Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

AUDIO -- Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT

3 posters

Go down

AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT Empty AUDIO -- Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT

Post by Allenj Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Newshound Guru Breitling & Guest Guru Bob

…You need to be acutely aware that the currency we are currently holding wasn’t used for travel.

It was bought distinctly and absolutely for one purpose and that was for an investment.  

And because it was treated that way and the way it is written in regards to currencies, it is not going to be treated as capital gains.  I’ll say it one more time.  It will NOT be treated as capital gains…It is going to be treated as ordinary income. Now what does that mean to you? ...  

NOTE:  This should NOT be considered tax or investment advice.  It is purely informational and the views of these gurus.  

Speak to your own tax and investment professional at the appropriate time]

...the U.S. dollar was put in to compete against the dinar and then they started printing more dinar so they could artificially keep the price down. So they’re reversing that [now]. They’re taking dollar off the market. That’s exciting! …The most important piece is that Iraq is a "one crop economy"…they’re trying to get out of this and that’s where the ISX comes in especially if they get on NASDAC. They’re trying to get out of this "one crop economy" that’s why it means something to me.

They have said it again and again and again…”We don’t want to be a 'one crop economy'.” If you take all of the manufacturing and what they produce in the Middle East, outside of the oil industry, they produce less than Finland. That’s Iraq and Saudi Arabia, that’s ALL of the Middle East. You think they are not aware of that? They are going to do this in tandem. They are going to stage this so that they build their economy up with the ISX and with the new value of their currency.

what a load of horse shit any money made off a stock (stock market) or currency exchange ( I think it is over $200) it IS considered Capital Gain! My brother does taxes for a living  he told me this, he also told me to goto the IRS web sit and look it up so i did and it is right on their web site what a bunch of IDIOT

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT Empty Re: AUDIO -- Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT

Post by Sam I Am Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:07 pm

It's irrelevant. Nobody's going to make enough profit from the IQD to need tax relief. The only tax issue would be tax deduction, as in "can I deduct the money I lost on the dinar when they demonetized it and I couldn't exchange it because all of the dealers closed shop?"

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

AUDIO --  Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT Empty Re: AUDIO -- Breitling Report - Your Dinar is for one PURPOSE... INVESTMENT

Post by Allenj Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:14 am

Sam I Am wrote:It's irrelevant.  Nobody's going to make enough profit from the IQD to need tax relief.  The only tax issue would be tax deduction, as in "can I deduct the money I lost on the dinar when they demonetized it and I couldn't exchange it because all of the dealers closed shop?"

that not the point sam not only that sam no one knows what the rate will be NO ONE so you really can say that till the rate come out or changes and i am not talk about a tax relief. The gurus think their are no taxes on a exchange regardless on how much it is but, they are wrong like they have always been. It about misleading people Sam. Right now the rate is 1167/1 let say it changes to .002/1 now question you cash in at that rate "anyone" how much money have just made?? now if it is over $200 it is taxable under  capital gains tax!!

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:24 am

The IQD is a pegged currency.  Its value isn't determined by market forces but by decree of the Central Bank of Iraq.  They would have to raise the value (revalue or RV) in order for anybody to make a profit, and the largest revaluation for any pegged currency in history was less than 40% and it took years to do that.  Taking that into consideration, and taking into consideration that (apart from the 26 months from 2006-2009  that they were on a crawling peg to bring the inflation rate down) the policy of the CBI since 2004 has been exchange rate stability, I seriously doubt that the IQD will ever be worth more than 1/10 of a penny.  That being the case, there will be no capital gains and thus, no capital gains tax.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:13 pm

not according to the IRS website Sam it does not work like that look at my last posting like i said if you paid $1,000 for 1 million dinar and the rate went to .002 and cash it in at that rate that would be 2,000. 2K-1K 1K you would pay tax on that 1,000 under  capital gains tax why because it is over the $200 profit that from the iRS website how come people have a hard time understand this (not picking on you sam) i was trying to set a example how these DUMN AZZ gurus mislead people when it come to taxes i have also made the commit many time after you cash in the dinar if over $200 (in fact on any amount) on it, talk with some one about the taxes you do not want the IRS to bitt you in the ASS over this

but i know people that do it everyday not on the dinar but other currency so it can be done

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:52 pm

You're talking tax law. I'm talking economic reality.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by No Cool Username Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:24 pm

Sam I Am wrote:You're talking tax law. I'm talking economic reality.

FTFY

No Cool Username

Back to top Go down

Post by Mboswell Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:49 pm

Cracks me up that people like Sam I am thinks their bullshit opinion is busting gurus........No dude, it's just another bullshit opinion like everyone else. Calling people names like this site does, isn't even close to busting anyone, just more bullshit opinions from someone who thinks he knows what he's talking about..................This site reminds me of those pink pussy hat wearing liberals............no facts, just hate.........

Mboswell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:14 pm

I did the bulk of my guru busting years ago, when I exposed Adam Montana as a fraud named James Wolf who ran an adult humor website after dropping out of high school, Breitling as a friend of Roger "Dinar Daddy" Dorman who made a ton of outrageous claims, BGG as a diesel mechanic/golf instructor who never gets anything right about the dinar, Eagle1 as a preacher/broadcaster/wannabe politician named Regner Capener, TNT Tony as convicted fraud Tony Renfrow, and Checkmate as MLM douchebag Dan Atkinson. I also rebutted the BH Group's BS in Brad Huebner's "Dinar 101" before he was indicted for dinar fraud with an indictment that confirmed basically everything I said about the currency reform plan of the CBI being a redenomination rather than a revaluation.

Yeah, I have opinions, but I back those opinions up with facts. I've written dozens of fact-filled articles with links and documentation galore to support what I say. I've been saying since 2011 that nobody will get rich from holding dinar, and that the gurus are lying, scamming douchebags who are profiting off the fantasies that they feed in the dinar world. So far I'm pretty much batting 1000. I'll put my record up against anybody else in the dinar community.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Allenj Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:36 am

Sam I Am wrote:You're talking tax law.  I'm talking economic reality.  
tax laws are reality

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:37 pm

Didn't Mboswell claim he is a black belt paramedic marine body guard. He's a legend in his own mind who can't hold down a job. Keep giving the scumbags your money and 10 years from now when all you have is shiney toilet paper with Arabic writing maybe you'll get your head out of your ass!

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:39 pm

Didn't Mboswell claim he is a black belt paramedic marine body guard. He's a legend in his own mind who can't hold down a job.

Sounds remarkably similar to Tony "Breitling" Elder who has claimed to be a video game developer, a pilot, a banker, a corporate recruiter, a network consultant, a political consultant, a real estate consultant, and a justice department investigator who has contacts at the IMF, the UN, and the US Senate. Hmmmmmmm ....... I wonder???

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum