Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job

Go down

The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job Empty The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:49 pm

The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job

The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job Image

29-08-2017 03:34 PM

Baghdad News -

The brother of MP Mowaffaq al-Rubaie arrived in London after his embezzlement of 20 billion Iraqi dinars from his job, an informed source said Tuesday.

The news agency 'Rashid Press' the source as saying that 'called' Abdul Amir Baqer al-Rubaie, the brother of Al-Naim Muwaffaq al-Rubaie, who was the post (director general of the Administrative and Financial Department in the National Security Adviser) arrived in London after being sentenced to 15 years imprisonment for his embezzlement of nearly 20 billion Iraqi dinars were spent as bonds by virtue of his job ', pointing out that' the latter owns British nationality '.

The British newspaper The Times published a report revealing what Iraqi politicians had of unknown funds, including Abdul Amir al-Rubaie, the brother of MP Mowaffaq al-Rubaie, which reached about 250 million pounds distributed in the form of real estate and investment in Britain and Portugal.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=25236

The brother of "Mowaffak al-Rubaie" arrives in London after the embezzlement of "20" billion dinars from his job 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum