Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity

Go down

Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity Empty Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:30 am

Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity

Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity NB-216477-636416832996967961

Editor Ali Jassim - Friday 22 September

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, confirmed the religious authority Jawad al - Khalisi Friday that Israel supports a referendum secession of Kurdistan for the occupancy of people with " a new Zionist entity", as revealed by the Ministry of Education opened an educational course for Lebanon was its approach to the definition of the trainees , " the flags of countries, including Israel . " .

"Our position is clear from all the calls for separation and division, whether in Iraq, " al-Khalisi said during a Friday prayer sermon held in the city of Kadhimiya, attended by Alsumaria News. Or in any country of our Arab and Islamic world because these schemes, especially the project of separation in northern Iraq is the beginning of a new strife in which many are burning, especially the Kurdish people, "noting that" the scheme of the Zionists in support of the disengagement project is the result of their belief that their fate is bound to disappear, On the establishment of a new Zionist entity to be occupied by people. "

Al-Khalisi added that "one of the means of normalization with the Zionist entity and the penetration of the Iraqi people comes through education courses held outside Iraq for the youth of Iraq, for example the Ministry of Education to open an English language course in Lebanon and the program was weak and worthless "He explained that" the course of the course focused on teaching students the flags of countries and the definition of the flag of Israel among these flags where a young man spoke of Israel as a friendly country, is this true from the Ministry of Education and we are at war with the Zionist entity. "

Al-Khalidi called on Muslims to "commemorate Ashura with all force but in the right way." He called on the Husseini processions to "present a true model and translate the truth into the goals of the Husseini revolution and the course of the Husseini reform."

The representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government in Iran, Nazem al-Dabbagh, said on Sunday (August 13, 2017) that Israel has officially declared its support for the separation of the region, pointing out that the referendum on secession is "in the interest of" Israel, while accusing Baghdad that it is not ready to settle outstanding problems With Erbil, it was considered that without Iran, the organization "Daash" has taken control of Baghdad.

On September 16, 2017, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi affirmed that the referendum on the independence of the Kurdistan region, to be held on September 25, "played with fire," warning of opening the door wide in front of countries "for not respecting" the borders and the constitution of Iraq, He directed a "fraternal invitation" to the Kurdish leaders, while all the regional and international positions rejected the referendum strongly.

LINK

Khalidi: Israel supports the secession of Kurdistan to occupy people with a new Zionist entity 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum