Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business! 10/28/17

3 posters

Go down

Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 Empty Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business! 10/28/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:39 am

After all the TDA reversals, late fees, checking/credit card accounts closed, cars repossessed, home foreclosures, utilities turned off.....  people are finding their credit rating is trashed.  Donations to Porsha's GoFundMe campaign to start a bank have dried up.

What now?  Well, Porsha still needs money and has came up with a plan.  She's now offering to fix people's credit rating that was ruined by paying bills with a nonexistent Treasury account that she previously promoted. 

If you were gullible enough to follow Porsha in the TDA fiasco, did you learn anything?  If you did, you won't be paying her for credit repair.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 Empty Re: Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business! 10/28/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:47 am

There are other red flags you should keep an eye out for when looking for a reputable credit repair company.

“The FTC prohibits credit repair companies from charging for credit repair before any work is complete,” Padawer said. “Run fast from anyone who asks for money upfront or who promises a new credit file overnight.”

Here are some of the things you should want from a credit repair company.

• They know your rights and want you to understand them, too. Before you sign any contract, a reputable credit repair company will explain your consumer credit rights to you and answer any of your questions regarding those rights.
  • They want to know your story. It’s important for a credit repair company to understand why you want to dispute an item on your report so they can make sure those three standards Padawer mentioned — accuracy, fairness and full substantiation — are upheld by the data furnishers and the credit bureaus.
  • They can explain, in detail, what they can do to represent you to the credit bureaus. Any good credit repair company knows what they can and can’t do for you and should be able to outline their services so you fully understand what you’re getting.

https://www.credit.com/credit-repair/

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 Empty Re: Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business! 10/28/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:58 am

Credit Repair Scams

You've probably seen ads from companies promising a “new credit identity” — that is, a fresh start for your credit history. It may seem like just the thing you need to get your credit back on track, but it’s actually a scam. These companies often sell Social Security numbers illegally. If you use a number other than your own to apply for credit, not only won’t you get credit, but you also could face fines or prison.

If your credit is less than golden, there are steps you can take to repair it on your own, at no cost. Only time and a personal debt repayment plan will improve your credit.

Signs of a Credit Repair Scam

You’ll know you’re encountering credit repair fraud if a company:

• insists you pay them before they do any work on your behalf

• tells you not to contact the credit reporting companies directly

• tells you to dispute information in your credit report — even if you know it's accurate

• tells you to give false information on your applications for credit or a loan

• doesn’t explain your legal rights when they tell you what they can do for you

Ads That Promise a "New Credit Identity"

Companies promising a “new credit identity” say they can help you hide bad credit history or bankruptcy for a fee. If you pay them, these companies will provide you with a nine-digit number that looks like a Social Security number. They may call it a CPN — a credit profile number or a credit privacy number. Or, they may direct you to apply for an EIN — an Employer Identification Number — from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). EIN’s are legitimate numbers, typically used by businesses to report financial information to the IRS and Social Security Administration — but an EIN is not a substitute for your Social Security number.

The credit repair companies may tell you to apply for credit using the CPN or EIN, rather than your own Social Security number. And they may lie and tell you that this process is legal. But it's a scam. These companies may be selling stolen Social Security numbers, often those taken from children. By using a stolen number as your own, the con artists will have involved you in identity theft.

If you follow a credit repair company’s advice and commit fraud, you might find yourself in legal trouble. It’s a federal crime to:

• lie on a credit or loan application

• misrepresent your Social Security number

• obtain an EIN from the IRS under false pretenses

The bottom line is that if you use the number they sell you, you could face fines or time in prison.

Your Credit Rights

The Credit Repair Organization Act (CROA) makes it illegal for credit repair companies to lie about what they can do for you, and to charge you before they've performed their services. This law, which is enforced by the Federal Trade Commission, requires credit repair companies to explain:

• your legal rights in a written contract that also details the services they'll perform

• your three day right to cancel without any charge

• how long it will take to get results

• the total cost you will pay

• any guarantees

What if a credit repair company you hired doesn't live up to its promises? You have some options.

• You can sue them in federal court for your actual losses or for what you paid them, whichever is more

• You can seek punitive damages — money to punish the company for violating the law

• You can join other people in a class action lawsuit against the company, and if you win, the company has to pay your attorney's fees

Report Credit Repair Fraud

State Attorneys General

Many states also have laws regulating credit repair companies. If you have a problem with a credit repair company, report it to your local consumer affairs office or to your state Attorney General (AG).

Federal Trade Commission

You also can file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Although the FTC can't resolve individual credit disputes, it can take action against a company if there's a pattern of possible law violations. File your complaint online at ftc.gov/complaint or call 1-877-FTC-HELP.

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0225-credit-repair-scams

Last edited by Ssmith on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:07 am

Porsha encourages people to get CPN (credit privacy numbers), EIN numbers, etc..  More Red Flags!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:20 pm

wow!

Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 3508649203 Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 3508649203 Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 2245507099Porsha Belle is now in the Credit Repair Business!  10/28/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyes Wide Shut Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Dammmnnnn.  Does it ever stop?!!  One scam after another.  This broad is a real sicko.
Eyes Wide Shut
Eyes Wide Shut
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum