- YES, MOST PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT'S HAPPENING

IF WE WEREN'T ON THIS RIDE WE WOULDN'T EITHER

NOW GET IT OVER WITH AND GIVE US OUR RV

Gunboat
What if the political elites that are not running again have privately exchanged???

rusdav
Hello to all. This ride is crazy. TNT hyped the life out us last week, Admin was sounding so positive last week then a little ‘bit so today’ and then we have Tenwolfman telling us Tank says we are going every day. It’s bonkers

Pj
I just wonder what’s th3creal deal. The real deal!!!! Excitement now what? PM elections war w/Iran I mean come on!!!

one-d-at-a-time
Pj...Bruce feels the storms in the Eastern US are holding us up...

Pj
He did not say that if he did h3 should cancel all future calls,,

one-d-at-a-time
Made me WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 BiggrinWSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 Biggrin

Pj
Yes I’m sure. Had same reaction to FF I love God however some of his prophetic visions seem misplaced

one-d-at-a-time
Once the storm passes...all call center employees can get back in place..

Pj
I don’t believe it’s a scam but wonder if the reinstatement will take place. Things are not the same as last year but again look at a Vietnam it’s booming currency pitiful what’s their motivation?

one-d-at-a-time
The rates are populating? Pj..I have wondered the same thing about booming in vietnam, I guess my hope is this is a global fix and other countries need a blast!

I work with some Indonesians and they laugh at me, when I buy ther rupiah from them...hope I get the last laugh, so far they're right.

Pj
I’m thinking there’s a lot of distractions not sure what hiding. Tax law great but who’s the real winners? I ask the same with this ride

Yes I stop purchasing long time ago when I saw a pattern of news look at it quarterly exact same. But this year was great news and changes so was more hopeful however

one-d-at-a-time
I believe the hope with the tax laws is the big and small companies will reinvest and pass it on to the employees, creating more jobs...

I dont get high anymore with any intel...hoping some truth in it, a lot of bs! try to live day to day, like most of us, I could sure use it now!

one-d-at-a-time
Not trying to put down any intel provider, I guess I dont have to listen...I have stuck up for Bruce..I am finally done listening, It is all ablut products to sell. He had very little intel.

Pj
No intel is crazy I’m not a hype person but now it’s so negative he float guru I’m not even sure what their motivation is

I think they too are disappointed and want to encourage but think it’s going to be difficult going forward!

one-d-at-a-time
Pj...I am retirement age and I guarantee I out work the young ones...they could care less...Our supervisor doesnt even know who is getting the work done...he just knows its getting done...really getting tired of it..try to tell him, he could care less.

halfdozen
DINARNATION! PASTOR MCCRARY HERE! I INVITE EVERY GURU, AND CURRENCY HOLDER TO MEET ME TOMORROW NIGHT AT 5:07 PST, 7:07 CST, 8:07 EST FOR THE FRIDAY NIGHT FIRE NATIONAL PRAYER CALL! 605-475-4810 CODE 688330#

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Thursday Drama 1/4/18

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:47 am

Sooo according to Bruce, an electronic process is holding up the dinar..... guess the dinar rv can't handle snow... how STUPID IS THAT?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:12 am

It's ALL 'Fn' stupid, and they are stupid-Anything for a buck- They need to push some of their money our way- :yes:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:44 am

Sorry, Frank may say a lot is going on, but what he forgot to mention was that the a lot that was going on are investigations for fraud on the part of certain gurus ... (Yea, I know, we should be so lucky.)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 2805820865  WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 2805820865  WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 2805820865  WSOMN Thursday Drama   1/4/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum