Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 1/3/18

4 posters

Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 Empty WSOMN Wednesday Drama 1/3/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:00 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, we come here tonight requesting guidance and protection form those people who are trying to mislead us into believing that their opinions are right so as to throw us off track as we continue in our faith that this will happen at a time of Your choosing thus reducing our spirit and causing disbelief to enter into our hearts and thoughts.

Dear Lord God Almighty, Angels and Demons traverse our world and often pass by us unnoticed every day. We make a choice for good and bad as we go on about our delay routine never taking into consideration extenuating actions what may have changed our lives or the others with whom we interact. Helps all to become more self-aware of how our actions affect our lives and the ones around us.

Sleep or rest well this early morning my friends. Possible great fortunes may be received and with them will come great responsibilities to save our failing country. Each of us has a part to play and I have faith that we as a group of individuals will change the course of our country. May the good Lord bless us all abundantly? To whom much is given, much will be expected. “Our Destiny Awaits”

RaginCajun
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, WE ARE ONE DAY CLOSER TO OUR BLESSING

IT HAS BEEN A LONG RIDE FOR ALL OF US, BUT WE CAN SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END. iT GETS BRIGHTER AS EACH DAY PASSES

minnie mouse
Rc.....what do you think of the accuracy of Bruce's information? Obviously his predictions of timing is wrong but he seems sincere.

RaginCajun
MINNIE- HE MIGHT BE SINCERE, BUT HE HAS BEEN WRONG SO MANY TIMES. I DON'T WASTE MY TIME LISTENING TO HIM ANYMORE. IMO

Angel
I listened to a guy named Benny last evening and I couldn’t believe my ears. Lol

I don’t even remember exactly what he was saying but he threw out the word the P word ending with Y I got disconnected then. Lol

This was supposed to be an “intel” CC

minnie mouse
Seems there are a lot of false gurus out there just trying to make a name for themselves

Angel
Minnie the vulgar name for female part of body. Get it?

minnie mouse
Oh dear, yikes, I get it now

mangelo
Good morning!!! I am expecting more great news today!!! Hope it's our RV day today!

adminbill
GOOD MORNING. WAITING PATIENTLY FOR A TIDBIT THAT INDICATES THE GAME IS AFOOT.

catrompf
gm and ty Adminbill...we like tidbits

Sandnsea
Thanks, I'll take any tidbits they want to throw out!

nowisthetime
Good morning everyone thanks AdminBill for the update

NTB
I heard a rumor that the new Tax Law (which took effect on Jan 1st) was a necessary prerequisite for gold backed US currency and, by extension, the RV. Can't validate, but curious if any one else is hearing same.

RaginCajun
NTB- FRANK IS SAYING THE USD WILL BE IN A BASKET ON JANUARY 4TH

adminbill
GOOD EVENING - STILL NOT SURE OF TIMING FOR THIS EVENT BUT WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE US HERE NEXT WEEK.

CindyLou
Wow Admin thatsbbig statement from you. I love your conservative style always so thank you for that update!

minnie mouse
That is some great encouragement, admin, thankyou for it

Wizofog14
Ab is saying stay grounded. Wouldn’t be surprised if we are still her next week

Astaryia
AdminBill said he 'would not be surprised' to see us here next week meaning.....he is more so 'expecting ' the we will still be here...am I correct?

Pj
Not surprised to see us here next week next month I don’t think anyone would be. How is i5 so good then stale mate. Oh well guess we all were sorta expecting this:

STAG1
I hope bill accidentally put not in that sentace. meaning would be suprised if we are here. why would he reinstate everyone after saying he would do so when the gcr was beginning or imminent

adminbill
TO CLARIFY - I EXPECT TO BE HERE NEXT WEEK AND POSSIBLY LONGER BUT THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION. IT COULD TURN ON A DIME IN OUR FAVOR SO THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BE UPSET ABOUT WHERE WE ARE NOW.

Bc
The real issue is we don’t really know where we are now. The only information that gets published in Dinar world is by the same people that call it done and happening nearly everyday. So we wait patiently as usual.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 1/3/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:18 pm

minnie mouse
Rc.....what do you think of the accuracy of Bruce's information? Obviously his predictions of timing is wrong but he seems sincere.

RaginCajun
MINNIE- HE MIGHT BE SINCERE, BUT HE HAS BEEN WRONG SO MANY TIMES. I DON'T WASTE MY TIME LISTENING TO HIM ANYMORE. IMO

Angel
I listened to a guy named Benny last evening and I couldn’t believe my ears. Lol I don’t even remember exactly what he was saying but he threw out the word the P word ending with Y I got disconnected then. Lol This was supposed to be an “intel” CC

minnie mouse
Seems there are a lot of false gurus out there just trying to make a name for themselves

I love the way they can see through all the gurus EXCEPT the ones they believe are genuine. If they had more than half a brain they'd see that between them they've shown that ALL the gurus are fake.

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 2322496710

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:17 pm

This is the result of some people being 'brainwashed', although they'd be hard pressed to admit it- They'd believe ANYTHING if they thought they'd be millionaires- It happens everyday-This will continue until EVERYTHING about this is well over the 'falls'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:31 pm

Gotta love it...all the liars are liars, except my liar ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 2805820865  WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 2805820865  WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 2805820865  WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/3/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum