Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Porsha Belle (Investment Queen) Facebook Group

2 posters

Go down

Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group Empty Porsha Belle (Investment Queen) Facebook Group

Post by Eyes Wide Shut Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 am

Looks like she is running all kinds of money schemes, and scams.  Another facebook group created.  Its a matter of time before it goes "private" now.  It should say Scam Queen.  

Porsha Belle (Investment Queen) Facebook Group

DESCRIPTION
****RULES THAT MUST BE FOLLOWED*****

1) All blessed investments made must be proven with a receipt to the recipient.

2) The full cash out goal is not guaranteed!!! If you are part of an investment group that is stalling for a considerable amount of time, you can inform Porsha Belle and her admins, and they will inform the one receiving the gift, to cash out. Note: The receiver must only cash out their minimum payment and at least one profit. 

3) After you cash out, you must Advertise or share Porsha's video on your page and your testimony. This brings in traffic and more people. It also eliminates doubters and skeptics. 

4) At no point will disrespect be tolerated. If there are any foul languages or anything identify as harassment, you will be refunded your money and asked to leave the group or removed! 

5) PLEASE be sure to frequently check the Facebook post for News updates and live videos for Q&A and tips or any updated information. 

6) We are not desperate for money!! This is about learning to form a circle of trust amongst people we know, eliminating debt by working together!

PAYMENTS:

1) Please be sure to state your real name on the board and introduce yourself by your full name. This helps to keep track of payment receipts as we know that people would try to make payments and later remove them. 

2) Please take pictures of pay receipts as well in order for us to keep record of your payment and ensure you are part of the investment team.

3) I encourage everyone to use PayPal BUSINESS and/or Google Wallet or to receive their payments. Do Not use Square Cash or PayPal Personal. 

4) You can use any form of payment option, but please note that I am not responsible for any failed payments. 

***Until then everyone have fun investing in one another and be a blessing to others as they are to you!!****
Eyes Wide Shut
Eyes Wide Shut
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group Empty Re: Porsha Belle (Investment Queen) Facebook Group

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:22 am

Porsha's "Investment Queen" scam didn't take off, but it was a great warmup for her TDA scam.

Porsha Belle (Investment Queen)  Facebook Group Invest10

https://www.gofundme.com/investment-queen

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum