Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17

3 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:31 am

(Notes by Adept1) 

TNT Call notes 4-December-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=103579149

RayRen: Good evening, TNT super-fantastic family! It’s Marvelous Monday, December 4, 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here. We’ll talk about a few things; we shouldn’t be here long because what you want to talk about hasn’t happened! Some information came in over the weekend but we are waiting for confirmation. It was exciting, but not the RV announcement. The Iraqi Budget still has not been approved because there hasn’t been a quorum; there must be some aspect they want to have cleared up. Victory Week has now been announced at December 7—11, with special announcements on the 9th. Those should be about the liberation of the country and defeat of Da’esh, with nothing about the RV. From the information out there, they would have us believe that the RV will not happen until the first of the year. I report, you decide; this intel is openly given, and it’s clearly what they want you to believe. They keep saying these celebrations are about getting rid of ISIL, nothing more.

In spite of that, we still have banking folks telling us they are looking for something to happen possibly this week. So it’s a mixture of positions; we are definitely in wait-and-see mode, with the publicl sources saying one thing and the private ones something quite different. Would they really have all these foreign visitors and hoopla to let people know that the country has been liberated? We already know that. The big celebration won’t just be about the liberation of Iraq; we already knew that. So they want to get that done and focus on corruption.

The banks are saying that the salaries are being paid this week (in Iraq) with the amounts being changed from 30 million dinar to five million dinar. Did that many take a pay cut? Or has the value changed? Even though we don’t have hot smoking intel, we definitely have questions about things that don’t quite add up.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: I read where Dr. Abadi has sort of declared war on corruption. As corrupt as a lot of the politicians have been in the past and even now, doesn’t it seem practical to believe that that is part of the security that is needed prior to an RV and could take some time to achieve?
A: Yes, it does; that is part of the security, but they could have been working on that for quite some time. It becomes a good scapegoat, but I don’t think it’s going to take much time.

Q: With the recently passed tax law was wondering if this has any implications for us as to whether our redemption will be a taxable event?
A: I don’t know.

Q: Is victory week over in Iraq’s thinking? Have they had the grand finale celebration for Victory Week?
A: That is this week: December 7-11, with the grand celebration falling on Saturday, I assume.

Q: Have you heard of any currency dealers curtailing sales of Dinar? Additionally is there any new information about Sterling?
A: No and No.

Q: Do we still have to wait past this week?
A: It looks that way; public information suggests we may have to wait past this month… if you believe ti.

Q: Signals from TNT for weeks indicated RV in October then November and for sure by December 2. What, if anything, can we count on for an RV? The skeptics from Dinar Guru suggested RV in March 2018 at the earliest. Can you provide any reason, with need for funds, not to take current bid for a million dinars today to meet expenses this week?
A: I can only share what I’m being told, what the industry is saying, and what my personal sources share; you have to take it from there.

Q: I would agree that there has been some sort of media blackout as I follow twitter feeds from both the Government of Iraq and Abadi and heard absolutely nothing all day Sunday. Is it possible that the RV could exist in country for a period of time and then for those outside of Iraq?
A: Anything is possible and even probable right now.

Q1: Any retail/vendor news from Iraq on change of value or release of fils?
A: No.
Q2: Anything new on the activation of ATMs with the new in-country rate? Do you know what that rate is?
A: No and No. I don’t know what the in-country rate is.
Q3: Anything from the mosques or Iraqi television?
A: No.

Q: I’m asking this for another member: my father left me with a document that indicates that his stash will be divided upon his death. I have it in an LLC of which I am the Manager. [Who is the owner of the LLC? If so, that puts you in a position of power.] I asked him never to tell my sibling but that didn’t stop him from telling her that there would be some additional money coming to her beyond the trust money. I wonder now how I should handle it as I physically have to exchange it and then divide it. What in your opinion should I do? I don’t want to get screwed as it already happened with the executor; he gave my Dad’s 401k money to my sister rather than me.
A: Get some professional legal advice to sort out these details.

Q: Anything further on the 800 numbers?
A: There was scuttlebutt about 800 numbers over the weekend, but nothing has emerged.

Q: I have been hearing on the internet that the #800 would be given to everyone at the same time. What have you heard?
A: I haven’t heard anything on 800 numbers. Anyone can say anything on the internet; I haven’t heard anything official.

Q: Could you review the options we have if the dinar rate comes out low? I know one option is to wait for higher rate; what else?
A: That’s a little too vague. You can go exchange and spend it; that’s not a favorable option but you can do it. You can exchange and leverage that money into an income-producing program for a higher rate.

Q: Ray do you know what the projected rate on the dong will be after the RV/RI?
A: The rate on the screens has been 47 cents to 50 cents.

Questions from live callers

865/404: You said that the overall payroll has gone down from 30 million to five million – is that an accurate number? Or is it just an example? And when did it change?

RayRen: It was an example; I think hard numbers will surface soon, maybe even today. I don’t think this is hidden information, but I will check.

Caller: We’ve seen that they are planning military parades and fireworks for the victory celebration – have you heard any details on the timeframe?

RayRen: I haven’t heard any more details. This is all the information they want you to believe…

Caller: As for those who wish to participate on Atlanta December 9-10, do you expect that will still happen?

RayRen: We’ll be there, even if something surfaces in the early part of the week.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

340 caller: What is this Iraqi celebration is about? December 8 is my birthday; I hit the half-century and that starts life all over again.

RayRen: They would have you believe it’s all about the liberation of Iraq; we’ll have to see what else they slip in December 7—11.

423 caller: You said memos had gone out to banks saying they could start exchanges whenever they want; did you get feedback from anyone who exchanged?

RayRen: No one has reported about exchanging over the weekend. A few said they saw the rates on the screens and then is disappeared before we could ascertain the rate. We heard that major banks received the memo, and it may not have got to lower tiers.

Caller: So now they are saying 1st of the year, but could be sooner?

RayRen: That’s what people are saying now; we’ll see.

951 caller: Once the RV kicks in, before I go into my appointment, I’d like to know what the international rates are going to be. What website should I check?

RayRen: I’d go to www.coinmill.com.

Caller: Supposedly the dinar went on the ISX on December 1st; do you have a rate?

RayRen: They expected the ISX would come back on Sunday, trading at the new rate, but apparently that has not been confirmed.

Caller: Do YOU think it’s going to go this month? Or next month?

RayRen: These people are manipulating this whole process to unfold the way THEY want it to unfold. The celebrations should have happened last week; now it’s this week. So I don’t have a gut feeling on any of this. I do believe it’s real, and it is happening, but as for when? That’s anyone’s guess. When it does happen, a new door will open; my job is to make sure everyone’s ready to step across that threshold.

347 caller: With the Tax Reform Bill before Congress, do you think it will benefit us or hurt us? We have all been looking at creating LLCs and trust; what will be the impact?

RayRen: I don’t think any of it is for us; it’s for them. We’re just lucky to be going over to that side. Some say it’s for the elite, not the little man; we’re waiting for an RV, and then we won’t be the little man.

847 caller: Details on Atlanta meeting? I have friends who want to go.

RayRen: We have a coordinator who selected a very nice place, but there are bands playing there; we may change the venue to somewhere quieter so that we can talk. I will email or text you the details for the meet-and-greet and your friends can come.

636 caller: [more grumbling]

RayRen: I don’t know when the RV will happen; I can only share what people tell me, and make sure you’re prepared whether it happens today, next week/month/year. We are all waiting, and some of you will trip over your own feet if you don’t have restraint. Just wait, take it slowly, until we can cross that threshold into uncharted territory. How many jump in the lake? Let’s at least look in advance and see what’s there. I just give you what I receive, if I have reason to believe in it. Has it been done? Are they sitting on it until the final pieces are in place? I don’t know; all I can give you is the intel that I’m receiving, and make sure you are ready for when it actually happens. I’ve been training you for a year on different scenarios and realities. Whatever reality resonates with you, that’s what you do. The contract people go in right away, and the first mouse people as well, and then the best/rest of us take our time as the rate rises.

AL caller: I called HSBC today, and they said that their nearest branch is in Miami, and in order to exchange, and they said I’d have to have an account for six months first.

RayRen: Why did you call HSBC in the first place? Take that back to the person who told you that Zim would only be exchanged at HSBC, and tell them what HSBC said. Who does that make sense to? Though I appreciate your bringing it up.

281 caller: I think HSBC is saying what they say now, but when this actually happens, I think that policies will change for a lot of those banks, because they are not going to let a lot of millionaires walk out of the bank. A lot of the bank people are new, and they just give the information they have been told. I think a lot of that will change.

RayRen: Some of these banks don’t make money the way you think they make money. If they are in the foreign exchange business, then they won’t want those millions to go elsewhere. However, some of these banks are huge, and they may not care about the odd million here and there. It’s not necessarily black and white.

Caller: Where are you seeing this about 2018?

RayRen: It’s in the public information, the articles and such from Iraq.

Closing Statement

I don’t know the rate and date. Sure, they say this date or that, and then that date comes along and it still hasn’t popped. However, I do know that it’s going to happen, although what day/week remains to be seen. When I have information, I share it. If you don’t like that information, get off the call rather than ****ing and complaining to me. I am sharing with my members what I am hearing that makes sense. If it happens, it happens. For those who read the tweets, I send out texts to let you know when there is a call, and if there is hot information. If you don’t like my information or timing, then get off the tweet list. I’m servicing the many rather than the few. If you don’t like the way I do that, get yourself off the list. Everyone else, have a good day.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17

Post by Majek Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:23 pm

Can’t wait for the day this arrogant clown is locked up. You’ve got to be desperate for the hype or just really dumb to believe Ray isn’t in this strictly for the money he makes from donations, seminars, meet & greets and dinners he con’s members into signing up for.

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:03 pm

RayRat wrote:Why did you call HSBC in the first place? Take that back to the person who told you that Zim would only be exchanged at HSBC, and tell them what HSBC said. Who does that make sense to? Though I appreciate your bringing it up.
Here's what makes sense, there is no ZIM, so forgedaboudit.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes 12/4/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum