Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system

Go down

The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system Empty The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:02 pm

The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system

The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system NB-225214-636499055549824701

Editor Ali Jassim - Tuesday, December 26,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The Cabinet approved on Tuesday the registration of the draft comprehensive electronic tax system, while decided to prepare a plan to transfer powers to the liberated governorates during the next year.

"The Council of Ministers held its regular session on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi , and the Council discussed the items on the agenda and issued a number of resolutions on them," the press office of the Council of Ministers said in a press release . To invest in the island of tourist weddings and the neighboring lake and authorize the Supreme Committee for Investment and Reconstruction to decide on the subject in the light of a formula that sets the course of the resolution of land ownership without delay the procedures of investment of the signatories mentioned.

The Cabinet added that "the Cabinet approved the third amendment to the system of nursing homes for the elderly No. 4 of 1985, which was verified by the Council of State," noting that "he decided that the Supreme Authority for Coordination between the provinces prepare a plan to transfer powers to the liberated provinces during 2018 after the completion of requirements Stability of Nineveh, Salah al-Din and Anbar , and regular regular meetings of the provincial councils for a period of four months after the adoption of the budget of 2018.

The Office said that "the registration of the draft comprehensive electronic tax system was approved in accordance with the provisions of the guide guide for projects of partnership with the private sector," pointing out that "the Council of Ministers approved the establishment of the Ministry of FinanceThe General Authority for Taxation and the Consulting Office for Information Systems, Accounts and Communications at the University of Baghdad (the holding authority) concluded the partnership contract with the investor (the private sector) following the method of direct invitation to start the project above. "

It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers, Which discusses the draft laws and developments at various levels of political, economic and social.

LINK

The Cabinet approves the registration of the comprehensive electronic tax system 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum