Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Perry is DONE. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Perry is DONE.

+28
dinarling77
wes
SEBtopdog
Angel7
gridkeeper
TenorJoe
JetGuy
openmind
gillsdinar
hubby
Hankman
kirkl
Parrothead
BURNS
katydid
rdrobel
aksafeone
KathyD
myaccountant
fuzzy
stevejss1
sn1pe
Terbo56
ricluger
Brysonite
Sassyfoxx
texson
shakes4life
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Perry is DONE. - Page 2 Empty Re: Perry is DONE.

Post by Hankman Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Well thank goodness for that. Let's hope he does it for the 2012 race when he doesn't get the nomination.[/quote] quote=hankman Yes i agree because Ron Paul will not get enough votes for sure !! RICK PERRY FOR PRESIDENT !!! GO !! GO !! GO !! RICK PERRY may GOD be with you !!!

Hankman

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:16 pm

phoenix13 wrote:
kirkl wrote:Obamas approval rating is down to what ? below 30percent...his new jobs
plan sounds a lot like the previous shovel ready plan he laughed about when it failed ...another joke like that I would think would do him in

I wonder where the numbers will be when he takes credit for this RV and world stimulus.

He will find a way to sqauder that away as well
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hankman Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:18 pm

myaccountant wrote:As I understand it; the HPV mandate was NEVER implimented. It appears logical to me that if you can not stop children having sex to prevent cervical cancer, a shot is a reasonable option.
quote = hankman I think it's resonable but only with the parents permission and by the way the girl that died that michelle Bauchman was talking about was totaly unrelated to the shot ! She did'nt do her homework !! I agree we just want a President who hears from GOD and rules according to the WORD for the Bible says : WHEN THE GODLY RULE THE PEOPLE REJOICE !!!

Hankman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Wow, I haven't talked politics since the last Clinton presidency. I was so disillusioned when he dodged all those bullets. I gave up on being involved in politics, it kind of took part of me I never got back. When this topic was moved to everything political I knew I was getting drawn back in. Good luck to all your candidates, I'm again officiallly out. GO RV! GO OKIE!

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyD Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:27 pm

Thank you Shakes4life! Earlier you said you were helping the cause in Nevada. My turf is in FL where I'll be doing the same.
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rdrobel Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Thanks Burns- Great Post!! Opinions on issues are the only way to make a good decision for oneself?? I also will vote for whoever runs against Obama. I want away from all Progressive thought and governing principles. Obama is a wanna be dictator and has none of the intelligence to pull it off. He could run an African Nation, let's give him a shot.
rdrobel
rdrobel
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by hubby Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:02 pm

Ron Paul has some good ideas but he will never be elected President of this country. He should have started about 30 years ago. He cannot stand the rigors of president life, too much stress and strain

hubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Hankman wrote:
myaccountant wrote:As I understand it; the HPV mandate was NEVER implimented. It appears logical to me that if you can not stop children having sex to prevent cervical cancer, a shot is a reasonable option.
quote = hankman I think it's resonable but only with the parents permission and by the way the girl that died that michelle Bauchman was talking about was totaly unrelated to the shot ! She did'nt do her homework !! I agree we just want a President who hears from GOD and rules according to the WORD for the Bible says : WHEN THE GODLY RULE THE PEOPLE REJOICE !!!

AMEN TO THAT!

Parrothead

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:42 pm

The public interest group Judicial Watch, published results of its review of new documents on the adverse reactions to the vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil. The documents are from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

The documents showed 16 new deaths (including four suicides) between May 2009 and September 2010. The information also showed 3,589 Adverse Reactions Related to Gardasil between during this time frame, 789 “serious” reports, with 213 cases resulting in permanent disability and 25 resulting in a diagnosis of Guillain Barre Syndrome.

That isn't the only skeleton in Perry's closet...what about trying to force thru the trans continental highway by stealing peoples land and ending our nations soverenty?

Finding evidence of no intent to commit arsen but removing 3 board members and replacing them then throwing the appeal out and sentencing someone to die...He loves death but hates. cancer

Paul has stated before that he would challenge anyone to a 10 mile bike ride in south TX...I think he probably in better shape than most of us are

To clarify... Those who would vote based on someones opinion rather than vote based on the issues probably shouldn't be voting at all

THOSE WHO CONTROL ENERGY CONTROL THE WORLD
https://youtu.be/J4kcsXiwNbo
https://youtu.be/uWOxnXKB8VQ
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gillsdinar Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:48 pm

He has my vote
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:43 am

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hankman Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:00 am

stevejss1 wrote: I have said this and will say it again Ron Paul is totally unelectable! Job #1 is get O out of office. In general terms Paul is looked at as a nut and always has been "for ever"by the majority of americans that would be "voter". It doesnt matter if he is or is not that is his MO. I don't care if he is or not, what I care about is winning in 2012 with the best that we have. Paul is not even in the running and will not be in the running and of course history will show us that very shortly. If you like him vote for him but when he does not even get close at all to to being our nom. please use your heads at that point and help us all acheive our goal, " get O out! The US can not withstand another four years and remain a free nation.
New Quote =hankman AGREE !! AGREE !! AGREE !! and your right Paul won't be on the ticket !!!

Hankman

Back to top Go down

Post by JetGuy Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:20 am

Although Gov Perry was not able to enact the legislation for vaccinations, the motivations for doing so appears to have been positive... avoidance of sexually transmittable diseases, cancer pre-treatment, etc. I do not fault his motivation... why not mandate something which is claimed to have a positive effect in the same manner as a measles, smallpox, or mumps vaccine?

Also, how many other politicians have respected God enough to pray in public for America? I personally believe (as does Rick Perry) that the blessings and favor that we enjoy as a nation walk hand-in-hand with the heart and policies that we have toward Israel.

I live in Texas and enjoy a prosperous economy, lower taxes, and a safe community. Governor Perry has my respect and approval. He is a former Eagle Scout, Air Force officer, Texas Aggie, and a sincerely good guy....

I do respect Ron Paul as well, and could support either as the Republican candidate, but favor Governor Perry.
JetGuy
JetGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by TenorJoe Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:24 am

Hankman wrote:
stevejss1 wrote: I have said this and will say it again Ron Paul is totally unelectable! Job #1 is get O out of office. In general terms Paul is looked at as a nut and always has been "for ever"by the majority of americans that would be "voter". It doesnt matter if he is or is not that is his MO. I don't care if he is or not, what I care about is winning in 2012 with the best that we have. Paul is not even in the running and will not be in the running and of course history will show us that very shortly. If you like him vote for him but when he does not even get close at all to to being our nom. please use your heads at that point and help us all acheive our goal, " get O out! The US can not withstand another four years and remain a free nation.
New Quote =hankman AGREE !! AGREE !! AGREE !! and your right Paul won't be on the ticket !!!

If BO is re-elected by his base of ignorant anti-Americans, we WILL see a THE GREATEST DEPRESSION. I'm depressed enough already. Follow the Tea Parties. Better yet join one. They are nothing like what the Liberals portray them to be. Only the ingnorant zombie types believe that crap because they can't read or they get their news from the Ed Show, if they get any news at all. The ground will shake in 2012. We just have to hope we can survive another 15 months. :(

TenorJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Hankman Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:03 am

JetGuy wrote:Although Gov Perry was not able to enact the legislation for vaccinations, the motivations for doing so appears to have been positive... avoidance of sexually transmittable diseases, cancer pre-treatment, etc. I do not fault his motivation... why not mandate something which is claimed to have a positive effect in the same manner as a measles, smallpox, or mumps vaccine?

Also, how many other politicians have respected God enough to pray in public for America? I personally believe (as does Rick Perry) that the blessings and favor that we enjoy as a nation walk hand-in-hand with the heart and policies that we have toward Israel.

I live in Texas and enjoy a prosperous economy, lower taxes, and a safe community. Governor Perry has my respect and approval. He is a former Eagle Scout, Air Force officer, Texas Aggie, and a sincerely good guy....

I do respect Ron Paul as well, and could support either as the Republican candidate, but favor Governor Perry.
quote = hankman AGREE !! AGREE !! RICK PERRY FOR PRESIDENT !!!!

Hankman

Back to top Go down

Post by gridkeeper Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:22 am

Perry and Obummer are BOTH done...along with a whole bunch of other scoundrels.

Ron Paul has the best chance. But I'd vote for Jesse if he were running.

gridkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:36 am

Perry is using Gods name to campaign...BLASPHEMY...may he rot in.....
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BURNS Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:40 am

THANK YOU TENOR JOE, YES, THE TEA PARTY ARE PEOPLE LIKE US.. WE DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING FROM OUR GOVERNMENT, BUT SECURITY FROM TERRORISTS, CLOSE THE BORDERS, BRING SANITY TO OUR JUDICAL SYSTEM, ENCOURAGE CAPITALISM AND LESS GOVERNMENT AND REGULATIONS, DEFUND THE EPA, THE ENERGY DEPT, THE EDUCATION DEPT AND OBAMACARE.. THIS MUST BE ALL BAD TO HEAR SOME PEOPLE DESCRIBE THE TEA PARTY..

BURNS
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:21 pm

katydid wrote:The JURY is still out on who I will vote for!!!! and with all due respect I think Ron Paul is a smart man, but he would have us nuked in ONE month or less!!!! His many WEIRD foreign policies, , many of which include allowing our enemies to produce NUCLEAR BOMBS ------- SCEER me to death!!!! He wants Iran to have nukes---WHAT???? REALLY??????REALLLY???? affraid

That is NOT what he wants at all....he wants a stronger NATIONAL defense and we accomplish that by bringing our troops home to defend us....NOT all the foreign countries they are in...Iran doesn't even have a NUKE....some of you people are so brainwashed it's NOT even funny....try reading his books and listening to his words.....GEEEEZZ......Have you seen his letter to BO yesterday???

Ron Paul Issues Open Letter to President Obama Concerning Cuts to Veterans’ Benefits
Calls on Obama to keep stated promise to vets
LAKE JACKSON, Texas– The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign today released the following Open Letter from Dr. Paul to President Barack Obama:

“Dear President Obama,

“As a Doctor, an Air Force Veteran, and Congressman, who serves on the Foreign Affairs Committee and has always fought for the best interest of our troops, I was deeply concerned to learn that our military retirees are now facing benefit cuts under your proposed $1.5 trillion dollar tax hike.

“Our military men and women have fought bravely. In exchange, our country made a promise to them, and we must honor it.

“There are trillions of dollars in unwise and unconstitutional spending we must cut. There are few other leaders in Washington willing to cut spending as deeply as I am and truly balance our budget. But, we must make sure we take care of our Veterans who fought to take care of us.

“We have put our troops in harm’s way, and we must honor our promises. And, our troops have paid a heavy price these past ten years. Over 5,000 have lost their lives in Iraq and Afghanistan, 40,000 have seen crushing injuries, and hundreds of thousands more suffer from brain injury and post traumatic stress disorder

“Failing to meet the promises we have made to our troops would be unjust and immoral. The cuts you announced yesterday, combined with the rumored cuts in benefits reported in publications like Army Times, have our soldiers and Veterans deeply concerned.

“Mr. President, instead of cutting our Veterans benefits, I call on you to support our troops. Support them by bringing them home to our shores, to protect our borders and defend our country. Ensure that they are rested and equipped to repel any real credible attack. Re-unite them with their families. And, make sure they no longer play policeman in dangerous foreign civil wars.

“Cutting the benefits of our Veterans benefits while we subsidize the security of other wealthy nations like Germany and Japan and play World Policeman makes no sense. The money we would save extracting our fighting men and women and our equipment from overseas conflicts and regions will more than offset the savings you seek by upending the manner in which veterans receive care.

“Bringing our troops home would ensure that we keep the promise to our Veterans, strengthen our national defense and secure our borders.

“Do not mistake me for a pacifist or a person solely focused on the economics of the unsustainable global security and state-building that has helped our country arrive at the shores of financial ruin. On the contrary, I consider my military service as an Air Force flight surgeon during the Cold War to be among my highest personal and professional achievements.

“Authentic, Constitutionally-sound national security – a strong national defense – begins with guarding our borders and not the Afghanistan-Pakistan border.

“Mr. President, I call upon your to support our troops, honor our Veterans, and ensure our wounded get the care they deserve. To do so, we must end these protracted, trillion-dollar wars and bring them home.”

In Liberty,

Ron Paul

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=9b8827e2d9e8f8bf88bfe6fcb&id=206611be90&e=7b3fb7ed73
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:26 pm

JetGuy wrote:Although Gov Perry was not able to enact the legislation for vaccinations, the motivations for doing so appears to have been positive... avoidance of sexually transmittable diseases, cancer pre-treatment, etc. I do not fault his motivation... why not mandate something which is claimed to have a positive effect in the same manner as a measles, smallpox, or mumps vaccine?

YOu are wrong....Perry's motivation was the money he got from the drug company to mandate all little girls take it....and it was way more than $5,000 .....it was more like $400,000 when all was said and done...he doesn't have a chance he is more of the same BS with the CRONISM and LYING TO his constituents.....I hope some of you wake up before voting time rolls around......we MUST get the good doctor elected or there will be 4 more years of BO......Dr. Paul is the only one we can trust to work for US....he can't be bought and sold......his record reflects that!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel7 Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Wow! What a letter! Amen!!!! Dr. Paul!
Angel7
Angel7
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Attended my First Republican meeting in Nevada....full of Ron Paul supporters....lots of Veterans too....here is the email I got this morning....I didn't get to vote in the voice call because it was my first meeting but I will after my second time attending I am very excited for the good Doctor....he is going to win or else......HE IS OUR ONLY CHOICE IN 2012...

Chris Dyer just posted a comment for Clark County Republican Central Committee Meeting.

"Ron won an impromptu voice poll over Romney, Perry, and Cain."

Read and reply to comments here:
http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul2012/events/30606261/#comments
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:42 pm

sn1pe wrote:Shakes, the more you try to brow-beat everyone into voting for Paul, the more it will backfire in your face. I bet you have convinced more people to NOT vote for Paul that you have to actually cast their vote in his direction. You should be on Obama's payroll.

Leave the legitimate convincing up to people like Jon Stewart will ya?

LOL.

S.

You wish....NO....I have convinced many people to vote for him....lots of ex-Dems registering as Republicans to vote for the GOOD doctor too.....you all are so blind it's NOT even funny....YOU would let your own country go to the NWO globalist just to spite NOT VOTING for dr. Paul....very sad....but we will win anyway you look at it....IT's either Dr. Paul or BO....take your choice because MILLIONS of us are NOT going to put another NEO CON in charge of the country.....
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Hankman wrote:

MORE LIES FROM THE HANKMAN......Stop shilling for PERRY....first of all Bachmann did not say the person she spoke with died the mother told her the daughter suffered from mental retardation because of the drug.....and YES ...it was from the one Perry mandated......quit LYING hankman...I've caught you in several LIES NOW and you're NOT convincing anyone to vote for PERRY....they are all running away from him.....your CREDIBILITY IS SHOT>>>>>

Bachmann Claims Vaccine Causes Mental Retardation

http://tv.breitbart.com/bachmann-claims-vaccine-causes-mental-retardation/

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:00 pm

hubby wrote:Ron Paul has some good ideas but he will never be elected President of this country. He should have started about 30 years ago. He cannot stand the rigors of president life, too much stress and strain

Says who....the MEDIA....get a clue.....he is in better shape than BO or any of them for that matter......HE IS A DOCTOR for god's sake.....he has even challenged all of them to a bike race in Houston.....NO TAKERS as of yet! Also I bet he won't be afraid to show the American people his medical documents like someone else we know.....WAKE UP AMERICA.....age Discrimination is against the LAW....we MUST GET THE BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB AND THAT IS THE GOOD DOCTOR!! Don't listen to the MEDIA WHORES who keep saying who to vote for....that is why we are in this MESS in the first place!!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:02 pm

kirkl wrote:The public interest group Judicial Watch, published results of its review of new documents on the adverse reactions to the vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil. The documents are from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

The documents showed 16 new deaths (including four suicides) between May 2009 and September 2010. The information also showed 3,589 Adverse Reactions Related to Gardasil between during this time frame, 789 “serious” reports, with 213 cases resulting in permanent disability and 25 resulting in a diagnosis of Guillain Barre Syndrome.

That isn't the only skeleton in Perry's closet...what about trying to force thru the trans continental highway by stealing peoples land and ending our nations soverenty?

Finding evidence of no intent to commit arsen but removing 3 board members and replacing them then throwing the appeal out and sentencing someone to die...He loves death but hates. cancer

Paul has stated before that he would challenge anyone to a 10 mile bike ride in south TX...I think he probably in better shape than most of us are

To clarify... Those who would vote based on someones opinion rather than vote based on the issues probably shouldn't be voting at all

AMEN to that kirkl.....several posting on this thread shouldn't vote....they don't have a clue who PERRY really is!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:05 pm

gridkeeper wrote:Perry and Obummer are BOTH done...along with a whole bunch of other scoundrels.

Ron Paul has the best chance. But I'd vote for Jesse if he were running.

Jesse Ventura has endorsed Ron Paul.....speaks of the GOOD doctor often and likes his ideas!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:15 pm

shakes4life wrote:
Hankman wrote:

MORE LIES FROM THE HANKMAN......Stop shilling for PERRY....first of all Bachmann did not say the person she spoke with died the mother told her the daughter suffered from mental retardation because of the drug.....and YES ...it was from the one Perry mandated......quit LYING hankman...I've caught you in several LIES NOW and you're NOT convincing anyone to vote for PERRY....they are all running away from him.....your CREDIBILITY IS SHOT>>>>>

Everybody that doesn't fall into your little 'glazed over' regiment is a liar huh Shakes? Well Hankman makes more sense in his few posts that you do in your constant, misinformational ramblings. That's a nice way of saying lies. Not that you would believe anything the corrupt mainstream media is putting out, but they are reporting today that Ron Paul did say he would not run as an independent if he doesn't get the Republican nomination. Funny you didn't plaster that all over our boards isn't it?
This means your days of constant whining and lying propaganda are coming to a close soon :cheers: BTW, you never had any credibility and you were never convincing in your arguments. You never changed anyone's mind. Say bye bye you little pimple! It's time for you to pop, dry up and go away.

Parrothead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:27 pm

Hey Shakey. who are you to say who should or shouldn't vote? I've read your topics, Ron Paul, white hats , cabal Ron Paul, underground nukes, Ron Paul, 4000 arrested I hope it's true, Ron Paul. Why don't you post your Ron Paul in everything political so we don't have to read your new topics 10 times a day, and mods could you please start a new forum for wild speculation and crazy rumors?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:31 pm

PARROTHEAD SAID:
Everybody that doesn't fall into your little 'glazed over' regiment is a liar huh Shakes? Well Hankman makes more sense in his few posts that you do in your constant, misinformational ramblings. That's a nice way of saying lies. Not that you would believe anything the corrupt mainstream media is putting out, but they are reporting today that Ron Paul did say he would not run as an independent if he doesn't get the Republican nomination. Funny you didn't plaster that all over our boards isn't it?
This means your days of constant whining and lying propaganda are coming to a close soon :cheers: BTW, you never had any credibility and you were never convincing in your arguments. You never changed anyone's mind. Say bye bye you little pimple! It's time for you to pop, dry up and go away.

THANK YOU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Parrothead wrote:
shakes4life wrote:
Hankman wrote:

I have caught the HANKMAN in several lies already with facts and statements to back it up.....YOU most likely are a RINO NEO CON as well so we wouldn't expect you to be able to handle the truth....and dr. Paul did say he won't run as an INdependent.....he is familiar with the TWO party game and that is why he runs as a Republican.....he isn't part of the establishment however and that makes him the MOST ELECTABLE.....keep listening to the MEDIA WHORES though....that will surely get Dr. Paul elected because more and more folks are waking up to the fact that they are LYING SOB"S for the globalist elite.....of course someone like you who continues to be brainwashed hasn't figured that out yet!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:37 pm

phoenix13 wrote:Hey Shakey. who are you to say who should or shouldn't vote? I've read your topics, Ron Paul, white hats , cabal Ron Paul, underground nukes, Ron Paul, 4000 arrested I hope it's true, Ron Paul. Why don't you post your Ron Paul in everything political so we don't have to read your new topics 10 times a day, and mods could you please start a new forum for wild speculation and crazy rumors?

Hey PEEEMAN>...why are you reading if you don't like it......NO ONE IS FORCING YOU to read....tells me you are afraid of something....is it the TRUTH!! WAAAA>>>WAAAA....enough with your whining!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:51 pm

I tried to quit yesterday but I can't resist. GO RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:00 pm

phoenix13 wrote:I tried to quit yesterday but I can't resist. GO RV!

Ron Paul Issues Open Letter to President Obama Concerning Cuts to Veterans’ Benefits
Calls on Obama to keep stated promise to vets
——————-
Did you know that Obama proposed cutting Veterans’ health benefits, but plans on building a new prison in Bagram, Afghanistan to the tune of about $100,000,000? http://www.dailypaul.com/179458/while-americans-suffer-pentagon-blows-100-mil-for-2000-prisoners#comment-1885225
—————-
In addition to the Overstock CEO endorsement, Vince Vaughn, Barry Manilow and many many others…Ron Paul will receive an endorsement on Monday, Sept. 26th from NJ State Senator Doherty!! http://www.dailypaul.com/179512/breaking-ron-paul-to-receive-endorsement-of-new-jersey-state-sen-mike-doherty#comment-1885721
———————–
Ron Paul IS the GOP Frontrunner:
If we take all 5 Straw Polls and combine the totals, we can view a glimpse of the national picture. Awarding a first place finish 5 points through a fifth place finish of 1 point, we get the cumulative totals below from all five official Straw Polls thus far:

Ron Paul – 22 ranking points = 4.4 average finish

Rick Perry – 15 ranking points = 3.0 avg finish

Mitt Romney – 11 ranking points = 2.2 avg finish

Herman Cain – 7 ranking points = 1.4 avg finish

Michele Bachmann – 7 ranking points = 1.4 avg finish

Again, the above ranking includes the results of all 5 state Straw Polls officially held and recognized by each respective state party (IA, NH, GA, WI, CA).
http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/q42011/ron-paul-the-new-republican-frontrunner779/
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rdrobel Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:03 pm

What part of unelectable do you not understand? Would you rather have Obama for 4 more, and total destruction of this country. No matter who the Republican nominee is at this point, none of them are communists, none of them are stupid, none of them are dedicated to the destruction of this country, none of them follow the economics of John Maynard Keynes.

These are all good qualities. Not perfect just tolerable. From that we can build. So can Ron Paul. So can you. Facts are what they are. Bashing the other team members, so much and so often, just makes you look like a fanatic. It may be counter product, for you Ron Paul Supporters. It certainly repels me!!!! I go out of my way to avoid you. It is for those same reasons that the Arizona Tea Party does not endorse Ron Paul.

Our motto is ABO. That's first. Anybody But Obama!!!!!!!! Then we start picking favorites. Because we do need somebody who can cross the most borders of people from moderates, through independents, through Republicans, and to more right wing conservatives. If Ron Paul turned out the winner, I would support him vigorously. If Perry is the winner, he will get the same kind of support. I like him and he is electable. Romney is too moderate for me but if he was to win, then we would be nuts to re-elect Obama by being stubborn. We have to stick together to beat those on welfare and entitlements.

Thanks for the forum.
Viper 4 6 1st Air Cav, 7th Cavalry Regiment, Ahn Khe South Vietnam (Custer's Unit)

"GARRYOWEN"
The Official Song of the 1st Cavalry Division

http://www.1cda.org/Garryowen.htm http://www.1cda.org/Garryowen.htm
Click here to play Charge Click here to play Garryowen
Performed by the
1st Cavalry Division Band

Last edited by rdrobel on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
rdrobel
rdrobel
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Parrothead Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:04 pm

shakes4life wrote:
phoenix13 wrote:Hey Shakey. who are you to say who should or shouldn't vote? I've read your topics, Ron Paul, white hats , cabal Ron Paul, underground nukes, Ron Paul, 4000 arrested I hope it's true, Ron Paul. Why don't you post your Ron Paul in everything political so we don't have to read your new topics 10 times a day, and mods could you please start a new forum for wild speculation and crazy rumors?

Hey PEEEMAN>...why are you reading if you don't like it......NO ONE IS FORCING YOU to read....tells me you are afraid of something....is it the TRUTH!! WAAAA>>>WAAAA....enough with your whining!

Hey Shakes,

Does your mama know you skipped school again and are at home on the computer or did you gain access to one in your shop class?

Parrothead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Go RV! Go Ron Paul! (I'm finally convinced)

Last edited by phoenix13 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rdrobel Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Please set up a Ron Paul Forum so we do not have to read anymore about him. Give his supporters in here a place to bloviate. Thank you.
rdrobel
rdrobel
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:13 pm

rdrobel wrote:Please set up a Ron Paul Forum so we do not have to read anymore about him. Give his supporters in here a place to bloviate. Thank you.

Great idea! But you've gotta hand it to the Ron Paul supporters, they're certainly enthusiastic ...
really?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:16 pm

rdrobel wrote:Please set up a Ron Paul Forum so we do not have to read anymore about him. Give his supporters in here a place to bloviate. Thank you.

I don't think anyone is forcing you to read here....how about you don't click on the thread's you don't want to read so that others who DO want to read CAN.....seems you like to hear yourself whine!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:19 pm

phoenix13 wrote:Go RV! Go Ron Paul! (I'm finally convinced)

LOL....too funny.....on another blog I go to a gentleman I go back and forth with said the same thing today.....he is a VETERAN retired Air force....says today that PAUL is our only choice and he is NOW on board and voting for the GOOD DOCTOR! Smile

Ron Paul's foreign policy is just like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson(Let the truth be heard)Watch till the end please very important to understand.

Ron Paul : The Just War Theory & Peace Correlation!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgb_Fnde9G4&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by shakes4life on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:21 pm

It's just too tempting shakes4life

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:23 pm

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:24 pm

shakes4life wrote:

I don't think anyone is forcing you to read here....how about you don't click on the thread's you don't want to read so that others who DO want to read CAN.....seems you like to hear yourself whine!!
shakes4life...since you have become Ron Paul's campaign chairman would you like to explain how he thinks our gov't was behind the 9/11 attacks and how he feels that the US has forced Iran to seek nuclear weapons. And defends Iran having nuclear weapons.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:27 pm

rdrobel wrote:What part of unelectable do you not understand? Would you rather have Obama for 4 more, and total destruction of this country. No matter who the Republican nominee is at this point, none of them are communists, none of them are stupid, none of them are dedicated to the destruction of this country, none of them follow the economics of John Maynard Keynes.

These are all good qualities. Not perfect just tolerable. From that we can build. So can Ron Paul. So can you. Facts are what they are. Bashing the other team members, so much and so often, just makes you look like a fanatic. It may be counter product, for you Ron Paul Supporters. It certainly repels me!!!! I go out of my way to avoid you. It is for those same reasons that the Arizona Tea Party does not endorse Ron Paul.

Our motto is ABO. That's first. Anybody But Obama!!!!!!!! Then we start picking favorites. Because we do need somebody who can cross the most borders of people from moderates, through independents, through Republicans, and to more right wing conservatives. If Ron Paul turned out the winner, I would support him vigorously. If Perry is the winner, he will get the same kind of support. I like him and he is electable. Romney is too moderate for me but if he was to win, then we would be nuts to re-elect Obama by being stubborn. We have to stick together to beat those on welfare and entitlements.

Thanks for the forum.
Viper 4 6 1st Air Cav, 7th Cavalry Regiment, Ahn Khe South Vietnam (Custer's Unit)

"GARRYOWEN"
The Official Song of the 1st Cavalry Division

http://www.1cda.org/Garryowen.htm http://www.1cda.org/Garryowen.htm
Click here to play Charge Click here to play Garryowen
Performed by the
1st Cavalry Division Band

You are just ONE very lone voice in the woods....there are many others who think and KNOW the opposite is true....time to get on board and vote for the best man for the job!!

Dr. Paul is a "what-you-see-is-what-you-get" kind of man who hasn't flip-flopped on issues throughout his entire 33-year career. I can't say that about the others. Rick Perry (a Bilderberger) is a nasty bully who changes with the tide, Mit Romney (another Bilderberger) is an egomaniacal, flip-flopping nut case, Herman Cain is a good man and a good business man but I don't trust him on foreign policy (plus he loves the Federal Reserve..big red flag)…Michele Bachmann is a good woman and works hard to get things done right but she's not experienced enough and will end up looking stupid…she’s a great cheerleader…. The others are not worth mentioning. I feel sure Ron Paul cannot be corrupted, bought off, scared off, or intimidated. My only concern with him is that he may be assassinated as the elite and media whores absolutely hate him and are in panic mode. I believe anyone who can put the NWO bunch in a panic mode is good for the country.

NO ARMY CAN STOP AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME

JOIN THE REVOLUTION AND VOTE RON PAUL 2012

Ron Paul: The Only One We Can Trust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohKz9OeiI0g

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:31 pm

wes wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

shakes4life...since you have become Ron Paul's campaign chairman would you like to explain how he thinks our gov't was behind the 9/11 attacks and how he feels that the US has forced Iran to seek nuclear weapons. And defends Iran having nuclear weapons.

1. When did Ron Paul ever say "our gov't was behind the 9/11 attacks?"

2. He feels that by cornering Iran and not talking to them, we have given them no option but to seek these weapons as a deterrent. If you were Iran, you would feel threatened by our foreign policy rhetoric. Iran threatens Israel, so Israel has defense. We threaten Iran, so they are looking to defend themselves.

What Ron Paul is sayin, is that since we talked with the Soviet Union to stop war, why can't we negotiate with Iran? There is nothing wrong in talking to countries. It yields better results than threatening them.

3.What has Iran ever done to you?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:39 pm

wes wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

Actually your statements would be UNTRUE ....otherwise known as LIES....I would love to be his campaign chairman....it would be the best job in the world....he is easy to defend because he NEVER flip-flops and is the most honest and truthful politician I know.....also he has never come out and said the US government is behind 9/11....he only says that the attacks are due to us occupying many ME lands......but many of us TRUTH SEEKERS know they were behind 9/11...the facts and evidence show it and just the idea that the Commission NEVER did a thorough investigation shows they are covering up the real TRUTH....THEY WON'T EVEN ANSWER THE VICTIMS FAMILIES QUESTIONS....VERY TELLING INDEED!!! The NUCLEAR weapon thing IS ALL SPIN...he does not want IRAN or anyone getting Nuclear weapons but all of the countries around Iran do have them.....ISRAEL has over 300....do you really think Iran will commit suicide.....please get informed by either LISTENING to Dr. Paul's words or read his books......regurgitating the LAME STREAM MEDIA LIES IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE....TOO MANY AMERICANS ARE AWAKE NOW!!!!

Another Veteran for Ron Paul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlGE0gmm41c
9/11 and the War on Terror: Polls Show What People Think 10 Years Later
Posted on September 10, 2011 by WashingtonsBlog

Polls Show that Americans Think We Overreacted, Overspent and Weakened Ourselves Through the War on Terror
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/911-and-the-war-on-terror-polls-show-what-people-really-believe-10-years-later.html
JOIN THE REVOLUTION
New World - Ron Paul 2012 – Dubstep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1kvSnmlIHk

Vote For Peace - Ron Paul 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoq99dSLEeQ&feature=player_embedded
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:40 pm

phoenix13 wrote:It's just too tempting shakes4life

What is too tempting??? Not sure what you mean!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:58 pm

openmind wrote:
wes wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

1. When did Ron Paul ever say "our gov't was behind the 9/11 attacks?"

2. He feels that by cornering Iran and not talking to them, we have given them no option but to seek these weapons as a deterrent. If you were Iran, you would feel threatened by our foreign policy rhetoric. Iran threatens Israel, so Israel has defense. We threaten Iran, so they are looking to defend themselves.

What Ron Paul is sayin, is that since we talked with the Soviet Union to stop war, why can't we negotiate with Iran? There is nothing wrong in talking to countries. It yields better results than threatening them.

3.What has Iran ever done to you?

First of all, you can go to you tube to find plenty about 9/11 and Ron Paul. The ONLY time he backs off is when he's running for President every 4 years. As for Iran........ever heard of the Iranian Hostage Crisis in the 70's? And Iran just so happens to want to wipe off the face of the earth one of our strongest allies.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:00 pm

shakes4life wrote:
wes wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

Actually your statements would be UNTRUE ....otherwise known as LIES....I would love to be his campaign chairman....it would be the best job in the world....he is easy to defend because he NEVER flip-flops and is the most honest and truthful politician I know.....also he has never come out and said the US government is behind 9/11....he only says that the attacks are due to us occupying many ME lands......but many of us TRUTH SEEKERS know they were behind 9/11...the facts and evidence show it and just the idea that the Commission NEVER did a thorough investigation shows they are covering up the real TRUTH....THEY WON'T EVEN ANSWER THE VICTIMS FAMILIES QUESTIONS....VERY TELLING INDEED!!! The NUCLEAR weapon thing IS ALL SPIN...he does not want IRAN or anyone getting Nuclear weapons but all of the countries around Iran do have them.....ISRAEL has over 300....do you really think Iran will commit suicide.....please get informed by either LISTENING to Dr. Paul's words or read his books......regurgitating the LAME STREAM MEDIA LIES IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE....TOO MANY AMERICANS ARE AWAKE NOW!!!!

Another Veteran for Ron Paul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlGE0gmm41c
9/11 and the War on Terror: Polls Show What People Think 10 Years Later
Posted on September 10, 2011 by WashingtonsBlog

Polls Show that Americans Think We Overreacted, Overspent and Weakened Ourselves Through the War on Terror
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2011/09/911-and-the-war-on-terror-polls-show-what-people-really-believe-10-years-later.html
JOIN THE REVOLUTION
New World - Ron Paul 2012 – Dubstep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1kvSnmlIHk

Vote For Peace - Ron Paul 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aoq99dSLEeQ&feature=player_embedded
Too many Americans are awake now huh? Wait and see where your man finishes in the primaries. Now go back to the basement. lmao
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Yes your right Parrothead...Yankyourchainsmans nonfactual cheerleading has become rather convincing...I'm beginning to wound about you Ferry supporters

THOSE WHO CONTROL ENERGY CONTROL THE WORLD
https://youtu.be/J4kcsXiwNbo
https://youtu.be/uWOxnXKB8VQ
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum