Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors

Go down

The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors Empty The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:35 pm

The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors

The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors Image

18-11-2017 06:00 PM

The Euphrates -

The trading of non-Iraqi investors' shares in selling and buying increased significantly during the trading in the Iraqi stock market last week, with the participation of 49 companies out of 101 companies registered in the market.

"The Iraqi Stock Exchange organized trading sessions in the regular market and the secondary market during the week ending 16th of November, and the number of companies listed in the market (101) joint stock companies, (72) listed companies in the regular market and (29) listed companies in the second market, as traded during the sessions last week shares (45) companies in the regular market and (4) companies in the second market. Indicating that the number of companies suspended from trading for lack of commitment to provide annual and quarterly disclosure of the Authority and the market has become (24) companies, while the number of shares listed in the market (11.187) trillion shares and market capitalization market capitalization of companies listed on the market is 10.539 trillion dinars.

He pointed out that the shares of non-Iraqi investors recorded a remarkable increase during last week's trading, as the number of shares purchased by non-Iraqi investors last week (3) billion shares, up by (449.5%) compared to the week before, as the value of those shares (2) billion dinars Through the implementation of (662) share on the shares of (13) companies to rise also by (304.38%) compared to the week before. "

On the shares sold by non-Iraqi investors last week, Abdul Salam said, "It amounted to one billion registered shares, which rose by 35.15% compared to the previous week, which amounted to (678) million dinars through the implementation of (233) on the shares of (4) companies It also increased to 12.61%. "

He pointed out that "the number of shares traded last week amounted to (14.967) billion shares compared to (24.066) billion shares for the week before, a decline of (37.8%), while the value of shares traded last week (10.783) billion dinars, compared with (13.852) billion dinars per week Which was accepted by the other is a decrease by (22.15%). "

On the ISX 60 index, Abdulsalam said, "It closed at (559.06) at the end of the week, up by (0.62%) from its close of the previous week when it closed at (555.6) points."

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=52542

The stock market recorded a rise in shares of non-Iraqi investors 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum