Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Yosef - "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17

4 posters

Go down

Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 Empty Yosef - "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:49 am

Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 Image1%2B%25284%2529

You take the good,
You take the bad,
You take them all
And then you have...
The Facts of Life!
The Facts of Life!

I'll save you the other verses of this hit TV show theme song because everyone needs to settle in for the long haul. The RV is not immanent.

Not because of Hurricane Irma or Hurricane Jose behind her.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/weather.com/amp/storms/hurricane/news/tropical-storm-hurricane-jose-forecast-atlantic.html

But because of the US Congress, specifically the Senate, that has yet to vote in our new gold backed USN.

That's the delay. Simple.

Remember Arizona's John McCain's black eye (not brain tumor) and down thumb vote on Obamacare before the August recess?

Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 Image1%2B%25285%2529

He alone kept us from our RV as it kept the USN from being ratified into law.

It also kept the entire Senate from receiving their IQD SKR hydrations.

After all these years, that one issue is still haunting Americans. Other countries have RV'd. But not the US because there's still no USN.

The Elders insist America must vote in the new financial system via acceptance of the USN, while the cabal continues to play out a delay and rebel prime strategy.

So the Elders have decided to run out the clock come September 30th, when no other sovereign country in the world will recognize Federal Reserve Notes past, present or future.

Meaning the USA would be instantly dysfunctional without a recognized usable currency. Which means government shutdown and sovereign default.

That's why the below resignation happened today after a government shut down was supposedly extended 4 months.

Because it wasn't.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fed-fischer/feds-fischer-resigns-leaving-trump-earlier-chance-to-shape-central-bank-idUSKCN1BH21R

The Elders are going to let the USA fail period. And the cabal is OK with it strategy. In fact, their making it appear like that's exactly what they want.

The Elders are at this hour forcing the Republic to step forward and announce the resignation is Trump and install their hand picked guy Ryan.

Just ask Steve Bannon, who is full cabal and attempting to reverse the Republic's power over the Trump Administration for his masters.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/24/exclusive-discussion-gop-replacement-paul-ryan-speaker-house-intensifies-white-house-congress/amp/

Ryan has been holding back impeachment proceedings due to no USN yes vote, and are in a position of last result to get the USN through the Senate.

Bob Mueller's investigation is just looming out there for the Republic to drop the hammer on the old USA, Inc control mechanism.

The cabal is beyond desperate to start a world war pitting China/Russia/North Korea against the US/Japan/South Korea.

So much so, Russia was asked by our own ally, South Korea, to step in yesterday and defuse the North Korean threat.

Nobody listens to Trump. Not diplomatically anyway. Only on Twitter and TV.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/850644/North-Korea-news-Kim-Jong-un-provocative-missiles-testing-South-Korea-Vladimir-Putin/amp

The Republican side of the Senate is beyond dangerous. Democrats in the Senate are beyond dangerous. The President is beyond dangerous. And these storms in the Atlantic are also beyond dangerous.

But so what.

There's always going to be danger and collateral damage during periods of great change.

Shutting Pandora's Box is no small thing, but the challenge of closing such a horrific chapter in human existence is constant.

Eventually... ultimately ... ya just gotta do it. When is looking more and more like early October.

There seems to be no diplomatic pathway around public arrests, martial law and open coups d'etat by Republic military generals now.

The cabal US Senate/Trump/Netanhyahu are all at war, and why Trump is surrender by Republic generals.

The Elders are at war and why they are playing the long game, wearing down the mountain with patient flowing water.

But come October 1, the US financially cannot function without those USNs. And that's the RV moment to watch and hopefully fondly remember.

Could it happen sooner? Sure. Will it? No.

The German elections are scheduled on September 21 and this date tells us that the Chinese will runout the clock on the cabal. They anticipate no early agreements.

At the final hour you may see the USN get votes in. Literally on Saturday September 30, 2017 at 11:59:59.

Because that's what scorpions do. Sting. And in the immortal lyrics of rock star Pink.. so what. Sobeit.

God is with us

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:02 am

To Yosef re SITREP 'So What'  and Last Night’s Clarion Call - by Jay

Dearest brother Yosef,

In 'So What’ as well as in last night's call you are referred to RV having happened in other countries, and the US is on hold based on non-release of USN.

Would you mind to clarify, please Smile ? In which countries can currently holder exchange already? How could one find out, and what are the processes in these countries?

Can one redeem e.g. in South Africa (BRICS country), Switzerland or Germany? We do not need the USN as we could exchange to EUR, CHF or ZAR.

Also:

Yosef, you replied in last night's call (1:02:45 - 1:02:54) to a question "Is there a redemption center in the Philippines?“ with "HSBC, BOC, those are the two. Go find them, they will exchange your currencies, no problem.“

Does this mean we outside the US can simply go to HSBC or BOC and exchange?

Blessings and thank you for your service
Jay

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 Empty Re: Yosef - "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 9/7/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:24 am

HI Yosef.

From what I'm reading this morning in: "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP , and I quote: "Other countries have RV'd. But not the US because there's still no USN."...

Am I to understand that, If I check with my buddies either in;

Peru or New Zealand or Australia or Iran or Philippines or Chili or Ireland or France or Mexico or Poland or Dominican Republic or Cuba or Jamaica or Morocco or Egypt or Libya or Congo or New Guinea or Italy or Germany or China or Vietnam, that at least one of them will answer, YES OUR CURRENCY HAS REVALUED BIG TIME ?

Out of these 22 countries on this list, only 3 knows about the GCR and does not believe in it.

If you know about one country on this list that did RV, can you please point out which one ?

If it's the case, I will make arrangements to go there. Except for Jamaica & Cuba. As far as I know, their currency cannot leave the island and it's obviously not a good timing for them.

Not so long ago, my Philippines friend (My cousin has a furniture business there) was still asking for help ($$$).

A co-worker of mine is from Vietnam and talks to his family in Vietnam regularly... and so far, nothing.

I have 2 friends here who's parents moved to China a while ago.

My accountant is from Libya and also talks to his family other there. Nothing moved for them.

I'm friend with Mr. Keshe's niece (from the Keshe Foundation) in Iran. I did not have the GCR talk with her so far.

My brother (who has 3 different currencies) just came back from Morocco for his friend's wedding, nothing changed over there so far.

My client, to which I gave a Zim also keeps in touch regularly with here family in Chili. Nothing there either.

Another that I also gave some Zim lives in Mexico, nothing there.

I'm in touch with Mr. Keshe's wife in Italy, I did not open the discussion with her either.

Thank you very much.

Mobius

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:45 am

Freedom Caucus is in discussions to replace Ryan...so, uh...wrong again, dipshit
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:04 pm

:winky winky: Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 3508649203 Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 3508649203 Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 3508649203 Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 3508649203 lmao Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 2834342768 Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Oh these poor, pathetic simpletons.  

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:39 pm

Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 3508649203 Yosef -  "So What" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   9/7/17 3508649203 :tup:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum