Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 12/27/17

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 Empty WSOMN Wednesday Drama 12/27/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:34 am

The reinstatement of most past members of the WSOMN site has begun in preparation of "the event" to allow pertinent information to be disseminated as it is received. Reinstatement means your original settings remain intact including your username and password. No word on the 800 numbers as of today. Twitter will be used when news is made available.
To join FOLLOW @WSOMN0629
Questions or log on issues? wsomn16@zoho.com

adminbill
GOOD MORNING WSOMN! TODAY WILL BEGIN THE RESTORATION OF MOST DELETED OR BANNED MEMBERS

jb15
Is today the day bill?

adminbill
NOT YET JB BUT IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON. MY PERSONAL WINDOW IS ANYTIME FROM NOW UNTIL THE END OF JANUARY. IT MAY BE DONE IN PHASES TO, AS TONY SAYS, "CATCH THE 1ST MOUSE" BY SOME BANKS.

MY EMPHASIS IS ON SOON. KNOCK ON WOOD

STAG1

Admin- thanks forupdate hump day is my favorite .... If you reinstate the bann members that were negative and this doesn't go with in the next week it may cause chaos in this room IMO

adminbill
MORNING STAG1 - THEY WILL BE QUICKLY DEALT WITH UNLESS THEY ARE REASONABLE

STAG1
Just trying to watch out for you. Heard you are a great guy

adminbill
THANKS STAG1 - THIS SITE IS FILLED WITH GREAT GUYS AND GALS.

adminbill
FOR MEMBERS THAT ARE IN MULTIPLE ROOMS FEEL FREE TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE. IT IS THEIR CHOICE.

adminbill
REMEMBER THE MAJORITY OF DELETED ACCOUNTS WERE BECAUSE THE MEMBER NEVER SIGNED IN AND PARTICIPATED.

adminbill
RIGHT NOW THERE ARE NO MODERATORS ALTHOUGH SUNNI, SUNNYSPLACE AND RICOSHEA WILL BE HIGHLIGHTED AS MODERATORS.

Sandnsea
Praying this is finally it, so many have been lost on this journey. Thanks Bill

Please note I do not post anything from this room in any other room

adminbill
SANDNSEA AND GROUP - YOU MAY POST ELSE WHERE UNLESS POSTER REQUESTS YOU DO NOT. WE ARE TO CLOSE TO HOLD BACK NOW.

Weneedit
Admin god I hope so. As you I am tired.

adminbill
WENEEDIT - TIME FOR OUR SECOND WIND TO BEGIN THROUGH JANUARY AND THEN, HOPEFULLY, WE WILL BE WONDERING WHAT HIT US.

dpchamp
GM, AdminBill…thanks for all you do and for the news today!!

adminbill
DPCHAMP - I REALLY HAVEN'T GIVEN NEWS BECAUSE WHAT I HAVE CAN'T BE CONFIRMED AS YET. I WOULD ADVISE YOU ALL TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE NEWS AND SIMPLY BE ON A HIGHER ALERT THAN WE NORMALLY ARE. AGAIN, I AM LOOKING AT A WINDOW THAT GOES THROUGH JANUARY BUT MAY BE IN OUR FACE WITH THE BLINK OF AN EYE. BE OPTIMISTIC AND ENCOURAGED BUT GUARDED. YOUR FAITH BELONGS TO THE LORD. NOT BANKERS.

GKEL
Good morning everyone, today is a most excellent day in paradise. I am also very happy that I now work From home, so I can watch this unfold in real time LOL. Thank you again AB for this room. A side note: this is my 1st ever chat room that I belonged to and to have it filled with so many awesome folks, I can't think Of a better chat room to get started in.

bb5
GKEL, so true. Really a sweet group.

adminbill
BB5 - OHHH...WE HAVE HAD OUR MOMENTS

Weneedit
Snake do you personally think there are legs to the rumors out there?

Snake
I do Weneedit spoke to a banker up in Austin yesterday who although couched in his responses to my questions did tell me to be sure and stop by his bank early into January as he did wish to explore some new concepts in banking they are developing
I personally do not deal with his bank but several clients use his trust department which is how I know him

adminbill
REINSTATING MEMBERS AND ANSWERING EMAIL. TAKES TIME.

jb15
Anybody hear from iko

adminbill
IKO IS WELL

adminbill
SUNNYSPLACE, SUNNI, RICOSHEA CAN ALL CAP UP IF DESIRED

HOWEVER. I EXPECT THIS TO BE A SELF REGULATING ROOM AS IT HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST 6 OR SO MONTHS. I WILL REACH OUT TO IKO.

Sunnysplace
HI ADMIN, ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE YOU....THANKS FOR BRINGING IN MANY OF OUR WSOMN FAMILY...

dminbill
GOOD TO SEEM THEM COMING BACK

Tbirdd
Admin ~ thank you for the email! Pffeww .. soo glad I'm still part of the family! . . :

adminbill
I HAVE FOUND THAT THE EMAIL CAPABILITIES DIRECTLY FROM THIS SITE ARE SUPERB. SO, IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER MEANS OF COMMUNICATION YOU MAY RECEIVE DIRECT EMAILS FROM THE SITE.

CopperWire
I received an email saying I was banned now I am reinstated, the only problem is that I’ve been on here every day and it doesn’t seem like I’ve been banned. Is this a false email?

adminbill
COPPERWIRE. SAME EMAIL WENT OUT TO EVERYONE. CURRENT, BANNED OR DELETED

adminbill
OFF TO WORK. BACK THIS EVENING TO FINISH RESTORATION. ONLY ONE RUDE COMMENT SO FAR AND OF COURSE HE DID NOT WANT BACK IN.

AJM wrote
moments ago
Well I went to TD Bank to try my luck. No exchange of Iraqi Dinar. I also took 200,000 Dong just in case but that's only worth $7.96. So nothing yet.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Wednesday Drama 12/27/17

Post by Kevind53 Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:00 pm

Bill must be trying to jack up his traffic ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 2805820865  WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 2805820865  WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 2805820865  WSOMN Wednesday Drama   12/27/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum