Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts

Go down

The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts Empty The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:55 pm

The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts

The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts NB-221508-636462763412766085

Editor Haidar Majid - Tuesday, November 14,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, the voice of the Council of Ministers , on Tuesday, the allocation of $ 10 billion dinars from the reserves of emergency to the Ministry of Health for the purposes of financing medicine contracts, as voted on the first draft amendment to the Law of the Integrity Commission No. 30 Law of 2011.

The Information Office of the Prime Minister in a statement received, Alsumaria News, a copy of it, " The Council of Ministers held its regular meeting on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Haider al - Abadi , " noting that "Abadi , the face of the Council of Ministers to form a working group of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, ministries and relevant agencies to carry out an inventory and assessment of the human and material damage that hit the provinces of To Sulaymaniyah and Diyala and other areas due to the earthquake and report immediate needs. "

The office added that "the Council directed to hold a deliberative meeting between the representatives of the Ministries of Interior, Reconstruction, Housing and Municipalities on activating the work of the central balances under the laws and regulations in force for the ministries and monitoring the irregularities and propose practical solutions to regulate the work of the weights stations to ensure the smoothness required to maintain public money. He continued
the
office, that " the Council voted on the draft vision of Iraq for the future of the region based on the development and extension of security instead of disputes and wars , " pointing out that " the Council voted to allocate $ 10 billion dinars from the reserves of emergency to the Ministry of Health for the purpose of financing medicines contracts as top priority For the ministry. "

The Bureau pointed out that "the Council voted on the draft amendment to the first law of the Integrity Commission No. 30 of 2011."

It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers held on Tuesday of each week a regular session for the purpose of voting on a number of laws and discuss other laws.

LINK

The government votes to allocate 10 billion dinars for health to finance drug contracts 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum