Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually

Go down

Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually Empty Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:35 am

Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually

Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually 3054

16/10/2017

Economy News _ Baghdad

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari on Monday called for Swedish companies to contribute to the reconstruction of Iraq's infrastructure, while Swedish Ambassador to Baghdad Puntz Melander said his government would start a program to support Iraq early next year with $ 23 million a year.

"The Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari received a copy of the credentials of Sweden's new ambassador to Iraq, Ponts Melander," the media office of al-Jaafari said in a statement received by the "Economy News" a copy of it, adding that "the two sides discussed bilateral relations between Baghdad and Stockholm, Interests of the two friendly peoples ".

He added that "Iraq has achieved great victories against the gangs of the Daash terrorist through the unity of the Iraqis, and the support of friendly countries," calling for "the signing of memorandums of understanding in various fields, and the contribution of Swedish companies in the reconstruction of infrastructure of Iraqi cities."

For his part, the new Ambassador of Sweden to Iraq, "the depth and strength of relations between Baghdad and Stockholm," noting that "we will work on everything that would strengthen cooperation between the two countries in various fields."

"The Swedish government will start a program to support Iraq in cooperation with the Iraqi government early next year to provide $ 23 million annually over a period of five years," he said.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=9410

Sweden begins program to support Iraq by providing $ 23 million annually 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum