Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important

Go down

Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important Empty Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:59 am

Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important

Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important NB-221618-636463748692294633

Wednesday, November 15,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, said parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri , Wednesday that Iraq front is an important stage in the reconstruction of cities and the return of displaced persons, in what was considered the Executive Director for the International Monetary Fund to create an economic environment in Iraq "is the utmost importance."

"The Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri met with the Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund Hazem Balawi," Jubouri said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. "During the meeting, they reviewed ways to support Iraq on the economic level and support it to meet the challenges and achieve permanent stability and creating the right conditions To develop development and investment factors. "

"Iraq is facing an important stage in the reconstruction of cities, the return of displaced people, the provision of services in the liberated areas and the rehabilitation of infrastructure," Jubouri said. "These measures require the provision of international support."

For his part, Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund Hazem Belawi said that "the aspirations of Iraqis to create an appropriate economic and investment environment is very important," pointing out that "Iraq should benefit from similar experiences and exploitation of time factor in achieving this goal."

Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri on Monday (November 13, 2017) went to the United States for an official visit, while his counterpart Paul Ryan and US administration officials will discuss the situation in Iraq and the region.

LINK

Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund for Jubouri: Creating an economic environment in Iraq is very important 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum