Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/31/17

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/31/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:13 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, AUGUST 31, 2017, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome to the Big Call. Let’s talk about Iraq. The most interesting piece of information that came today is Iraq has had a travel ban in place for 13 ½ years. Last Friday, August 25, 2017 at 11:59 PM GMT, London, time, the travel ban was released. It came off. Since then and as of today, there are 85 different countries that have flown into Iraq under the released travel ban. The non existing travel ban.

Bruce: What was interesting today there was a delegation of business people along with the Finance Minister of Russia that arrived this morning at 9:22am Baghdad time. Since then two other countries arrived for the first time since the travel ban was lifted. What that points to Iraq is pretty international again. They are getting business delegations from different countries to negotiate trade deals, oil deals from 85 different countries so far in 6 days, in less than a week. Tomorrow will be a week at one minute to midnight. That is a good indicator. Has Iraq yet released a visible international Dinar that we can see? No, not yet.

Bruce: We have heard some information to tell us the new CBI website should be available to see the new rate shortly. I don’t know if it is up yet or not. We heard about a rate that is showing up on the Qi cards for dual citizens since about last Friday. I think that is pretty close when I got it. It has been solid until just about midnight last night. A little bit after midnight last night, that rate is no longer visible on the cards, but the amount of value in dollars. Talking about dual citizens in the United States. So they could see the amount in their account but no longer a rate showing. What is interesting about that was the spending limit went up last night just after midnight at one hundred fold, one hundred times the daily spending on that card went up a hundred fold. That is quite an increase. That goes along side with the spending increase and with the rate increase has gone up.

Bruce: Iraq is ready to rock and roll because they are doing it. The ATMs are all up and functioning and kicking out lower denominations which never been seen before like 10s and 20s that we get out of our ATMs. That is a great indicator. Also what has been happening last Tuesday night, they celebrated again with fireworks, music, dancing, actors, and this has been going on. Why would they be celebrating like that? Also borders were open to neighboring countries that wanted to come in and wanted to be part of the celebrations with Iraq and they were. They had to provide the necessary paperwork to come in like passports. I think that is excellent. That is happening and going on.

Bruce: Basically Iraq is back. Do they still need to be built in many areas? Yes, but they are proud of what they have accomplished. They are so digital with everything they have put in as fiber optics underground. Technology is modernized. Iraq is really going to be a showplace and becoming that every day. Even the new rates basically are out and being used. They don’t have to be in the Gazette for it to occur meaning the rates being used internationally. How do you have air travel under the released travel ban and you are flying in and able to purchase tickets in newly revalued dinar? You can t have air travel costs and hotels costs at old rates. I don’t think it will be much longer that we can’t see everything going on.

Bruce: Here, we find that SKRs are continuing to be paid out. A large number yesterday started to be paid out west and continue to be paid out today, and tonight. Core groups started to be paid out finally. The agenda is for everything to release. Here we are on the last day of the month, the last day of the 3rd quarter. We had heard they were anticipating this going on or by this last day of this month. We heard that. We thought okay see what happens as we get closer and closer to the end of the month. We had some things talking about a certain time or two times this afternoon. Don’t give up today yet. We just never know.

Bruce: The other thing we are hearing good things about is Iraq starts their Eid-Al-Adha tomorrow, Friday and goes through our Labor Day or Tuesday. That holiday is one where they do give gifts as they do for Eid-al-Fitr. I think that is the case on this one as well. It wouldn’t surprise me and helps if you have the money to do that to purchase gifts to do that. That starts tomorrow which is a matter of hours. That is interesting.

Bruce: Our own holiday is coming up, Labor Day on Monday. We always heard thee maybe something would happen over a 3 day holiday, 3 day weekend. No bank holiday except for Monday. It is a bank holiday. What could occur when the banks shut down after 1:00 to 2:00pm and some do at 4pm on Saturday? What could happen at that time thru Sunday and Monday, you could have, just my thought, I have not been told this, again only a thought. Wouldn’t it be a time to introduce the new USN currencies by the banks? Be in the bank drawers and ATMs? They could. If they do that, which I kind of hope they do, it gives us our new currency to be used by the banks next week. We are hearing good news about Tuesday, hearing certain groups suppose to start by then and under way by then. Maybe the internet group will be one of those groups to start by then. If so, we could have liquidity to our funds on Tuesday if we go before then. We will see. It is something that has been put out there that might be the case.

Bruce: They talked about the reason why it looks good and why we should be going. We will see whether or not we do have something we can utilize next week. I told you guys they plan on getting John Q Public in around September 15th. We will have the opportunity to negotiate private rates. I know private negotiated exchanges the last few days have been higher than the screen rates on the ZIM. I don’t want to put out rates on the call. It is well over a dollar on the screens. You can negotiate a rate, a really nice rate with the size of these denominations. The mother lode you will have to draw from can be substantial. None of us need to be greedy about rates for the ZIM or any other currencies because the screen rates are going to be really good. Keep that in mind.

Bruce: With the rates of interest that the banks are willing to pay, I don’t think you are going to be able to negotiate double digit interest rates or anything close to it. First of all the base amount the quarterly interest would be paid on is so large it doesn’t take a huge percentage, just one or two percent to make a huge quarterly amount of interest from these structure payouts. Anybody that exchanges ZIM don’t care what the rate is, you are going to get a structure payout. You will have access with some liquidity.

Bruce: For the first 90 days you will let them know what you need for your projects to get started. You will be paid interest on the amount that will be in the mother lode account. All of mine will go for ministry and humanitarian projects, I calling it my God Account. I have some other currencies that I can have on the side separately. I hope to keep a mental amount on my mind separate so I can have them in separate accounts and even a separate bank. Once you start looking at these numbers and see how much quarterly you can earn someone doing these projects as Rebuild America, Rebuild Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, as we start with that, you will want to designate a certain amount of money availability for your projects.

Bruce: I hope many of you will consider Rebuild America and the Veteran Retreat Network. We will a have a lot of stuff for our veterans, and we will rebuild other countries as well. There have been a certain amount of exchanges taking place. I know the amounts and what they earn from these exchanges. I know how much is being channeled for humanitarian projects in countries we are looking at. It is just great and cool. There will be opportunities to work with Haiti, Dominic Republic, hopefully with Honduras and number of other countries. I am excited about it.

Bruce: I am interested in doing is a new landing page with a new URL that would give people opportunity to stay in touch with us by dropping their email address to us so that we can stay in touch with them. We have a number of emails from the Big Call website: thebigcall.net about 4000 of them. What I like to do is see if we can put that together to have a landing page that you guys know we are going to use and drop an email and register on. We never had you register for the Big Call. I think we still have them. What I like to do is put this together so we can have a landing page with a beautiful picture and it just literally that is a static site we will use and you can drop an email and register on. We never had you register for the Big Call. There has been no joining. You have joined by being faithful listening for years. I never wanted a membership or charge. All I am saying we would like a email so we can send you out call information or something about when we get ready to start our pod cast, or information about rebuild America, and all we plan on doing. We will talk about it and try to put that together on the landing page of thebigcall.net.

Bruce: We are planning on to do that so you have place that will give you this information of our future plans. Be looking for that after you look for the toll free number when we get that so you can set your appointment and exchange. I hope this will be an awesome Labor Day weekend for us. That is the only Intel I feel I can share right now. You guys know how passionate we are in the work we want to do. I want this work to be fun. The goal is to enjoy your life but give back. Get your health back. You will have your finances, and time. Let’s get your health back, and be all you can be in health and wellness. You can help people through your giving, your projects, Rebuild America. I am not going to buy myself a job. I am a visionary. I will create teams that will help me execute these things. I think Bob, Sue and Pastor Steven will have teams.

Bruce: We want to stay in touch. We are not going to drop off the face of the earth. I think you guys have paid your dues. You have been faithful, and I want very positive things to happen for all of you. I am looking forward to that and looking forward working with you on some of these projects and moving forward starting with Rebuild Texas. Let’s get this thing so we can begin to help. We will try to get the most reputable places to help initially. I know you are thinking as I am how can I give. Personally I can’t go down there like I did with Katrina. I did work down there in Katrina, and it was so meaningful to me. I want to do it so what we will do with our giving while we are waiting for Rebuild America to come up. That Rebuild Texas and Louisiana is going to take years to do it. I estimated it will take about 15 years to get New Orleans up to speed. I don’t know if it is there yet. When we rebuild we will rebuild right. If we get involved in it, it will be done right. Keep that in mind. I really want you to get the feel for this. We will be in touch on that.

Bruce: I will do a call on this. Give us a month to get ready for the new pod cast schedule with everything we plan to do and bring this information to you. We probably get a new URL to sign up and get registered with your email for the new Big Call site.

Bruce: Thank you, everybody, for all the listeners for being faithful and being with us for the last 6 years. Thank you listeners all over Big Call Universe. Big Call University goes on and we will continue going on to bring you value. As you guys get use to having money and wondering what am I going to do with all of this, we hope to help you with this. It will be fun, and we will do it together. We will share in some of this stuff we will do. We will make it a very secure situation, a very secure website.

Bruce: Have a great night. Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven, Kent and everybody behind the scenes that help us out. Good night everybody and have a great Labor Day weekend, I pray.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   8/31/17 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 8/31/17

Post by power123 Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:22 pm

I can smell bullshit from a mile away but it's so much harder to detect when it's around you all day

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum