Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bob The "Tax Man" says CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.

Go down

Bob The "Tax Man" says  CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  Empty Bob The "Tax Man" says CBI plans on getting back up to $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:56 pm

Questions: “When do I know when to exchange?  Where’s the rate going to be when I feel ok to do it?”  Now we do know from all of our previous investigations that the CBI plans on/love to get back up to the $3 plus range somewhere in the near future.  We don’t know when that is going to be or how that’s going to look.  We don’t even know when it’s going to start.  My invitation to you is, take a step back.  Be realistic.  You need to consider your age.  You need to consider how much you have.  You need to consider your planning for taxes.  You need to consider your legacy.  What is it you want to accomplish with this windfall when it comes your direction.  You need to consider how’s that going to affect your family…[

Let’s say it comes out at 10 cents.  I’m not saying it’s going to…I’m not predicting this. If it came out at 10 cents what would you do?  Give yourself the gift of writing that out…'My dinar would be worth this number amount of money if it came out at 10 cents'.  What if it came out at 20 cents?  What if it came out at 50 cents?  What if it came out at $1.12?  'What would I do?'  Always the unknown factor is, because it is the middle east and you never know what’s going to go on over there, how long do I hang on to it trusting that it’s going to increase in value?  My invitation to you is to take a common sense approach to this…
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum