Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Perry is DONE. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Perry is DONE.

+28
dinarling77
wes
SEBtopdog
Angel7
gridkeeper
TenorJoe
JetGuy
openmind
gillsdinar
hubby
Hankman
kirkl
Parrothead
BURNS
katydid
rdrobel
aksafeone
KathyD
myaccountant
fuzzy
stevejss1
sn1pe
Terbo56
ricluger
Brysonite
Sassyfoxx
texson
shakes4life
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Perry is DONE. - Page 3 Empty Re: Perry is DONE.

Post by kirkl Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Yes your right Parrothead...Yankyourchainsmans nonfactual cheerleading has become rather convincing...I'm beginning to wound about you Ferry supporters

kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:11 pm

wes wrote:
openmind wrote:
wes wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
rdrobel wrote:Please set up a Ron Paul Forum so we do not have to read anymore about him. Give his supporters in here a place to bloviate. Thank you.

I don't think anyone is forcing you to read here....how about you don't click on the thread's you don't want to read so that others who DO want to read CAN.....seems you like to hear yourself whine!!
shakes4life...since you have become Ron Paul's campaign chairman would you like to explain how he thinks our gov't was behind the 9/11 attacks and how he feels that the US has forced Iran to seek nuclear weapons. And defends Iran having nuclear weapons.

1. When did Ron Paul ever say "our gov't was behind the 9/11 attacks?"

2. He feels that by cornering Iran and not talking to them, we have given them no option but to seek these weapons as a deterrent. If you were Iran, you would feel threatened by our foreign policy rhetoric. Iran threatens Israel, so Israel has defense. We threaten Iran, so they are looking to defend themselves.

What Ron Paul is sayin, is that since we talked with the Soviet Union to stop war, why can't we negotiate with Iran? There is nothing wrong in talking to countries. It yields better results than threatening them.

3.What has Iran ever done to you?

First of all, you can go to you tube to find plenty about 9/11 and Ron Paul. The ONLY time he backs off is when he's running for President every 4 years. As for Iran........ever heard of the Iranian Hostage Crisis in the 70's? And Iran just so happens to want to wipe off the face of the earth one of our strongest allies.

You obviously don't realize the we put the SHA in power in 1953.. which caused the hostage crisis...they where a democratic society before we initiated the coo
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:14 pm

[quote="shakes4life"]
phoenix13 wrote:It's just too tempting shakes4life

What is too tempting??? Not sure what you mean!![/quote
To not read the posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:33 pm

wes wrote:
openmind wrote:

2. He feels that by cornering Iran and not talking to them, we have given them no option but to seek these weapons as a deterrent. If you were Iran, you would feel threatened by our foreign policy rhetoric. Iran threatens Israel, so Israel has defense. We threaten Iran, so they are looking to defend themselves.

What Ron Paul is sayin, is that since we talked with the Soviet Union to stop war, why can't we negotiate with Iran? There is nothing wrong in talking to countries. It yields better results than threatening them.

First of all, you can go to you tube to find plenty about 9/11 and Ron Paul. The ONLY time he backs off is when he's running for President every 4 years. As for Iran........ever heard of the Iranian Hostage Crisis in the 70's? And Iran just so happens to want to wipe off the face of the earth one of our strongest allies.

1)Wes, you can go to youtube and find a lot of things. Doesn't make it true. You have to examine the video and check for credibility. In 1953 Iran DEMOCRATICALLY elected their President. We deposed him and put the Shah in because the Shah gave American and British companies oil rights.

What I find fascinating is when ordinary Americans take pride and defend when CORPORATIONS use the might of the US to undermine another countries democracy. You and I didn't get the contracts.

Your right, the hostages of 1979 is what Iran did against us. It was wrong. But its what is known as Blow back.

2)As far as Israel being our strongest friend, I disagree. They are an Allie, they are not an enemy.

Iran took hostages. Israel bombed our naval ship. READ about the USS Liberty. Iran feels that Zionists usurped land in Israel. They do not hate Jews, in fact Ahmadinejad is friends with many Jews. They don't like the Zionists.

As far as wiping out Israel. That is wrong. Iran knows that if it tries to blow up Israel, it will face more than it can handle.

Last edited by openmind on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:38 pm

Wes I challenge you to find and post one video from youtube where Paul states that our government was involved in 911...he clearly says muslims attacked and this was a condition of blow back

THOSE WHO CONTROL ENERGY CONTROL THE WORLD
https://youtu.be/J4kcsXiwNbo
https://youtu.be/uWOxnXKB8VQ
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 pm

wes wrote:
openmind wrote:
wes wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
rdrobel wrote:Please set up a Ron Paul Forum so we do not have to read anymore about him. Give his supporters in here a place to bloviate. Thank you.

I don't think anyone is forcing you to read here....how about you don't click on the thread's you don't want to read so that others who DO want to read CAN.....seems you like to hear yourself whine!!
shakes4life...since you have become Ron Paul's campaign chairman would you like to explain how he thinks our gov't was behind the 9/11 attacks and how he feels that the US has forced Iran to seek nuclear weapons. And defends Iran having nuclear weapons.

Please bring proof here from older videos where he has said the government is behind 9/11...you can't do it because he never said that....I say it though because I believe it is true......he may too but he has NEVER made that statement publicly!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:48 pm

wes wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
wes wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

Actually your statements would be UNTRUE ....otherwise known as LIES....I would love to be his campaign chairman....it would be the best job in the world....he is easy to defend because he NEVER flip-flops and is the most honest and truthful politician I know.....also he has never come out and said the US government is behind 9/11....he only says that the attacks are due to us occupying many ME lands......but many of us TRUTH SEEKERS know they were behind 9/11...the facts and evidence show it and just the idea that the Commission NEVER did a thorough investigation shows they are covering up the real TRUTH....THEY WON'T EVEN ANSWER THE VICTIMS FAMILIES QUESTIONS....VERY TELLING INDEED!!! The NUCLEAR weapon thing IS ALL SPIN...he does not want IRAN or anyone getting Nuclear weapons but all of the countries around Iran do have them.....ISRAEL has over 300....do you really think Iran will commit suicide.....please get informed by either LISTENING to Dr. Paul's words or read his books......regurgitating the LAME STREAM MEDIA LIES IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE....TOO MANY AMERICANS ARE AWAKE NOW!!!!

Another Veteran for Ron Paul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlGE0gmm41c
9/11 and the War on Terror: Polls Show What People Think 10 Years Later
Posted on September 10, 2011 by WashingtonsBlog

Polls Show that Americans Think We Overreacted, Overspent and Weakened Ourselves Through the War on Terror
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/911-and-the-war-on-terror-polls-show-what-people-really-believe-10-years-later.html
JOIN THE REVOLUTION
New World - Ron Paul 2012 – Dubstep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1kvSnmlIHk

Vote For Peace - Ron Paul 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoq99dSLEeQ&feature=player_embedded
Too many Americans are awake now huh? Wait and see where your man finishes in the primaries. Now go back to the basement. lmao

First of all....I don't have a basement and second of all you don't have a clue who I am.....if you think I'm some young kid following Dr. Paul you would be very wrong! Been voting for 40 years....as an Independent.....just registered in Nevada as a Republican so I can vote for the Good DOCTOR.....now go put your head back in the sand where it belongs! WAAA...WAAA!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:49 pm

That might be proof that people are mixing up what you said and ron paul said, just sayin

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:55 pm

phoenix13 wrote:That might be proof that people are mixing up what you said and ron paul said, just sayin

That is why I say some people here need a few lessons in comprehension....they seem to NOT understand what they read! If Dr. Paul says it I usually post a link to the video or to his words.....I never ever said he says 9/11 was an inside job........he may think it but I have NOT heard him say that!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:56 pm

You may not BE an actual kid Shakes, but you definitely have the maturity level of one. Good job on convincing even more people to not vote for Paul.

You should give up now before you do even more damage to his credibility.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:58 pm

sn1pe wrote:Now the Paul Pumpers have flowed into the general section. Mad Please contain your rah rah rah's to the political section where it belongs.
S.

Please let the mods do their job!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:03 pm

dinarling77 wrote:
sn1pe wrote:Now the Paul Pumpers have flowed into the general section. Mad Please contain your rah rah rah's to the political section where it belongs.
S.

Please let the mods do their job!

How are my comments affecting the ability of the mods to do their jobs?

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:12 pm

shakes4life, you can definitly create an excellent thread for needed distraction of the impending RV. GO RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:21 pm

sn1pe wrote:You may not BE an actual kid Shakes, but you definitely have the maturity level of one. Good job on convincing even more people to not vote for Paul.

S.

Yeah.....like anyone believes YOU.....if anyone is a crybaby....that would be you and your ilk who continue to put up misinformation concerning the GOOD DOCTOR.....not to fear though.....PERRY is DONE1 Cooked his own goose! LOL Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:25 pm

phoenix13 wrote:shakes4life, you can definitly create an excellent thread for needed distraction of the impending RV. GO RV!

It's evident the complainers are just here to whine.....otherwise why would they keep clicking on this thread when there are so-o-o-o many others to choose from which they say they like......weird how that works now isn't it phoenix???
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:27 pm

This thread is interesting no matter who believes what.

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:30 pm

phoenix13 wrote:This thread is interesting no matter who believes what.

LOL....I like your positive posts much better than those negative ones you were posting! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:32 pm

I hear ya. can only go neg. for so long lol

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:32 pm

shakes4life wrote:
sn1pe wrote:You may not BE an actual kid Shakes, but you definitely have the maturity level of one. Good job on convincing even more people to not vote for Paul.

S.

Yeah.....like anyone believes YOU.....if anyone is a crybaby....that would be you and your ilk who continue to put up misinformation concerning the GOOD DOCTOR.....not to fear though.....PERRY is DONE1 Cooked his own goose! LOL Smile

Crybaby? LMAO. That is the final nail in the maturity coffin for you.

Good thing Ron Paul has supporters like you. lol!

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Guess you've lost anything factual to present sn1pe...the only thing you have left is to try and defame someones character
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:56 pm

kirkl wrote:Guess you've lost anything factual to present sn1pe...the only thing you have left is to try and defame someones character

Not much factual from her side except a loud cheering section but that's ok. It entertains me while we wait for the RV. I have realized that she won't stop posting her drivel, so i will watch and "learn".

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:06 pm

sn1pe wrote:
kirkl wrote:Guess you've lost anything factual to present sn1pe...the only thing you have left is to try and defame someones character

Not much factual from her side except a loud cheering section but that's ok. It entertains me while we wait for the RV. I have realized that she won't stop posting her drivel, so i will watch and "learn".

S.

Good Idea...a little bit of research with an open mind about anything she says and might learn a few things...try breaking away from the heard...you might like being able to think for yourself
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:39 pm

Nothing to fear kirkl...that is all some NO NAME like sn1pe can do because "we the people" are on to them and this person is clearly on the wrong side of the issues!

BASH AWAY sn1pe....DOA! LOL:)
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:40 pm

kirkl wrote:
sn1pe wrote:

S.

Good Idea...a little bit of research with an open mind about anything she says and might learn a few things...try breaking away from the heard...you might like being able to think for yourself

In other words sn1pe.....try applying a little critical thinking and common sense....works wonders!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JetGuy Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:00 pm

This thread is almost enough to make me take a second look at ROMNEY...

(Just Kidding) ... I'm still for PERRY.... It seems that I have more respect for Dr. Paul than for his supporters...
JetGuy
JetGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Czaba Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:06 pm

good lord anyone but that muslim arab we currently have!!!!!!!

Czaba

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:21 pm

JetGuy wrote:This thread is almost enough to make me take a second look at ROMNEY...

(Just Kidding) ... I'm still for PERRY.... It seems that I have more respect for Dr. Paul than for his supporters...

Like I said....some of you would cut off your own nose despite your face!! Perry and Romney the two Bilderberg choices.....do you NOT have a clue who these folks are??? Best you stay out of the voting booth in 2012 unless you wise up before then......

Why Ron Paul is winning the GOP primary

By Dana Milbank, Wednesday, September 21, 3:07 PM

Just 15 seconds into a question-and-answer session with reporters Wednesday morning, Ron Paul found a way to work in a mention of the Austrian School of economics.

From there, he moved inexorably through the Paul oeuvre: the need for the gold standard, the problem with energy efficient light bulbs, why Greece should declare bankruptcy, why Grover Cleveland was his favorite president, and how our economy is collapsing “just like the Soviet system.”

“I mean, how many people have read ‘Human Action’?” the Republican presidential candidate asked, referring to an economic treatise from the 1940s by one Ludwig von Mises. “How many people have studied Mises and Hayek and Rothbard and Sennholz?… A lot of people just flat out don’t understand what I’m talking about.”

He’s right about that. Rarely does a man go far in public life hawking the sort of oddities that the gadfly from Texas does. And yet, in a sense, Ron Paul is winning the 2012 Republican presidential primary.

Paul won’t be the president, or even the party nominee, but that was never his goal. He aimed to shift the debate toward his exotic economic theories, and by that standard he has prevailed.

The former obstetrician fathered the Tea Party. His son won election to the Senate. Republican leaders in Congress have joined Paul’s crusade against the Federal Reserve. And his rivals for the Republican presidential nomination are stealing his ideas.

“The success of this message,” Paul said over his bacon and eggs at Wednesday’s Christian Science Monitor-sponsored breakfast, “is way beyond my expectations. Who would’ve ever dreamed that, after 100 years, we’d be talking about the Federal Reserve at debates? I mean, this is fantastic.”

A few weeks ago, the Post ombudsman questioned why the paper’s reporting on Paul had been so “sparse.” To this, there are two answers. Last time, in 2008, Paul was ignored because his ideas sounded crazy. This time, he’s being ignored because his ideas have become commonplace. What’s changed is not Paul but the party: Nearly a quarter century after he quit the GOP to run for president as a Libertarian (he told me years ago that it was an “academic exercise”), he has brought the Republicans to him.

That may or may not be a good thing, but Paul has proven that issues can triumph. His campaigns have been absent of personality – his or anybody else’s. When I asked him at breakfast about photos showing Texas Gov. Rick Perry getting in his face at a debate, Paul downplayed the conflict: “It’s a friendly tap, punching the guy in the chest,” he explained.

Asked about Perry’s description of the Fed chairman’s actions as “treasonous,” Paul deflected: “[Ben] Bernanke isn’t the problem. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 is the problem.” Toward the end of the hour-long session, he observed: “I don’t know if I’ve said anything negative about the president since I’ve been here. Probably not, because I usually don’t.” Indeed, he hadn’t.

Instead, he delivered his trademark message of doom. “We’re in a big mess,” he began. “Personal liberty is under attack. Our financial system is under attack.” Matter-of-fact observations continued: “Our foreign policy is a shambles.... We’ve consumed our wealth.... We are destroying our currency.... Total failure.... It’s all going to end.”

In between the apocalyptic predictions came quirky libertarian tidbits, such as “the Austrian economists predicted [that] the artificial pseudo gold standard wouldn’t last,” and “a draft is an enslavement.” Asked which Democratic president he most admired, Paul instead offered up the late H.R. Gross, a Republican congressman who once tied the House in knots.

That’s a revealing choice, because Paul cares more about theory than power. “I have one goal in life politically,” he explained, “and the goal is to make this a better country, change economic policy, change foreign policy, change the monetary policy and explain to people why we have booms and busts.” Actually, that’s five goals, but Paul says his ambition is being realized. “The issues have come our way,” he said. “The attitude of the whole country is shifting in our direction.”

Exhibit A: A letter sent Monday by Republican leaders to Bernanke urging the independent body not to stimulate the economy. “It should’ve been said about 30 years ago or 40 years ago,” Paul said.

Exhibit B: Perry’s “treason” talk. Was Perry co-opting Paul’s anti-Fed message? “Co-opting might be a little bit strong, but, yes, he knows what people are thinking about,” Paul said. “That’s how politicians operate.... I think it reflects the changing attitudes.”

For Paul, that is validation enough.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-ron-paul-is-winning-the-gop-primary/2011/09/21/gIQAWiXulK_story.html
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:53 pm

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:13 am

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misterdc Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:16 am

lol see the funny thing is you say we as voters don't know who Perry or Romney are and that may very well be true, but that isn't the funniest part, the best part is that you actually think you know who and or what Ron Paul is.

All any of us know about any of them is what spin doctors want us to, I am sure that Paul has plenty of Skeletons in his Office Closet. If you think that any of them are actually out for our best interest, I have a Bridge I'd like to sell you or some beach front property in Arizona cheap.

All of these Paul fanatics really remind me on the Obama fanatics of a few years ago when Obama was the New Political Savior so now we see a New Spin on an Old Story.

LOL

misterdc

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:26 am

misterdc wrote:lol see the funny thing is you say we as voters don't know who Perry or Romney are and that may very well be true, but that isn't the funniest part, the best part is that you actually think you know who and or what Ron Paul is.

All any of us know about any of them is what spin doctors want us to, I am sure that Paul has plenty of Skeletons in his Office Closet. If you think that any of them are actually out for our best interest, I have a Bridge I'd like to sell you or some beach front property in Arizona cheap.

All of these Paul fanatics really remind me on the Obama fanatics of a few years ago when Obama was the New Political Savior so now we see a New Spin on an Old Story.

LOL

Wrong.....Dr. Paul is an open book and has the voting record to prove it.....BO is a closed book and has sealed nearly every record that could tell us where he came from and what he was doing before coming on the political scene.....Dr. Paul is NO WHERE like any of the others!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:32 am

misterdc wrote:lol see the funny thing is you say we as voters don't know who Perry or Romney are and that may very well be true, but that isn't the funniest part, the best part is that you actually think you know who and or what Ron Paul is.

LOL

Take a look at their voting records and some of the things they have actually done misterdc...and maybe listen to what they themselves have to say
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:10 am

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Perry is DONE. - Page 3 Empty Herman Cain WILL WIN !!

Post by Hankman Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Smile
shakes4life wrote:Perry is DONE.....anyone who votes for him is a FOOL......

Rick Perry and the HPV vaccine mandate [NBC 9-13-2011]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV2orQRTgps

Hankman Says : Herman Cain will WIN the presidency of the united states because GOD has sent him for such a time as this !! No matter what anyone says in response to this GOD is in control and you will see !!!

Hankman

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Hankman wrote:Smile
shakes4life wrote:Perry is DONE.....anyone who votes for him is a FOOL......

Rick Perry and the HPV vaccine mandate [NBC 9-13-2011]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV2orQRTgps

Hankman Says : Herman Cain will WIN the presidency of the united states because GOD has sent him for such a time as this !! No matter what anyone says in response to this GOD is in control and you will see !!!

LOL Smile God didn't send CAIN the globalist and
elite sent him.....you need to do some homework bud and turn off your boob
tube.....CAIN is an elite shill who has NO chance to beat BO....if you want
change you will WISE UP and help get Dr. Paul elected.....he is the only ONE
standing with the PEOPLE......DUH!

Cain wants a 333 tax which is tax on tax and falls
right into the trap of global taxation. Cain thinks we need a Federal Reserve
and Dr. Paul doesn’t…..Dr. Paul also explains what he would do in place of the
Federal Reserve which Cain doesn’t seem to understand!!! No citizen in his
right mind wants such an evil and unconstitutional entity that would never
allow a positive resolution to our problems. What part of the word
"globalist" do you people not see in Herman Cain…..WAKE UP FOLKS….he
is being pimped by the media whores…that should tell you plenty!!!!

Herman Cain is gaining in popularity and
position in this game of competing for the POTUS which tells me he is in favor
of the elite. No one gains support unless he or she plays the game with the
controllers. Look at the one who is completely ignored and sabotaged and that
is the person you need to vote into office. The good ones are always
discouraged and destroyed by the powers that be.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:57 pm

This country is in so much trouble. Hopefully we will have intervention oF some sort because some of these posts are scary. Perry is a thug, no question, Cain/Romney are insiders who are bought and paid. Does the American Publc not now of the importance of a Fed Audit? I am dumbfounded at the lack of knowledge of the general public.....I have concerns over RPaul, but he is far and away the only person talking of a Fed audit. THEY STOLE OUR MONEY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by his4evr2c Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:12 pm

This is general Discussion Put it back in Politics
Tired of Hearing it please mods do something *** Not Bashing Just Following the Rules!!!

HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
JESUS take Great DeLight in You and So Do We! Zeph 3:17
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum