Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Yosef - "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/8/17

Go down

Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 Empty Yosef - "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP 8/8/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:45 pm

Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 Image1

Dog whistles aren't necessarily harmful, but if used improperly, they can be a big problem.

While humans can't hear the high-pitched squeal such a whistle makes, dogs have a much more sensitive and powerful hearing mechanism.

This means that sounds that don't much bother you or I, can be very annoying, even painful for your pooch.

The RV functions like a dog whistle.

Because if a Human Angel makes these sounds indiscriminately, they can really cause unnecessary discomfort.

See, the RV was designed to be impossible for the unawakened human ear to hear.

Now the RV whistle isn't inherently harmful -- to an extent -- but if you blow it loud enough, long enough, most humans are simply unable yet to hear such a glorious clarion call.

They just won't be able to handle your higher frequency, which will literally hurt their sense of reality if you persist.

So you stop trying. As they are spiritually destined to follow the song of your heart.

Thus, the RV creates a significantly more intense sound wave of love and mercy than has ever been heard before on the surface of planet earth.

Serious stuff folks.

Can you hear (believe) French banks were redeeming the ZIM yesterday at 1:1? And London and Zurich banks for months prior at the same starting rate?

A few of us even heard the global USN T4 authorization hold was lifted Sunday at midnight?

Boy, that would be a unique sound few would ever dare to hear, yet 100% true.

Huh, maybe the RV is real. Maybe I better get emotionally prepared to harvest this abundance?

YA THINK!

And what of those group paymasters that have pay out responsibilities regarding historic bonds submissions and bulk currency redemptions?

Will their clients hear the silent RV whistle later today? We believe so, yes. Like a roaring train whistle!!!!

And what of the 1:1 starting negotiating starting rate for the ZIM? And why?

Easier for people to quantify. Whatever fiat face value they bring in, they get back in an equal amount.

Simple right? Smart. Easy.

But we're also hearing at least 80% must go towards job creation and/or humanitarian projects. That's just moral and logical.

Now can you hear the RV whistle? Have you transitioned from hoping to believing to knowing to neutrality? Cause that's the correct emotional pathway.

I really hope so. Otherwise get prepared to have your minds blown. Just ask Wells Fargo redemption staff that were let go.

Thanks for coming. Collect your last checks. Speak to no one or be jailed.

Wow!

In the meantime, please register for a 24/7/365 baby sitting service for your 800#s via the TETELESTAI sign up box @ theclarioncalls.com.

Also discover the archives for our bi-weekly Human Angel clarion call as well as these SITREPS.

Both will help you to hear the coming post RV whistle and continuously develop your Human Angels ears.

Half Angel, half human, half dog. Lol!!!!!!

God is with us

* Bonus baby pic of Anela on her birthday for Showme's Mom. Feel better Canadian Grandma!

Yosef -  "RV Whistle" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP   8/8/17 Image2%2B%25281%2529
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum