Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation

+7
Sam I Am
Ssmith
aksafeone
ChrisB
Deuces
roxy22222222
nickgiammarino
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:30 am

Deuces wrote:thought about a suggestion some more, and what I came up with was the reason I searched out this place... I was trying to make something about the RV go viral... in my case, the personal information on Alexander James Gagin, aka "Yosef."

Didn't work unfortunately.

But if there was an article about the RV scam, a con artist guru, or some other proof point that these idiots are con artists, and we all worked together via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or websites like this one, we might have a shot at making that story go super viral.

Here is some articles for you:

https://www.dinardaily.net/f40-is-the-iraqi-dinar-rv-a-scam

Kenny spread quite a lot of them around with what he was doing...

But it would take everyone using their social media, and subsequently their extensive contacts, to achieve that viral status.

You must of missed out on TNT Tony's #wearethepeople campaign. That backfired on him big time and exposed his membership to things that they could not control. Mike Diston, ScottyD, Al Aziz, TNTBS, ReapAndSow73, and many others did quite a number on Tony and some of the other Gurus. What a blast that was seeing folks wake up to the Guru lies.

I think if we could find the right article, news, anything, and we all just drove it for days, multiple times a day, we might have a shot at making something, a potential game-changer go viral... and if we can do that, we've created the recipe to keep doing it... and if we do that, we might have a shot at saving some good people, and putting the guilty in jail. And shutting this subject down once and for all, just like Ponee said.

for now, that's the best i got...

Maybe we can start up another "Cupcake" campaign? Garry really hated the "Cupcake" campaign.

RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: Exclusive - Major Dinar Guru Under FBI Investigation

Post by THE Guest Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:25 pm

thank God you weighed in. the scam is now over.
good work.

p.s. update or delete your YouTube channel. else why advertise it, you lazy fuck.

THE Guest

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum