Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands

Go down

Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands Empty Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:52 am

Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands

Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands NB-219315-636441842964154393

Saturday, October 21,

Alsumaria News / Anbar
The commander of Anbar operations, Major General Mahmoud al-Falahi , on Saturday, the destruction of a camp for "da'ash" and killed dozens of terrorists in the desert of the west of Anbar.

Al-Falahi said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the army's air force managed today to bomb a camp to organize a crowd of dozens of terrorists and 11 different wheel of organization, including booby traps in the southwestern desert to spend the wetlands (310 km west of Ramadi )."

"The bombing destroyed all the wheels and killed dozens of terrorists, as well as the destruction of weapons and ammunition held by the terrorists in the camp," al-Falahi said.

It is worth mentioning that the army supports and participates with the security forces in large operations to liberate and purify the desert surrounding the wet from the cells of the "da'ash", which wants to re-activate itself to destabilize the liberated areas of Anbar.

LINK

Anbar operations announced the destruction of a camp for "Daash" and the killing of dozens of terrorists in the desert of the wetlands 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum