Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dreamers Sunday Drama 9/17/17

3 posters

Go down

Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 Empty Dreamers Sunday Drama 9/17/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Cltvcoyote
HI everyone who is here today, I have a question, I want to put my Avatar from WSOMN over to here and can't quite figure out how to do it, could someone help me out a bit.....

TED1016
Simple enough just go to the Wisom site and open up you file then click on the picture and copy it to a word pad them paste it in here.

Cltvcoyote
I tried that already and it didn't work for me...

TED1016
Looks like my coffee pot went down today I am giving it a shot of vinager to see if I can clean it out.

Haloheal
Bungee one of the best household cleaners and non toxic

Haloheal
Omg vineger lol

Cltvcoyote
Dp, I am not that knowledgeable on the photo transfer from my phone to the computer, so am not able to do that....

Haloheal
Beny live on FB but I can't bring it over will update . Here's what he said.,,ABADI IS BRINGING SECRET FILES TO THE UN MEETING? ABADI TRAE ARCHIVOS SECRETOS A LA JUNTA CON LA ONU.

admin006
So many tweets today when will they stop

Haloheal
Ok I'll try so Beny said u be in shock not pretty the president of Kurdistan will not go was supposed to be with Abadi . Let me go listen more ...

DollarBill9
Ok what is benny on fb

snickers
Wsomn chat has only 11 minutes to go before it closes again. FYI

snickers
What's the break-point for going from newbie to member to veteran member to......?

Haloheal
Beny says something big is about to happen don't ask him he does know . Lol please listen to link it's not possible to transcribe this one lol

Sandnsea
That is supposed to be the most valuable area in Iraq

toolfan4
Sand you will lose brain cells.....guy is more dangerous to information than helpful.....sorry halo, I know you like him

zippy
Tool listening you lose brain cells LOL

weneedit
tool beny is a zoo imo

toolfan4
Weneedit beny is only good for a ok burrito and a horchata....thats it

Sandnsea
Beny is our comic relief

zippy
He is not a moron – he's a jet Lol

1camman1
I don't care what He is, just give me the Damn RB!!!!

Haloheal
Understand the word he said ! I am not liking this call and it's all over the place ...

zippy
He said Japan has a reason it's called the rising sun.

Sandnsea
Beny must be off his meds

zippy
Sand I think so and he was all over the board

Sandnsea
At least we get some good laughs

DollarBill9
he is one of a kind

admin006
That's why it's called the fake news show lol

1camman1
Comic relief: that's all. We are close, very close and that's quite obvious.

Haloheal
That was ridiculous it was contradictory. Make u feel nuts for tying to figure it out! Lol

Tig
Hi all, so Beny was a headache I take it??

Tig
I copied all necessary subjects from WSOMN Lite....is it going to be all erased now?

calgoldy3
Anyone see a post by AdminBill today?

zippy
ADMINBILLwrote 5h ago I SUGGEST THAT YOU ALL HAVE YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW FROM NOW UNTIL THE FIRST WEEK OR SO IN OCTOBER. JUST SAYING.....

Beagle
Zippy: My ducks have been in a row for so long they fell over exhausted!

Haloheal
I think our ducks ran away they waited so long they quacked up .

1camman1
Halo, My ducks turned their backs on me. Won't even give me the time of day. Pffffffff

zippy
Beags those ducks aren't as tough as those redemption center workers that have been there for months and months – or has it been years and years Lol

Sonja
1camman I think they are on lockdown

admin006
RR on om looking for Int'l for Intel for his money call lol

justlivinadream
Whose on lockdown???

Sonja
Just...the ducks

Haloheal
The bankers have been on lockdown for a year

zippy
And no food or showers for them lol

Sonja
I think one of the gurus said the ones in florida were let out of lockdown

Haloheal
We deserve to be nuts after all we were called that enough for believing!

snickers
It's just me, but I do not believe the exchange centers on lockdown tale is true and never has been. Like a lot of things that have been made up I feel.

Tig
Snickers...I agree with you

Haloheal
Snickers we were snow balled so many times it was exhausting

zippy
Snickers have wondered that too. think alot of things that were put out there aren't true

Sonja
Seriously Snickers do you actually think that people believed that about the lockdowns all this time??

Tig
Yeah, we're toothless crackheads...we believed it LOL

snickers
There are many gullible people out there. That's what they're counting on.

Haloheal
Tig speak for yourself

Haloheal
I have alllll my teeth !

zippy
Snickers yep, that is what they are counting on.

snickers
Sonja Sadly, yes I do. There are peeps who hang on every word they hear or read in this. Just the way it is.

Haloheal
Just think all those people come in for intel and they got duck talk ! So disappointing lollol

justlivinadream
What's funnier is if chats copied and pasted somewhere!! they won't come back!! Yay!!

LucyInTheSky
4m ago LadyB22 wrote 59m ago Part 2: Ray heard from his bank contacts, possibly no 80/20. Something will start today.... possibly the SKR's, They think we may start Tuesday. Key strategy is wait.... and watch …. rates could go up. Some currencies may not come out at the same time. possible rate on Zim 3 digits ($1.00) he hopes to have another call today. Tony has heard .11 to .22 on the zim

LucyInTheSky
POSSIBLY NO 80/20. YA THINK, RAY??????? Geeze......

PJammy
Lucy--- Thanks much.. Was there a Part 1?

LucyInTheSky
PJ: I'll look...

LucyInTheSky
8m ago LadyB22 wrote 1h ago Part 1 – Notes from Special Sunday Rap Session call: Tony came in at the very end and talked for a few minutes. Rate for Zim may be between.11 and.22 with 6 zero lop for both 50 and 100T notes. Tony said....IF it is an 80/20 split on the zim, the monthly allotment can be between 3 to 8 percent.... not necessarily 5%, so NEGOTIATE. SprintBear wrote 8m ago team d- As usual

LucyInTheSky
LadyB22 wrote 58m ago Part 3: one member explained about the SKR's: SKRs … maybe they get liquid/paid off starting today for all those previous Currency Exchanges that were given SKRs

1camman1
Sooner or later they have to push the Damn Button......

Tig
1Cam...getting ridonkulous!!

Snake
Been laying back reading while watching football and saw my name go by regarding some WSOMN posts I amy have made iver tune, the unfortunate thing being they were all pretty much written on the fly and since I was familiar with the subject matter so did not make copies figuring they would be available within that room

Snake
Was advised someone did capture them and is going to email them to me this coming week so once they arrive if 006 has no objections I will set up a reference site upstairs and post them so anyone who wishes can investigate

Hellen
Hi, Snake...they were availsble but would not open in my browser, foxfire or firefox.....I may be the only person who only has one browser, lol....Tig is going to send me some of them...

Tig
Mine are all over my documents...will take awhile to organize them

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 Empty Re: Dreamers Sunday Drama 9/17/17

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:13 pm

omg omg omg
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 Empty Re: Dreamers Sunday Drama 9/17/17

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:27 am

It's nice to see folks, in the Dreamers Forum, talking about the Gurus. They are worse than most of us here at DD when it comes to bashing them. LOL 

toolfan4     Sand you will lose brain cells.....guy is more dangerous to information than helpful.....sorry halo, I know you like him

Sandnsea    Beny must be off his meds

admin006      That's why it's called the fake news show lol

The same kind of bashing continues with Bruce. Comments about the "Boomer Commercial" and "the same thing has been said for the last year" are the most common. Yet knowing all this, they still listen and support Bruce, Beny, and many others.

admin006      RR on om looking for Int'l for Intel for his money call lol

If you have it figured out, what more of a clue do you need?

snickers      It's just me, but I do not believe the exchange centers on lockdown tale is true and never has been. Like a lot of things that have been made up I feel.

Tig      Snickers...I agree with you

Haloheal      Snickers we were snow balled so many times it was exhausting

Not exhausting enough if you continue to fall for it time after time. Need more clues?

snickers      There are many gullible people out there. That's what they're counting on.

Yep! So when does snickers stop being snookered?

So, how many other hypocrites are there in the dreamers forum?

Going to thank ADMINBILL, then bash him more when he's not around?

Dreamers Sunday Drama   9/17/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum