Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy"

Go down

The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" Empty The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy"

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:52 pm

The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy"

The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" A76e75007db8102ffe81c32bc9b5f69f_L

Said it is necessary to support the referendum of the Kurdistan Region

Rawezh Muhamad  28/07/2017 - 21:08 News / Kurdistan

The retired US general Jay Garner called Friday for his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" and support the referendum on the Kurdistan region scheduled for September 25 next.

The talk of Jay Garner, the first US military governor of Iraq after 2003, came on the sidelines of a conference under the title "Kurdistan Region, a strategic ally of America in a hot environment" with the participation of a Kurdish delegation and political and military officials in the US Congress to discuss the referendum and independence of Kurdistan .

Garner said the United States should abandon the "one Iraq" policy, which in turn made Sunnis and Kurds marginal in the country after Shi'ites rose to power since Saddam Hussein's regime was toppled in the spring of 2003 by a Washington-led coalition.

"The referendum on the Kurdistan region must be supported on September 25," he said.

Garner also noted that the Kurds live in a strategic area and Iran is publicly hostile to the federal government in Iraq.

"We must support the Peshmerga forces with weapons and missiles to prevent terrorist attacks not only from America but from Europe in general. We must strengthen the alliance with Kurdistan not only in the military sphere but also in the economy in order to benefit them and benefit from them."

He also stressed that "Kurdistan is our first ally in confronting Iran and the best place for us Kurdistan and we rely on the Kurds to do so."

"The Sykes-Picot agreement is over and we have to recognize that and we can not stop the next change and we must support the independence of Kurdistan," Garner said.

Earlier in the day, an expanded conference was held in Washington to discuss the issue of the referendum on the independence of the Kurdistan Region from Iraq, which is the first major conference held in the US Congress on the independence of the Kurds.

The conference, organized by the Washington Times in cooperation with the Kurdistan 24 Research and Information Foundation, from the Kurdish side, the adviser of the Kurdistan Region Security Council, pleased Barzani, the leader of the Kurdistan National Union and Kirkuk Governor Najmuddin Karim, as well as members of Congress, researchers, academics and strategic analysts to highlight On the future of Iraq.

The movements of the Kurdistan region come about two months before a referendum to pave the way for a long-awaited Kurdish state like the people of the region.

The Washington Times has issued a special annex on the independence of Kurdistan, including studies and articles for politicians and members of the US Congress.

For years, Kurdish officials have demanded a referendum on the independence of the Kurdistan region, in a move they expect to put an end to many crises, especially after more than a hundred years of the Sykes-Picot agreement, which divided the Kurds and distributed to four countries, including Iraq.

The Kurdistan Region is part of the international coalition against Da'ash, where the Peshmerga forces have been able to extract vast areas of the grip of Dahesh over the past three years.

Kurds have long aspired to the independence of Kurdistan and the establishment of an independent state like the peoples of the region in a step they expect to put an end to many crises, especially after more than a hundred years of the Sykes-Picot agreement, which divided the Kurds and distributed to four countries, including Iraq.

Barzani was recently pleased that the Kurds would hold direct talks with officials in Baghdad immediately after the results of the referendum, widely expected to be in favor of independence, were announced.

Kurds say they have been fed up with successive Iraqi governments since the establishment of the state in the 1920s with regard to their issues, rights and fate.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/kurdistan/366778

The first US military governor of Iraq calls on his country to "collapse the one-Iraq policy" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum