Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections

Go down

Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections Empty Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:14 am

Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections

Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections SALIM-ALJOBORI

Twilight News

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri announced on Monday that no official date would be set for the upcoming legislative elections, despite a decision by the cabinet to set mid-May next year.

"There is no intention of officially delaying or delaying the elections," Jubouri told a news conference. "There is an electoral process with basic requirements, including a technical one linked to the Commission and the other, to preserve the integrity and impartiality of the process and its results."

He added that tomorrow will be hosting the Electoral Commission in parliament to talk about the process and determine the timing inherent.

He pointed out that according to Article 7 Law 47, the Council of Ministers sets a time for the operation, after which the parliament votes and is converted to the presidency of the Republic. "So far, there is no official date for the operation."

"We have received the budget during the holiday and we have referred it to the Finance Committee," Jubouri said. The observations were met and the other turned into a debate. "

He stressed that the Council Council continues its work without interruption until the completion of the budget and the election law, and will be held continuous sessions and determine a week to crystallize the vision of the law of the budget or the elections, shared by the executive and legislative and UNHCR and parliamentary committees.

He added that the budget in which the burden on the state there are appeals to oil-producing provinces and another from Basra and Kurdistan and another for the displaced and other from the Union of forces can not be ignored.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/2c519cbb-f74a-4b41-9ebd-3caa87bd82b4

Jubouri: There is no official date for the elections 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum