Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State? 8/28/17

3 posters

Go down

Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 Empty Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State? 8/28/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:35 pm

For clarity - Step 3 was missing from the process:

Step 3: Next go to Department of State Office of Authentications and download form DS-4194 on the right hand side and fill it out with the NON-Hague country of your choice. There may be cheaper ways, but I chose to prepay postage for a self addressed return document mailer and enclosed it, a money order, completed form DS-4194 and Authenticated Certified Certificate of Live Birth in the next size up document mailer and send that off to the address on their website.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/jaro-kole/authenticate-your-birth-certificate/356387737903269/

Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 Hi10
Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 H2_210

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 Empty Re: Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State? 8/28/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:38 pm

Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 H3_210

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 Empty Re: Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State? 8/28/17

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:49 pm

This is the economic equivalent of "cargo cult science".

From Feynman's speech:

In the South Seas there is a cargo cult of people. During the war they saw airplanes land with lots of good materials, and they want the same thing to happen now. So they've arranged to imitate things like runways, to put fires along the sides of the runways, to make a wooden hut for a man to sit in, with two wooden pieces on his head like headphones and bars of bamboo sticking out like antennas—he's the controller—and they wait for the airplanes to land. They're doing everything right. The form is perfect. It looks exactly the way it looked before. But it doesn't work. No airplanes land. So I call these things cargo cult science, because they follow all the apparent precepts and forms of scientific investigation, but they're missing something essential, because the planes don't land.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult_science

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:20 pm

Hawaii is a dream state, but it is a great place to get 'lei'd'!!! lmao couch Razz
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:00 pm

Ethel Biscuit wrote:This is the economic equivalent of "cargo cult science".

From Feynman's speech:

In the South Seas there is a cargo cult of people. During the war they saw airplanes land with lots of good materials, and they want the same thing to happen now. So they've arranged to imitate things like runways, to put fires along the sides of the runways, to make a wooden hut for a man to sit in, with two wooden pieces on his head like headphones and bars of bamboo sticking out like antennas—he's the controller—and they wait for the airplanes to land. They're doing everything right. The form is perfect. It looks exactly the way it looked before. But it doesn't work. No airplanes land. So I call these things cargo cult science, because they follow all the apparent precepts and forms of scientific investigation, but they're missing something essential, because the planes don't land.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult_science

Perfect!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:37 am

Yes, I don't know why this didn't occur to me sooner. Cargo cults are fascinating. The Wikipedia entry is good (i.e. the one for actual "cargo cults" rather than "cargo cult science"  which I quoted from above, and which is also good)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult

cargo cult is a millenarian movement first described in Melanesia which encompasses a range of practices and occurs in the wake of contact with more technologically advanced societies. The name derives from the belief which began among Melanesians in the late 19th and early 20th century that various ritualistic acts such as the building of an airplane runway will result in the appearance of material wealth, particularly highly desirable Western goods (i.e., "cargo"), via Western airplanes.[1][2]
Cargo cults often develop during a combination of crises. Under conditions of social stress, such a movement may form under the leadership of a charismatic figure. This leader may have a "vision" (or "myth-dream") of the future, often linked to an ancestral efficacy ("mana") thought to be recoverable by a return to traditional morality.[1][3] This leader may characterize the present state as a dismantling of the old social order, meaning that social hierarchy and ego boundaries have been broken down.[4]

"the belief...that various ritualistic acts...will result in the appearance of material wealth" is a perfect description of what's going on here.

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:44 am

Ach payments... Secret account unleashed - Is Hawaii a State?  8/28/17 Cargoc10

Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:40 am

This is the same mentality as the folks who will be showing up at the courthouse in Knoxville today.  Utterly fascinating!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum