Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning

+2
clayf
snowbird111
6 posters

Go down

Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning Empty Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning

Post by snowbird111 Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:48 am

Posted Today, 08:35 AM

Sep 23 6:44 AM [wmawhite] Talibani just stated that Iraq is free of all UNSC sanctions!!!

Sep 23 6:44 AM [ynot] Talabani is speaking now. You can watch it here: http://www.unmultime...org/tv/webcast/
… and Shabibi is schedule to talk tomorrow at the World Bank. Saturday 24 september @ 2:00 pm…. Link: http://web.worldbank....313105,00.html

Sep 23 6:44 AM [dckanz] released from ALL sanctions
Sep 23 6:44 AM [wmawhite] Talibani just stated that Iraq is free of all UNSC sanctions!!!
Sep 23 6:45 AM [dessybug] he said Iraq liberated completely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 23 6:46 AM [wizkid] wow thanking USA to the world
Sep 23 6:46 AM [dessybug] Guys that was it.......................LIBERATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 23 6:47 AM [.katt] waiting to hear him say "WTO"
Sep 23 6:47 AM [shasta7] .katt I am waiting to hear him say.... shabibi or CBI
6:46 AM [.katt] LIFTED ALL RESTRICTIONS TGHAT WERE IMPOSED ON IRAQ..
6:46 AM [.katt] THERE IT IS AGAIN
6:48 AM [shasta7] talabani is hitting all the right note... as he MUST be say... so Iraq can get the votes... lol He is doing what is expected...
6:50 AM [bgg] 1biz4u - I don't care what they posted on Dinar Recaps - as the leader of the Dewey Round Table - I can tell you in no uncertain terms that no one on that team truly believes this will take until 2013. Period!!
6:50 AM [bgg] Just stopped back in to set that one straight....sorry. TTYL
6:53 AM [dinomatic] T Speech is over
6:53 AM [wizkid] Good job Talibani.. I hope it means something for all ur fans here at OOM
6:54 AM [dinomatic] tvg He discussed progress made from September 15th
6:54 AM [shasta7] mimi49 ..... Shabibi is suppose to speak Sat... not sure about yesterday or last night
6:56 AM [UpbeatFreddie] If Talabani says restrictions are lifted,then we just heard what we wanted from him
6:57 AM [architect] Talabani clearly stated that all restrictions have been lifted and that are completely now a sovereign nation
6:58 AM [musiccitylady] Haven't we been told that Iraq has RV'd on more Fridays than any other day? It is STILL Friday!
7:00 AM [ajdevldog] IMPORTANT - he said that all sanctions have been lifted as well

snowbird111

Back to top Go down

Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning Empty Re: Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning

Post by clayf Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:56 am

your links are wrong, dont work .....re post please
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning Empty Re: Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning

Post by snowbird111 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:12 am

http://gadebate.un.org/66/iraq

snowbird111

Back to top Go down

Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning Empty Meat of statement by Talabani

Post by snowbird111 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:15 am

In addition to this, we were able to get rid of the sanctions and restrictions imposed
on Iraq as a result of the invasion of Kuwait. Based on Security Council Resolutions
1956, 1957 and 1958, adopted on 15 December 2010, Iraq has been freed completely
from all of the restrictions imposed on it which have prevented the country from
benefiting from scientific and technological advances, and Iraq has gained its sovereignty
in regards to its financial resources

snowbird111

Back to top Go down

Post by lambert Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:18 am

Hate to rain on the parade but if you actually read his speach he directly refers to the financial sanctions that were lifted on Dec 15 2010 and nothing about chapter 7 in finality.

lambert

Back to top Go down

Post by DOUBLE B 65 Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:37 am

6:50 AM [bgg] 1biz4u - I don't care what they posted on Dinar Recaps - as the leader of the Dewey Round Table - I can tell you in no uncertain terms that no one on that team truly believes this will take until 2013. Period!!

I read Dinar Recaps continously, and I have never heard that it would be 2013.

Did I miss something ?

And, after last night, I was certain we would hear SOMETHING to all the mosque, am, 10:30 EST last night.

And now, total silence again, WTH is going on.

DOUBLE B 65

Back to top Go down

Post by ECOE Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Last edited by ECOE on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

ECOE
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Talabani-All sanctions lifted-from ptr this morning Empty Talabani's Speech

Post by delmar2 Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:23 pm

Pres Talabani UN Speech 9/23/11
« on: Today at 11:03:52 AM »
Mr.President,
Allow me at the outset to congratulate you and our brothers, the people of Qatar,
on the occasion of your Presidency of the 66th session of the General Assembly. Our
delegation will be of assistance to you in performing your duties, and we are confident
that the experience and wisdom you enjoy will be an important factor in the success of
the General Assembly. We also give our thanks to your predecessor, Mr. Joseph Deiss,
for his Presidency of the General Assembly in its outgoing session. I would also like to
congratulate the UN Secretary General Mr. Ban Ki-Moon for his re-election for a second
term as Secretary General and wish him all success in his work.
Mr. President,
It is an honor to stand in front of you one more time, to brief you on the notable
developments that Iraq is witnessing while its working on building a modern state that
lives in peace with its people and neighbors. Simultaneously, Iraq is building a homeland
where everyone lives in peace and stability without regard to sectarian, ethnic or factional
affiliations; a system where the rule of law prevails and human rights are respected; and a
system that is based on democracy and the peaceful transition of power. This is the basis
for the path which we are moving on and continually implementing. The events that are
currently taking place in the Arab region have proved the correctness of the path we have
followed and are now following. The values of change and reform, which Iraq has and
will continue to calls for, have become an essential part of the aspirations of the Arab
People for freedom and for their ability to chose their political system of their own full
will on the basis of democracy and human rights.
We have come a long way in building our political system, which is based on the
National Collaboration Government. Iraq has started to restore its elements of strength
that were lost due to more than three decades of internal and external wars conducted by
the former dictatorship; and the international isolation and sanctions that Iraq
experienced; as well as the collapse of security institutions and the outbreak of sectarian
strife that threatened its national existence that the country suffered after the collapse of
the former regime. We began to overcome these negativities and they became a part of
the past through our determination, willfulness and the help of the International
community.
In the areaof development, having witnessed the big improvement in the security
situation in Iraq, we are still relying on the five year plan for the years 2010-2014 which
was announced by the Iraqi Government on April 4th 2010, and the licensing rounds that
were held between Iraq and major companies in the field of Oil and Natural Gas
investments to improve our Oil Industry. That was done to turn the wheels of
development and push the economy to advanced levels. It is expected that the direct five
year plan will include about 2,700 strategic projects in different sectors with a cost of 186
Billion Dollars. The plan would provide about 4 million job opportunities that will help
deal with the unemployment problem in Iraq. It is hoped that by the end of this plan, the
per capita income of the Iraqi individual would increase to 8,000 Dollars per year, and
poverty levels would decrease by 16%.In addition to this, we were able to get rid of the sanctions and restrictions imposed
on Iraq as a result of the invasion of Kuwait. Based on Security Council Resolutions
1956, 1957 and 1958, adopted on 15 December 2010, Iraq has been freed completely
from all of the restrictions imposed on it which have prevented the country from
benefiting from scientific and technological advances, and Iraq has gained its sovereignty
in regards to its financial resources. After this important stage in building the state, we
feel that we are taking firm steps on the road of democracy and development and that we
have a bigger need to open the doors of investment in Iraq. Therefore, the economic
policy of Iraq is based on encouraging investments and providing the appropriate
legislative environment to protect investors and their capital, so Iraq can become a safe
and fertile investing environment in many essential sectors, such as oil, natural gas,
electricity, reconstruction, infrastructure and other economic sectors. From this stage, I
call on all countries to open collaboration channels with Iraq in the field of investment,
and to take advantage from the available opportunities. Iraqi Kurdistan has witnessed
important developments in the fields of construction, economy, culture and others.
Thousands of villages that were destroyed by the Dictatorship were rebuilt; cities towns
and roadways were modernized. The region has more than (15) public and private
Universities with more than 100,000 students, compared to the past where there was only
one University with number of students don't exceed couple of thousands.
At the end of this year, the United States Forces will withdraw according to theagreement signed between the two countries in 2008. During this year our security forces
proved great ability to combat terrorism and provide security. These forces are capable
and efficient to fill the vacuum that the withdrawal of United States forces will create,
and that will promote the Iraqi national abilities to keep the gains achieved in the new
Iraq. But the need will push the government ofIraq to keep numbers of American experts
and others to benefit from their experiences in the fields of training and capacity building
and according to the need of Iraq to these experiences. On this occasion, I would like to
express on behalf of the Government and people of Iraq our thanks and appreciation for
the assistance and support that were provided by the people and government of the
United States, other friendly states and the United Nations to promote democracy in Iraq
and its reconstruction. I avail the opportunity to be here in New York to express to the
people of New York and all Americans the feelings of sympathy and solidarity on the
tenth anniversary for the terrorist attacks in September 11.
In the extent ofIraq's International and Regional relations, the Constitution ofIraq
and the national program for the current Iraqi Government determined the general basis
for our Foreign Policy. It provides that Iraq is a founding and effective member in the
League of Arab States and it is obliged with its charter in addition to that Iraq is part of
the Islamic world. On this basis Iraq is working on hosting the Arab summit at the end of
March 2012. Also, Iraq respects the principles of good neighborliness and is obliged with
not interfering in the internal affairs of the other states, seek to solve the disputes with
peaceful means, establish its relations on the basis of common interests and reciprocity
and respect its international obligations, on this basis we invite the two neighbors Turkey
and The Islamic Republic of Iran to resort to diplomacy and positive dialogue to solve
the issues and to stop the bombing of Iraqi territories in the Kurdistan region which is
causing many victims from the innocents and civilians.
When it comes to our obligations to disarmament and non proliferation, the Constitution of Iraq was clear in deternlining the position of Iraq concerning this issue,
Article (9 E) of the Iraqi Constitution provided that the Iraqi Government shall respect
and implement Iraq's international obligations regarding the non-proliferation, nondevelopment,
non- production, and non-use of nuclear, chemical, and biological
weapons, and shall prohibit associated equipment, materiel, technologies, and delivery
systems for use in the development, manufacture, production, and use of such weapons.
On this clear position and commitment of Iraq with the international Charters concerning
disarmament, the Security Council adopted on 15 December 2010 Resolution 1957 which
lifted all restrictions that were imposed on Iraq in this concern. In this context, we would
like to confirm the legitimate right of States to peaceful use of nuclear power and its
technologies according to the rules of the relevant International conventions. This right
constitute one of the foundations for the disarmament system and non- proliferation.
Within this approach, when it comes to the nuclear file of the Islamic Republic of Iran,
Iraq believes in the legitimate right of states in using nuclear energy for peaceful
purposes. This right is guaranteed by the international Charters; at the forefront of those
charters is the non-proliferation treaty. We affirm the importance of reachinga peaceful
solution in dealing with this issue; dialogue and calm diplomatic work are the best ways
to achieve this goal. On the other hand any escalation will harm the interests of all parties
and will put the security of the region at a great risk.

delmar2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum