Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic

Go down

3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic Empty 3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:37 pm

3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic

3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic Image

13-12-2017 04:20 PM

The Euphrates -

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum met at the Peace Palace in Baghdad on Wednesday morning with the two Vice-President Nuri al-Maliki and Iyad Allawi and discussed the meeting political and security developments in the country as well as the file of the upcoming elections and the budget next year and the situation in Kirkuk and Tuz Khurmato.

The meeting, which was missed by Vice President Osama Najafi because of emergency health problems, stressed the necessity of exerting all efforts to resolve all current problems between the federal government and Kurdistan Regional Government, deepening national unity and enhancing the benefits of the federal democratic system. And provide them with the necessities of life.

The meeting also discussed the issue of displaced people and means of providing services to them and work to bring them back to their liberated areas as well as plans for the reconstruction of those areas.

The following resolutions were issued:

1 - Call for the start of an immediate dialogue between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to be under the auspices of the Presidency of the Republic and technical support to the United Nations aims to restore normal relations between the two sides on the basis of the Constitution and decisions of the Federal Court.

2 call for a meeting of the three presidencies and leaders and representatives of the political blocs and the judiciary as soon as possible to discuss the issuance of electoral laws and conduct elections for the Council of Representatives and provincial council elections in the constitutional date.

3. Inviting all components of Kirkuk to the urgent meeting to discuss ways of normalizing the conditions of the province in a way that guarantees the rights of all citizens and the supreme national interest.

President Masoum and his deputies held a press conference after the meeting, during which they answered questions on the current issues, challenges and problems facing the country.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=53446

3 important decisions issued by the Presidency of the Republic 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum