Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff 10/19/17

Go down

"Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 Empty "Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff 10/19/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:58 am

I just felt this was IMPORTANT info to share with the community.

-- Submitted by Jeff

"Preparation" - Intel Report from Alexander Gagin/Yosef via Jeff   10/19/17 451B23BA-BA49-4DE5-A2D1-3C05FE58C4FC_w650_r0_s

Dunford gave Beijing the thumbs up on readiness this morning just after 2am.

His US military did another fully dressed RV rehearsal last night (3rd in a row mind you) complete with military fly overs of civilian metro areas and the full exchange process in all 50 states plus Puerto Rico.

All began after sun down on the west coast.

This means US can now freely commence their portion of the RV at anytime. Which is a requirement for the Republic to be brought forward.

That’s why nobody in Republic leadership ever openly criticizes Trump—it was in the sovereignty treaty signed with the elders to wait until the RV released before they began dethroning Trump.

All redundant call and redemption centers are at this hour sync’d and deemed interchangeable without public detection.

There are 12 separate strategies humming at once in case of attack or event distraction.

Dunford is in charge of guaranteeing the delivery and performance of the RV for all American territories.

Much of his structural strategies were completed last year, but new centers were added or subtracted as needed with the hurricanes.

There were also additional software patches added to prevent hackers from freezing the system.

PR has a redemption location which is back up. This is why the US is waiting on major relief efforts financially—as PR citizens will have their own money soon.

Many in my camp feel nothing will happen until Chinese General Secretary Xi Jinping speaks tonight at the 19th CPC National Congress.

The once every five year event starts at 9pm EST tonight Tuesday (Wednesday 9am CST).

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-10/17/c_136686542.htm

Xi is first to speak and opens the conference by setting a national 5 year agenda for China and the world. It’s similar to the first State of the Union speech for newly elected American Presidents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-4983484/Chinas-precedent-breaking-Xi-Jinping-gets-set-bolster-power.html

Perhaps this where we finally hear the term gold standard and it will be set in place for the Yuan to be convertible in gold, globally, and why nothing in the USA was allowed to go through as to give Xi total recognition for leading the world forward financially versus the three ring circus that is Trump—all by intentional design of China who now very publicly take control of all world affairs.

Things could and should move forward very fast from here on out, as today marks exactly two weeks remaining before the end of October and start of the 2017 holiday season.

We’ve heard from multiple paymasters T3 SKR bond exchanges would hydrate and be spendable sometime today in the US and Canada. This includes ZIM bond/currency redemptions privately contracted.

So stay ready and vigilant especially later tonight well into the wee hours tomorrow Wednesday morning.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum