Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt"

Go down

Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" Empty Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt"

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:16 am

Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt"

Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" 26552797_1391534580975778_1105648270_n

Twilight News

2 hours ago

A member of the House of Representatives Riyad al-Saadi on Wednesday accused Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri of sponsoring a "dubious deal" by replacing a member of the Iraqi people with a depraved description.

Al-Saadi said in a statement to the twilight news that "Today and in the session of the Iraqi Council of Representatives will be implemented the fourth paragraph of the agenda is the completion of the agreement between MP Mutashar al-Samarrai, who described the Iraqi people a very depressing description and Muthanna Abdul Samad Samarrai and full care by Salim Jubouri, From his parliamentary seat on the pretext of the disease and takes his place Muthanna al-Samarrai, who will also take a pension from the treasury of Iraq as a former deputy. "

He added that "Muthanna al-Samarrai has files and contracts corruption, especially in the questioning of the Minister of Education, which proves the involvement of him and his brothers and his family contracts of the Ministry of Education and other ministries, and issues in the judiciary."

Al-Saadi said that Muthanna al-Samarrai wants to become a deputy to obtain immunity to protect him from the judiciary and integrity that will be condemned by questioning the Minister of Education. He said that "if this suspicious transaction is received today, it is a black hole in the history of the House of Representatives."

Al-Saadi asked members of the House of Representatives not to vote on the resignation of MP Mutashar al-Samarrai because he left the life of the parliament only six months, and it will be a tradition of anyone who has corruption files come to parliament to protect himself from the judiciary, "noting that" the calamity that candidate who comes after MP The Samaritan scribe also conceded to Muthanna Abdul Samad al-Samarrai, what a scandalous deal. "

The parliamentarian concluded his statement by saying that "the replacement must be conditional and conditions in accordance with lengthy procedures, in terms of UNHCR, the judiciary and the prosecution."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/8a2c908d-c229-4019-b6b1-068a38947980

Parliamentarian talks about Jabouri's sponsorship of a "dubious deal" by replacing a "disgusting" deputy with another "corrupt" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum