Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control !

+4
Ssmith
Sam I Am
Ethel Biscuit
Red Panda
8 posters

Go down

Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! Empty Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control !

Post by Red Panda Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:14 pm

An interesting cloak and dagger twist in Dave's story:

This is a comment posted at BlogTalkRadio on Dave's most recent show that was cancelled due to technical issues link: The Sedona Connection - August 9, 2017

via Oliver Wharton https://www.facebook.com/oliver.wharton.900
Attention! Dave has been compromised.

I am one of his direct contacts. Of course, this is not my real Facebook profile. I remain underground most of the time for security reasons and could never have my own social media.

Unfortunately, the black hats have succeeded in using artificial intelligence to control Dave. We have been fighting to protect him for a long time. Unfortunately, he nor his closest friends know or will be able to tell the difference. I do not know exactly what they plan to do with him as they could make him kill himself or others, like they have done with numerous assassinations. However, I believe it is more likely that they will use Dave to collect information and steal funds from people that are wise to their ways.

It is likely that they will still have Dave go through the motions as an aggregator to collect personal identification, bank information, addresses, etc. By doing this they can better monitor and silence any opposition we would generate.

Also, attending an in person seminar can allow them to be more invasive to you with their artificial intelligence.

It is heart breaking that this has happened to Dave. He was a true hero who put himself out in the public for the good of others. It is likely that his motorcycle crash is when they succeeded in compromising him and that this was the true reason for his headaches. However, it was not until recently that he was visiting that we were able to do a thorough scan and discover leak. However, it is nearly impossible for us to remove the implants to Dave without accidentally killing him.

I strongly recommend that you distance yourself from what looks like and talks like Dave at this point. There is no longer any benefit to following him. At this point black hats are simply using him to find more people that they consider enemies.

I strongly recommend that you share this intel with anyone else that you know who is involved in this process. Liking, disliking, or responding to this post or future alerts that I will attempt to post as warnings is not recommended as it will simply pinpoint you as a higher target. Simply copy past and email the text to those you know.

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! Empty Re: Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control !

Post by Ethel Biscuit Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:39 pm

Interesting? Just more batshit lunacy.

Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! 2322496710

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! Empty Re: Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control !

Post by Sam I Am Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:10 pm

tony

Yep. Next thing you know they'll be saying Dave died in the motorcycle wreck and his clone has taken his place.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Sounds like Dave has a fellow scammer wanting to move into his territory.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Well he's got Yosef beat, LOL,,! Lol,,, or maybe this guy is Yosef, lol,,,,,,, what ever the case may be, it's one of the most far out tales from the Cript I've heard in a while lol,, what's really funny, I bet some people actually believe it.and people say this is a legetiment investment, lol,,,, maybe for the galactics, lol,,,,,!
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:39 pm

It's written in Dave's same crazy talk... and sounds like Dave has become completely unhinged from his own f-up reality.

or more likely...

He finally got "the visit" from the FBI, SEC or FTC ... and has written his own exit strategy .

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:06 pm

That's logical, but wow ! What a yarn
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:16 pm

Red Panda wrote:An interesting cloak and dagger twist in Dave's story:

This is a comment posted at BlogTalkRadio on Dave's most recent show that was cancelled due to technical issues link: The Sedona Connection - August 9, 2017

via Oliver Wharton https://www.facebook.com/oliver.wharton.900
Attention! Dave has been compromised.

I am one of his direct contacts. Of course, this is not my real Facebook profile. I remain underground most of the time for security reasons and could never have my own social media.

Unfortunately, the black hats have succeeded in using artificial intelligence to control Dave. We have been fighting to protect him for a long time. Unfortunately, he nor his closest friends know or will be able to tell the difference. I do not know exactly what they plan to do with him as they could make him kill himself or others, like they have done with numerous assassinations. However, I believe it is more likely that they will use Dave to collect information and steal funds from people that are wise to their ways.

It is likely that they will still have Dave go through the motions as an aggregator to collect personal identification, bank information, addresses, etc. By doing this they can better monitor and silence any opposition we would generate.

Also, attending an in person seminar can allow them to be more invasive to you with their artificial intelligence.

It is heart breaking that this has happened to Dave. He was a true hero who put himself out in the public for the good of others. It is likely that his motorcycle crash is when they succeeded in compromising him and that this was the true reason for his headaches. However, it was not until recently that he was visiting that we were able to do a thorough scan and discover leak. However, it is nearly impossible for us to remove the implants to Dave without accidentally killing him.

I strongly recommend that you distance yourself from what looks like and talks like Dave at this point. There is no longer any benefit to following him. At this point black hats are simply using him to find more people that they consider enemies.

I strongly recommend that you share this intel with anyone else that you know who is involved in this process. Liking, disliking, or responding to this post or future alerts that I will attempt to post as warnings is not recommended as it will simply pinpoint you as a higher target. Simply copy past and email the text to those you know.
:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:41 pm

The show, and with it, the comments, have been removed but will form part of Dave's history here at DD  rabbit

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:57 am

So now in another words those people who took his seminars, lost there money?
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:02 am

Chaz wrote:So now in another words those people who took his seminars, lost there money?

It depends on what they went there for. If they went to learn about the shadow world and how they keep us in financial slavery, they got what they paid for. (Although you can get it for free on the internet)

If they went to learn how to access the private exchanges that Dave says will liberate us all from financial slavery, then, yeah, I think they lost their money. Unless someone who went to one of Dave's seminars can show me how they are financially better off today than they were before, I think the only one being released from financial slavery in this case is Dave.

Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:18 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! 2245507099Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:24 pm

Let me say this about Dave, he's been under the mind control of satan for years, but I guess that didn't make a difference to anyone, you still wasted your money on scams that Dave invented so he could live a life stlye of luxury, on your hard eared money, let  ask everyone who followed & worship Dave, are you rich yet? Well Dave sure is.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:08 am

Even his own people are turning on him.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:37 pm

Yep! Folks are waking up to his nonsense.

Dave Schmidt Compromised, Under Mind Control ! 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum