Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The reference calls for peaceful coexistence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The reference calls for peaceful coexistence

Go down

The reference calls for peaceful coexistence Empty The reference calls for peaceful coexistence

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:38 am

The reference calls for peaceful coexistence

Do not allow the kidnapping of cities again 

renewed the warning of the possibility of the emergence of security problems if not improve social and cultural coexistence, while stressing that the difference as much as we live to the Day of Resurrection, I explained that coercion and coercion and coercion of others leads only to violence. This comes at a time when the head of the Sunni Endowment, Abdullatif Al-Humim, during his Friday sermon delivered by the liberated city of Mosul, we will not accept only a free independent Iraq, calling to not allow those who called the "princes of sedition" to hijack our cities again. The representative of the reference, Abdul-Mahdi Karbalai, during a Friday prayer sermon Al-Husseini Al-Sharif in Karbala:

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=142457

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The reference calls for peaceful coexistence Empty Re: The reference calls for peaceful coexistence

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:39 am

Peaceful CO-Existance?   Good luck with that.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The reference calls for peaceful coexistence Empty Re: The reference calls for peaceful coexistence

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:40 am

The supreme authority stresses justice in all religions in Iraq

The reference calls for peaceful coexistence Story_img_598d8a6985b9e

The Supreme Religious Council stressed the need to judge fairly all religions of Iraqi society and the need to promote peaceful coexistence.
The representative of the reference in Karbala, the holy Sheikh Abdul-Mahdi Karbalai in the Friday sermon delivered in the courtyard Husseini Sharif, "The foundations of the realization of social coexistence of its importance to work in our society and other communities, especially as we face crises and sedition is the establishment of justice and the premium in governance between all, This man, who differs from us by faith and religion, should not feel that he is deprived of right and injustice. Rather, he must judge the right, whether it is for him or not, and he should not be unfair to those who disagree with him in religion. " 
He added that "the difference in religions is a difference in the ideological system of psychological ideology and this issue and impose a variety of challenges and risks and problems, especially if the followers of these religions live in one country or neighboring countries." 
He said Sheikh Karbalai " 

If we do not improve coexistence between these religions will lead to a lot of risks in life and social security, and Islam did not neglect this issue in the same homeland, "noting that" this difference as we live to the Day of Resurrection has no way and separation and governance to God on the Day of Resurrection, " Islam is a system of co-existence between different religions, which causes harm to all, including acceptance of the other, diversity and difference. The coercion, coercion and coercion of others leads only to violence and destruction for all," he said. 

The representative of the Supreme Reference stressed "the need to address Peaceful peace based on the will of the legitimate law on the basis of injustice and injustice, and must be based on coexistence on a set of rules and foundations " 

He continued that" 

God Almighty did not want conflict and rivalry and hostility in the difference, but for the relationship to be a way to cooperate and coexistence on the basis of justice and conflict and must be peaceful coexistence and preservation of the sanctity of blood and symptoms and money and put many decades, even with non-Muslims. " Sheikh Karbalai" to recognize and acknowledge the other and we have to We differentiate between the other in his faith and his religion is bad whether it is true or not as he has the right to exist and live in peace with others, once he has a religion and belief and at other times the right to live together. "He 
concluded his speech by saying," We are in Iraq in the presence of many reasons of conflict and To apply these higher foundations E in order to achieve peaceful coexistence ".anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=147984

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum