Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dr. Clarke 9/4/17

Go down

Dr. Clarke   9/4/17 Empty Dr. Clarke 9/4/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:42 am

DR. CLARKE (9-4-17) Answering a few Questions:

​Thank You Leroy. In our 7-27-17 Proverbial, Prestigious, Prediction POST (PPPP) 7-27-17, (LINK ) we wrote : “An Important Ruler goes Down” - We were 100% CORRECT. (Please note that in this particular Guess, there was no “Timeframe” given, as to when this would happen, as is the case with SOME of our babblings)

Brazilian President - Dilma Rousseff IMPEACHED
​Read Article:  LINK 

In the “Mix” also, was Venezuela’s President - Nicholas Maduro, as U.S. President Trump, imposes stiff new sanctions on Venezuela, in a sense, bringing down a few notches, this dictatorship’s ugly manifestations. As we’ve pointed out, which is VERY significant, Venezuela holds the Rank of the World’s #1 Proven Oil Reserves, eclipsing EVERYONE, including the U.S., Saudi Arabia, Russia and any other country in the OIL game, worldwide.
SEE:  LINK 

NOTEWORTHY: According to our Weird, Scientific Data, and Ratcheted Up OPINION METER: Like Conor McGregor last week in the 10th, N. K.’s head hauncho Kimmy, will go a couple more rounds, butt receive a PERMANENT TKO - Taken Out, before the end of the 12th, 2017….but unfortunately, probably not before sending out a few more “Zingers”. 
This AINT PRETTY. None of it. 

AND Leroy……..You already have ALL our Probabilities Listed.

BTW, where - oh - where is Baghdadi?

BARB: Hey Barb, we’ve Never been “Acidic”, but Thank You, for turning us on to this New Tip…..might really be something important to look in to. Re-read. Re-read. Re-read.

HELEN: Thanks. You Rock!

KURTIS: Read it again, closely. NO, nothing referring to the Book of Revelation.

DR. ALEX: Thank You. Yes, RIP Louise Hay AND Jerry Lewis, for sure. Bigger NOW, than ever!

WE WERE 100% CORRECT AGAIN.

Not 24 hours after our Last Post this past Friday (LINK) (9-1-17) 3 days ago, about earthquakes COMING SOON in the U.S., here it is, not even a day later…..as we even started writing about this in our posts - A MONTH AGO…..and there’s even MORE TO COME. Take a Look:

MAJOR UPDATE: 9-2-17: EARTHQUAKES USA - 55 Earthquakes hit Idaho USA within 24 hours, Sept. 2-3: Including 5.3 & 4.2 Major Earthquakes in Idaho, 120 miles from Yellowstone. .

Read Here: http://idahostatejournal.com/news/local/earthquakes-hit-southeast-idaho-from-saturday-night-to-early-sunday/article_060cae26-3389-508b-be7c-ae852f81ffda.html 

And Speaking of the “The Ground Shaking”, MORE EARTHQUAKES: On 9-2-17, N. Korea tests Hydrogen Bomb, registers 6.3 Earthquake, as a result. Read Here: https://qz.com/1068659/north-korea-hydrogen-bomb-its-latest-claims/ 

Remember the “SKY” in the “Coming Days”……beyond Hurricanes.

​BIG BAD HURRICANE ALERT - ONCE AGAIN: As we told you last Friday, just 3 Days ago about Hurricane IRMA, now the Governor of Florida just issued a STATE OF EMERGENCY for the State of FLORIDA U.S.A. 

PLEASE, if you Live along the EAST COAST of the U.S., by this time next week (Sept. 9 -11th)…..(remember 9-11)… the U.S. is going to experience one of the Most Powerful Hurricane’s in History - Hurricane IRMA, NOW a Category 4 Hurricane and most likely to become a Category 5, in our Estimation, with RECORD wind speeds of 180-200 mph. Right now the path takes the eye directly into Miami, Florida, but COULD follow a line, right into the South-North Carolina area, DIRECTLY WHERE THE SOLAR ECLIPSE LINE OF DESCENT EXITED THE U.S. in S. Carolina, and eventually up the East coast through New York - Washington D.C, with SIGNIFICANT DEVASTATION & DESTRUCTION of Epic Proportions. This CAN CHANGE, BUT it’s time to GET “HURRICANE READY” & Be Prepared to EVACUATE at the drop of a hat.

If you Live in SOUTH & CENTRAL FLORIDA, you need to make plans to EVACUATE NOW! You Cannot Ride this one out! 

This will be a SIGNIFICANT Wind Event. Already, as of Today, the Eye Wall Waves are Registering OVER 60 Feet High, as a Category 4 Hurricane with Top Wind Speeds of 130 mph, and it’s 6-8 Days away folks, indicating a significant ocean surge of at Least 30+ Feet high, at Landfall. This storm could BREAK RECORDS…….and let’s hope & pray that it doesn’t skip across the state of Florida, re-enter the Gulf of Mexico, and re-track over where Harvey, was last week. 

PEOPLE. WE’RE TELLING YOU. If you’re within 100 miles of the Eye, when it makes Landfall, wherever that ends up being - YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS ONE. GET OUT NOW. EVACUATE inland, at least 500 Miles. 

Prepare Now! THIS IS MASSIVE. It will LEVEL FLAT, EVERYTHING - EVERYTHING in it’s Path. It will be “NUCLEAR”, at impact (no pun intended).

GROWING RAPIDLY IN STRENGTH.

If you Live ANYWHERE on the East Coast, Prepare NOW!…..Don’t wait till the end of the week, or even mid-week, to start doing the necessary “Hurricane Preparations”.

Contact those you know, who live on the East Coast, ESPECIALLY SOUTH & CENTRAL FLORIDA, to get their little “Hineys” in gear NOW!

Let’s Hope it Veers Off, and nothing happens……but we SERIOUSLY DOUBT it.

We & YOU, should Hope & Pray for the Best......There's ALWAYS a Bigger, More Divine Plan, than we know.

“Find Something Solid to Hold on to.”……and Better Yet, Get out of the Kitchen altogether.

WE’RE TELLING YOU. WE’RE TELLING YOU.

Thanks For Playing Along……and B.S.ing with us.

Dr. C
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum