Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq

Go down

Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq Empty Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:22 pm

Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq

The situation of "anger" prevalent in Baghdad and the major cities of the South ...

23/12/2017 - 13:47

Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq F797b795410fff9efabb13e75dbc866d_L

An Arab press report predicts that, in the coming period, there will be unprecedented demonstrations and protests due to corruption and poor living conditions.

The London-based Arabic-language newspaper Al-Arab reported Saturday that the next period in Iraq would be a period of "unprecedented public anger" after the end of the war on a sympathetic organization that, despite the tragedies caused by the " Revealed the fragility of the situation of the country, and the disadvantages of the ongoing political process, and the extent of corruption of the class holding the reins of power ».

Cities such as Baquba (Diyala governorate), Tikrit (Salah al-Din governorate), Ramadi (Anbar province) and others did not witness much popular protests during the war, but they expected "large waves of popular anger After the end of the war in those areas, because of "poor living conditions and severe deterioration in services, but the lack of most of the times, as well as the state of popular resentment on the political class, and management, both central or local, and the apparent lack of addressing the situation of the population During the war, to the degree of involvement of many officials in the theft Aid to the displaced ".

The report also noted the state of "anger" prevailing in the capital Baghdad and major cities in the south of Iraq, which has been erupting from time to time in the form of mass demonstrations demanding the end of corruption and accountability of its symbols, and improve living conditions.

The newspaper concluded that Iraq is ahead of a period of unprecedented protests, "especially as the Iraqis have passed the barrier of fear and have fallen to the status of political leaders in various symbols and different positions of party and positions in the state.

The Iraqi capital Baghdad has seen on Friday demonstrations demanding accountability of the corrupt, and responsible for the lack of security, which led to the commission of an advocate of massacres such as massacres Spyker and Saqlawiya.

Residents of the city of Nasiriyah, the center of the province of Dhi Qar and a number of districts in the province, protested yesterday against the privatization of electricity, raising slogans linking the trend to privatization with the spread of corruption and officials seeking to enrich at the expense of simple people.

In the meantime, a talk to Abadi last Tuesday that Baghdad will intervene to protect the demonstrators in the Kurdistan region (according to him) if they were oppressed by the security authorities in the region, the irony of civil activists on social networking sites, saying to provide Abadi security and safety in Baghdad and the rest of the provinces Iraq, which is rampant militias, which can not even the security services to stand in front of them, and put an end to the rampant corruption in all joints of the state and the looting and kidnapping in the capital and the rest of the cities before they claim and defend the citizens of the Kurdistan Region, Including salaries and medicines and impose an air embargo on them, and the displacement of militias and security forces about 200 thousand of them in Kirkuk and Tuzkhurmatu.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/402086

Report: Expectations of "unprecedented" demonstrations throughout Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum