Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel 10/27/17

Go down

Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 Empty Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel 10/27/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:20 pm

October 27, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I need to clarify yet more garbage intel.

It seems this entire dinar intel community is based around rumors and hype. People luv this stuff and strive on it. It’s like having “visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads”. Time to get to reality!

Just to show you how foolish people are as they can’t think things thru let me give you an example. In my last post I got a response and I quote –

“Hard to imagine you allow Dinar Recaps to pick and choose what they want of your Facebook posts without your express permission”.

This response only shows you how people do not listen and for some reason can not comprehend what is actually going on around them. Perhaps its all the anxiety meds in society today or the drugs consumed by the baby boomers?

This what really happened – So let me set you straight. It was on the Dinar Recaps forum and the Recaps mods that were censoring my newsletter whenever I posted it there, not on FACEBOOK. George moved my newsletter to FACEBOOK to stop the censorship. Get it now?

Just so everyone understands. The point of Mnt Goat in clarifying these stupid rumors is not to “bash” anyone. I wish they would just give the FACTS and stop all this nonsense then I would not have to spend my time.
But unfortunately this is not the case.

Do I let everyone drown in all this nonsense or do I try to help?

I am seeing so many innocent people investing billions on these rumors. Yes, just rumors of making millions. It pains me and irks me to see all the suffering and eventually monetary loss due to it all.

I see all the scams taking place as I can see it coming a mile away. But most of you may not be as perceptive as I am. This is totally understandable, but when I try to help you and I still see you challenging the FACTS over and over again for some nonsense some idiot told you, I simply must throw up my hands in disgust and hopelessness for you. For you are the one who will suffer the consequences not I. I know what I am doing. I know the intel and I know what the GOI and CBI have planned and how they are executing it.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE REFERENDUM ISSUE:
Within weeks of the referendum, Iraqi forces seized a vast swath of territory the Kurds had captured from Islamic State fighters—land the central government had previously taken no visible steps to wrest from the Kurdistan region’s control.

Gone, too, is the international goodwill Iraqi Kurds built up during the fight against Islamic State and, before that, against former Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein. Now, Western diplomats and some Iraqi and Kurdish politicians say constructive dialogue may only be possible if Mr. Barzani, who is 71, leaves office.

“It might be that the best possible thing that can happen for the Kurdistan region is for Masoud to stand down...with his dignity intact as a former president, but pass the baton on to the younger generation and away from the septuagenarians who are calling the shots,” said one Western diplomat.

Former U.S. Ambassador to Iraq James Jeffrey said the referendum was characteristic of a man (Barzani) with a tendency to roll the dice.

“He doesn’t understand that politics is, in the end, the art of compromise and he doesn’t measure the forces against him,”.

Barzani has not yet resigned as of today Oct 27th. Please no rumors on this topic.

More news….

UPDATE FIGHTING ISIS:
The Iraqi army has launched a three-pronged offensive aimed at liberating the final Daesh-held areas in the country’s western Anbar province.

The army announced early on Thursday morning that the offensive to liberate the towns of Rawa and Qa'im, located close to the Syrian border, WILL BE THE FINAL OPERATION IN THE COUNTRY AGAINST THE TAKFIRI TERRORIST GROUP.

On Wednesday, the Iraqi air force dropped leaflets on the two towns warning civilians about the upcoming operation.

Earlier this month, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Daesh will be totally defeated in the country by the end of the year.

This last statement from Abadi begs the question if there is still more terrorists for fight once this current effort is completed in Takfiri Remember they are only talking about Takfiri in this article as “be the final operation in the country against the Takfiri terrorist group”. The translations are not good and many could be led to believe this is the VERY last operation in Iraq.

So are there yet more areas to be cleared in Iraq? Surely it will not take 2 months to clear Takfiri alone. Right…anyone challenging this observation?

Just asking and we all need to slow down and really read these articles and understand them instead of jumping off the edge on a couple key words, then later get confused when what we thought was going to happen does not happen. We get confused and frustrated. Then we keep asking why the RV did not happen. The reality is, it is our own fault for our own stress and false expectations from not paying close attention to what they are telling us.

One last note: paying attention to the “full” liberation from terrorists is important because we have been told over and over again that they need SECURITY and they defined what they meant by SECURITY to us. This is why I am tracking it and giving you weekly updates in this effort.

Just so there is not misunderstanding, from the Mnt Goat, there will be NO reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar until ISIS and any terrorists group is gone from Iraq. Did you hear me? I don’t know how else to explain it to everyone and get this into your thick skulls. Do you need a hearing-aid perhaps?

This is not my “opinion” as the FACTS are adding up that we are getting more and more confirmation they may be planning to move forward with the reinstatement sometime in EARLY January of 2018. All we can do is keep watching it unfold and gather our FACTS build up a case that is leading us down the path of making this analysis and conclusion.

More news….

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson reiterated in response to a question on Iran's growing role in Iraq that "Iraq must stand by itself in the face of growing Iranian influence in the country.

(Did I not say over and over again that when Iraq is done with liberation from ISIS, the next threat is to get rid of Iranian Kud forces? Well now we see this playing out. It is time and the US is standing strong on opposition to this Iranian influence. But now we also have another dispute to resolve and that is the Peshmerga forces in the Kirkuk region.)

More news….

Dr. Haider al-Abadi stressed that the priority is still for the battle against Daqash, and today the process of liberating Al-Qaim started and we are determined to eliminate the preacher and resolve the battle soon.

He added that the government is determined to implement the law and the constitution in all regions, and the Kurdistan region committed to hand over the border crossings and airports to the federal authority, pointing out that the redeployment and imposition of federal authority legal and constitutional action and we are keen on the security of citizens in those areas.

More news….

BAGHDAD,— Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Thursday that he would accept only the annulment of a Kurdish vote for independence, not the freeze that Kurdish leaders have offered.

“We will accept nothing but the annulment of the referendum and respect for the constitution,” Abadi said in a statement released by his Baghdad office as he holds talks in neighbouring Iran.

Abadi’s demand was also backed by Ankara, which had opposed the referendum along with neighboring Iran.

Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu said that it is not enough for the KRG to freeze the referendum and it should be cancelled altogether for relations to turn to normal and measures to be lifted.

Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I also separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

ABADI IS PLANNING A PROMISING IRAQI FUTURE
25/10/2017
Ali Al-Hamashi

It is perhaps the FIRST TIME THAT THE IRAQI PUBLIC HAS SENSED that it is pursuing a strategic vision stemming from a well-defined Iraqi interest. At a steady pace of confidence, unlike what we have experienced over the past 10 years, most politicians lack clarity of their priorities and their words match their actions.

BUT A LOT OF EVIDENCE DURING THE PAST YEARS REVEALED A FLUCTUATION IN POLITICAL PERFORMANCE TO THE DEGREE OF ACTION ACCORDING TO THE DESIRE OF OTHERS, or try to harmonize with the vision of the other, or begging the support of the street for directions and decisions in anticipation of support and electoral gain.

The past years have proved that we need a politician who has the right courage to declare the people in reality, no matter how bitter he is, or to take decisions that are not accepted and supported by the street, although ultimately, they bear fruit and benefit the people and the state.

Abadi, the heart of this equation, and since the beginning of negotiations in the formation of the government to this day, managed to make decisions in accordance with a national vision devoid of immediate interests narrow, but the basis of the first and last interest of Iraq, especially in the most important and most dangerous files that are security and economic files.
The examples of this are many, especially those related to the war of liberation against the gangs, which called for terror, which everyone, in the forefront of which the Americans bet, would be a long war that may take ten years or more, and some even consider containing or accommodating an advocate and negotiating with it,
on her.

But the vision of slavery was boldly different, as it stems from a great confidence in the capabilities and capabilities of Iraq, which Abadi provided ground to start and work, driven by the will to implement the vision that turned the balance.
Most of the occupied lands were liberated. The land was liberated. A legend that has intimidated some came to the fore. We can say that a military force has ended, and we are still seeking to eliminate or undermine its terrorism.

On the economic level, Abadi's priorities were to stop the unjustified depletion of state resources, to reduce the gap between the salaries of senior officials and their young ones, and to adopt economic reform clauses that contributed to achieving economic balance, reducing expenditures, halting waste and depleting resources.
Country.

Abadi distinguished himself from another man as a practical man who says what he does and does what he says, and works quietly.

ABADI - THE GOVERNMENT IS DETERMINED TO IMPLEMENT THE LAW AND THE CONSTITUTION IN ALL REGIONS

(So here we go again folks – they must complete the constitution and it must be implemented in all regions. No constitution, No RV. If implementing the constitution was not important then why all this fuss? I stand my gorund and are telling you the PTB want that constitution “fully” implemented. This article just more proof. What is the basis of the new democracy set up in Iraq? It’s their constitution. Don’t believe me? Go back and study political science and learn something…lol…lol..)

BAGHDAD /
Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi received a telephone call from US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Friday.

Al-Abbadi said that "during the meeting, they discussed the developments of the military operations against the gangs and the launching of the liberation operation in addition to the redeployment of the federal forces in Kirkuk and other areas and political and security conditions. And eliminate the bandit gangs. "

Tillerson, according to the statement, "the position of his country supporting the unity of Iraq and understanding of the imposition of federal authority in the province of Kirkuk and other areas," noting "the importance of cooperation with the federal authority and EMPHASIS ON DIALOGUE WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE IRAQI CONSTITUTION."

For his part, Abadi stressed that "priority is still for the battle against Daqash, and today began the process of liberating the existing and we are determined to eliminate the preacher and resolve the battle soon."

He added that "THE GOVERNMENT IS DETERMINED TO IMPLEMENT THE LAW AND THE CONSTITUTION IN ALL REGIONS, and the Kurdistan region committed to hand over the border crossings and airports to the federal authority," adding that "the redeployment and imposition of federal authority legal and constitutional action and we are keen on the security of citizens in those areas."

ABADI: WE WILL NOT PAY FOR AMERICA'S DIFFERENCES WITH IRAN

Baghdad / Sky Press
Iraq will not pay for the differences between the United States and Iran, Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said at the same time, adding that he welcomes their support for Iraq in the war on terror.

This came in an interview with the Los Angeles Times on the backdrop of a question on the remarks of the US Secretary of State, which he said that "the popular crowd is Iranian forces must return to its home."

"LET ME FIRST SAY THAT THERE HAS BEEN A CONFLICT BETWEEN AMERICA AND IRAN SINCE THE 1979 REVOLUTION, AND THIS IS NOT OUR MAKING," Abadi said.

"But what we say to all, including our Iranian and American neighbors, who have become our friends through our support in our war against state organization, we welcome their support, AND WE LOVE TO WORK WITH BOTH OF YOU, BUT WE HOPE YOU DO NOT BRING YOUR DIFFERENCES TO IRAQ. other places".

It is worth mentioning that the dialogue was conducted by Abadi with the American newspaper, last Tuesday (24/10/2017).

Barzani Agrees to Resign Provided . . .

Wednesday, 25 October 2017 - Dubai

The Iraqi News Agency of Information (conscious) attributed to the "unnamed political source," saying that the President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani agreed to submit his resignation and the formation of a rescue government, PROVIDED THAT HEADED BY HIS NEPHEW NECHIRVAN BARZANI, WHO HEADS THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT OF THE REGION.

The source said today (Wednesday), that «certain parties are pressing the outgoing head of the province Massoud Barzani to submit his resignation and the formation of a national salvation government», noting that «the extension of the life of parliament in yesterday's meeting was the first step of this proposal».

The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) today offered to freeze the results of the referendum on independence, but several parliamentary committees and deputies rejected the proposal. The Popular Front forces considered the initiative put forward by the Kurdistan Regional Government as "worthless" voting.

The source confirmed that «Barzani told his party that he will implement the decision to resign or to cancel his position through parliament, so as not to say he resigned as a result of international and domestic pressure».

He added that «extension of the life of the parliament of Kurdistan for two sessions and each session of four months means extending the life of the presidency of the region also, but THE INTERNATIONAL AND REGIONAL PLAYERS HAVE ASSURED BARZANI THAT THE PROBLEMS OF THE REGION WITH BAGHDAD WILL NOT BE RESOLVED UNLESS HE SUBMITTED HIS RESIGNATION, STRESSING THAT BARZANI AGREED TO RESIGN, ANNOUNCED AFTER THE DATE OF SUBMISSION, EXPECTED TO BE DONE WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

THE UNITED STATES ANNOUNCED ITS SUPPORT FOR IRAQ’S ELECTIONS IN 2018

Baghdad Mawazine News

The United States announced Thursday its support for Iraq’s local elections in 2018, noting that it will participate in the US $ 3 million to support the holding of elections.

“The US Agency for International Development (USAID) will contribute up to US $ 3 million in technical and financial assistance to the Iraqi government to support the Iraqi legislative elections,” US Ambassador Douglas Silliman said in a statement received by Mawazine News. 2018, “announcing the support of” United States for elections. ”

“The agency will involve Iraqi civil society partners and local organizations to support election monitoring, voter registration and outreach to marginalized groups,” he added.

“The existence of a unified federal democratic Iraq is important for achieving peace and prosperity in the region and will ensure US assistance to hear and count all Iraqi votes through peaceful and transparent elections to be held on schedule in accordance with the Iraqi constitution,” he said.
“We urge all parties concerned to work together to push forward the political process in ways that enhance the interests and aspirations of the Iraqi people as a whole,” he said.

The ambassador pointed out that “US assistance will ensure greater transparency by helping the partners of Iraqi civil society to monitor the procedures for the elections in the provinces before the election day and the distribution of several thousand observers trained to oversee the polling stations in the provinces that are selected,” adding that “the US Agency Will help local organizations to register voters and encourage marginalized groups, including minorities and the three million displaced people to participate. ”

“The US Agency is expected to start working with the Iraqi government in December 2017 to support the upcoming elections,” he said, stressing that “supporting Iraqi democratic institutions is one of the key ingredients of the United States’ continued commitment to work for a prosperous, unified and democratic federal Iraq.”

MASSOUD BARZANI AND HIS SONS, ARE ACCUSED OF SMUGGLING SYRIAN OIL THROUGH NORTHERN IRAQ
Baghdad Mawazine News

The head of the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Massoud Barzani and his sons, are accused of smuggling Syrian oil through northern Iraq.

Informed sources told Mawazine News that “Zirvani” forces are partisan forces outside the Peshmerga system and are linked exclusively to the sons of Masoud, who engage in intimidation and trade with the PKK and the “ypg” to steal oil from Syria and Iraq. Vishkhabour throughout the previous period. ”

The sources added that “these forces have instructions to smuggle Syrian oil in coordination with a supporter.”

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 22852977_535447290124001_6358467070510274776_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel   10/27/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat - More Garbage Intel 10/27/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:31 pm

10/25/17 Newsletter comments:

Tim Dehaan  mnt goat you are so awesome, i love how you tell it like it is, dont ever sugar coat anything, keep it real , your the best , i look forward to all your news during the week, thank you so much from my heart for all you do.god bless to you and your family

Rob Fakkert 
Why isn't Mnt Goat talking about Dr Clarke? Does this mean he's telling the truth??? We all know The TNT, Bruce and Holy Frank26 garbage I stopped listening to them long time ago. I am not saying Clarke is telling the truth but I don't hear the opposites either. Hope the Goat has an opinion about it.

Randy Meisell
  Thank you for your hard work and exposing these idiots called Gurus.

Rick Wright
  Glad you are exposing Frank26 for what he is....a Con Man.

Rick Wright  And Ray and TNT have always been a total joke, but not funny.

Rick Wright
  I would like to see the IRS look into Frank26 and his soft spoken, religious rambling deceit "donations" and ad revenue.

Rick Wright  Hard to imagine you allow Dinar Recaps to pick and choose what they want of your Facebook posts without your express permission.

10/27/17 Newsletter Comments:

Gary Workman  Thank you for your time Mountain Goat. Only read what you have to say. Keeps me off of that roller coaster ride everyone else is on.

Rick Wright  "Rick Wright Hard to imagine you allow Dinar Recaps to pick and choose what they want of your Facebook posts without your express permission."

Rick Wright  YOU JUMPED ALL OVER THIS. It is CLEAR YOU misunderstood what I said and meant. Your reply was useless and non-responsive. This is the first time I have been agitated by your words. I traded currencies successfully for 10 years at the CME -- so please don't try to insult my awareness of global markets and Iraq and Arab world news.

Rick Wright  IF you want an ongoing debate, I will be glad to accommodate you.

Rick Wright 
You are the best of the sorry lot of providers, but even YOU are not infallible or all knowing. Quoting articles is not genius stuff. I can read every article YOU can read. And I do.

Rick Wright  There is not one single "guru" out there who really knows jack squat. Not really. All idiots making a living off the sheeple. And they write and spell beneath the level of a 4th grader ---- so what does THAT tell us......

Rick Wright
  "Just to show you how foolish people are as they can’t think things thru let me give you an example. In my last post I got a response and I quote –" (Your words, not mine.) That is an absolutely absurd reply. I hardly qualify as "foolish" and I can think things through as well or better than you. It appears YOU did not think clearly before sounding off on my post to you a few days ago.

Rick Wright  AND....if you want to trade one more barb: I don't know if you are truly from Germany or where....and it does not matter. BUT ---- after verifying through 6 dictionaries it is clear the correct English abbreviation for MOUNTAIN is "Mtn" rather than Mnt. So if you insist on correctness and FACT --- try writing and spelling as if you are educated.

Rick Wright  CAN'T WAIT to read your response to these remarks.

Randall Arbini  Thank you for all you have done

Brandon Steele  Just block this guy.
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum