Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries

4 posters

Go down

Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries Empty Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:18 am

Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries Water

Despite the talk about the fight against corruption adopted by Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi in recent days, Iraq's membership in the International Initiative for Transparency in Extractive Industries (oil and gas) was finally suspended, which means the return of the classification of Iraq in the list of the top ten most corrupt countries In the world, after graduating from it to rank 11, based on a source specialized in the standards of international transparency and the subject of corruption.

The report issued by the initiative on Iraq not to abide by 22 points and did not meet the criteria adopted at 15 points, because it did not provide detailed information on the quantities of oil production and exports of assets, in addition to the cost of production.

Iraq was the permanent member of the Transparency Initiative Organization 2012, and considered the government of Nuri al-Maliki at the time of Iraq's acceptance of the organization "a historic event," because it "provides bridges of trust between the citizens and the authorities concerned to manage the most important resource in Iraq," Iraq is one of the largest oil countries in the countries Members of the Initiative.

Despite the importance given by the previous government to Iraq's accession to the International Transparency Initiative (TI), the current government is "cool" about the suspension of membership weeks ago.

With the exception of statements made by the initiative's adviser, lawyer Mohammed al-Saadi, that the problem of the freeze is due to the "intensity of the standards adopted by the initiative", the Iraqi government or the Ministry of Oil concerned in the first instance did not issue any official statement.

In light of the government's clear silence on the issue of freezing, organizations and figures working in the field of transparency and integrity are active in criticizing the representatives of the initiative in Iraq and accusing them of failing to provide the international initiative with the necessary information to meet Iraq's specific standards.

A member of the Nahrain Foundation for Transparency and Integrity accuses Iraq-accredited members of the Iraq Initiative of failing to provide good information on extractive industries to avoid freezing Iraq's membership. "The reason for the freeze is the lack of transparency in reporting, Iraq announces the quantities produced clearly, and did not cooperate representatives of the government in this regard also. "

"The initiative was the only window that reflects transparency in dealing with the most important sector in the country, the extractive sector of oil and gas, "He said.

"The lack of transparency in oil or the freezing of the initiative means a decline in the level of transparency and integrity, so Iraq will return to the list of the ten most corrupt countries in the world."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/51b9f472-fe00-4323-afd3-fd4fd2f417cd

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries Empty Re: Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:20 am

Without a comment: After leaving it ... Iraq returns to the list of the top ten most corrupt countries in the world !!

Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries Image

Baghdad News -

He confirmed a competent source in the international standards of transparency and the issue of corruption, suspend Iraq 's membership in the International Transparency Initiative in the extractive industries (oil and gas), and the return Ranked in the list of the top ten countries most corrupt in the world, after leaving them, to rank 11. 

The report recently issued by the The initiative on Iraq, not by 22 points and did not meet the criteria adopted at 15 points, because it did not provide detailed information on the quantities of production of oil exports and assets, in addition to the cost of production, according to the newspaper 'Middle East'. 

Iraq was the permanent member of the Transparency Initiative 2012, and considered the government of Nuri al-Maliki, at the time acceptance of Iraq's organization 'historic event' because it 'provides bridges of confidence between the citizens and the authorities concerned with the management of the most important resource in Iraq', and Iraq is one of the largest oil in Member countries that are members of the Initiative.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=29503

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries Empty Re: Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:48 am

Yes, and it WILL remain that way until Maliki and his henchmen are taken out of the picture, and SHOT for treason against the people and the country- Maliki will NOT stop until he is killed, plain and simple, the  reason I say that is, he will continue his ploy against the people and country, IF he isn't, plain and simple-It is all about money and control to him, he doesn't care about the people or the country, and he is also Iran's favorite puppet-- Always has been-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:53 am

I never realized they left the list. but I will say this after the elections when m and iran win you have seen nothing yet
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:56 am

Yep, and everything will go to hell in a bucket- Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries 2834342768 Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries 2834342768 Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyboy Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:05 am

Jayzze wrote:I never realized they left the list. but I will say this after the elections when m and iran win you have seen nothing yet

Ya, lololol... they never left it.  It is a real sh*t hole
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:09 am

Troyboy, GREAT to see you! Where ya been, anyhow? Hope all has been and is going good for you! Welcome back! :yes: Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries 2834342768 Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Troyboy Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:29 am

Terbo56 wrote:Troyboy, GREAT to see you! Where ya been, anyhow? Hope all has been and is going good for you! Welcome back! :yes: Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries 2834342768 Iraq Returns to the list of the MOST corrupt countries 2834342768

It just got to be too much for awhile.  The disappointment and the loss of my $$$ was weighing pretty heavily on me. I can stop in now and then now and not take any of it seriously. I know my $$$ is gone and my dinar is worthless and I accept it.  Miss you all though lol. Seems like a lot of new people have been frequenting the forum. I see some new and old faces.  Not that you are old though, buddy. 
:winky winky:
Troyboy
Troyboy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:43 am

Just glad to see you!- It's been awhile, and I must admit, my hair { what's left of it'} is abit more grey than it was when I first got into this- It is getting old, but will hang on 'til the last gunfire! Been here since 2011, and some invested in this dinar for years, since 2003- A Very long time for the 'guru's to line their pockets, right? :winky winky: Very Happy
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:55 am

troy  if we are lucky one day in the future ten cents is very real. I bought all mine 15 yrs ago real cheap  and sold most of it for a small profit if I din not spen most of my time building a busisness I would be like the sheep hoping for a miracle
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:19 pm

Isn't that a Xmas movie, 'Miracle on 34th Street'? Or was it 'ELM' street? I forget....... question
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum