Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

RayRat Call Notes 7/24/17

3 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 7/24/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:40 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)
TNT Call notes 24-July-2017
Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=100082964

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Marvelous Monday, July 24, 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here. We’re going to talk about a few things. We had a call Friday; didn’t have a lot of information, then information came in after the call, and posted it in the forum.

That was intel I was looking to share with you on the call, and we did an update Friday evening and on Saturday, as a spinoff from the Friday update. The CBI talked about economic reforms in the next few days, and said that they would lose IMF support if they didn’t get it done!

We haven’t had confirmation of lower denominations. IT was said that the supplemen-tary budget had to be passed first, and we understand that when it is passed, the rest will appear in the next few days. Over the weekend, we were told that the budget was approved and it should show up in the Gazette on Wednesday.

Iraq has a meeting with 1. August with the World Bank about their 580 billion dollar loan, and reforms must be in place before that time. The CBI has submitted their paperwork to the World Bank, and I guess we are waiting for the IMF and World Bank to sign off on it. So we are looking for this to unfold prior to August 1, or on August 1.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Two sisters and I have currency that we each purchased. Initially, we were thinking that one person (myself) would do one exchange with everyone’s currency, in an effort to get the best rate. However, if I exchange for everyone, me just giving the money back to them will trigger gift tax penalties. If I exchange and set up trusts for them (based on what you said over the last couple of calls about trusts being heavily taxed), that might not be the best idea either. So, my questions are: 1. Should everyone just do their own exchange? 2. What is the best way to exchange and minimize tax penalties?

A: So you and two sisters all have currency. If the paperwork says that you have certain shares, but you’re exchanging together to get a better rate, then you should not have the gift tax, because you are just getting your share. You would each have to pay your share of taxes, if this is a taxable event. But it’s not a gift; you just pooled your resources for the exchange. Entities are only taxed on what they keep, and they have appropriate deductions. If you create a trust today and exchange right way, you won’t have anything to deduct. On the other hand, the tax won’t be due until next year, and you can take advice about what you can deduct. It’s about timing. If you set it up in December, you only have a month; if you set it up in January, you have a year to learn

Q: I have heard that the passing of the supplemental budget forced by the IMF signals the CBI to implement the RV. Any truth to this rumor?

A: That is the expectation.

Q: Do you still think the dinar, dong and zim will all revalue at the same time and will they still have higher contract rates for a few days?

A: Yes.

Q: Do you think this week might finally be RV week?

A: This week looks pretty good; I think this is our last full week looking for this, if it all goes according to the way I’ve been told. It might spill over into next week to wrap this up.

Q: Do you truly this over this year?

A: Sure, based on the information. Look at the facts, and see through the hype and BS. Sometimes the facts say it is not happening this week, but the facts also say that it is going to happen. I don’t think anyone will get on a call and tell you exactly when this will happen. It’s a wait-and-see ride, but if you look at what countries are saying to their citizens, to the world, what is in the news, and all the rest, this is definitely happening. If someone says otherwise, why are you listening to them anyway? You get all excited, and then deflated when it doesn’t happen the next day. Don’t get inflated in the first place!

Q: Today Iran announced that they are coming out with a new currency. Have you heard anything as to where we can exchange our old currency for the new?

A: No.

Q: is the new rate in the supplemental budget that just passed?

A: I haven’t seen it yet; hopefully we will find that out in the course of a day or two.

RR: Homeboy: Statements and opinions can be posted in chat;  Q+A is for questions.

Q: Do you know of any banks in Colorado and New Mexico admitting they will exchange onsite? If yes, are you willing to state the cities, so we can begin to plan a trip?

A: We will post the list when it’s appropriate. Get your suitcase packed, because it’s important to have the bank verify your currency on site.

Live questions

– technical difficulties 470/865/404 caller: One of the things we keep looking for in Iraq is security and unity, and some stories are trying to shake our faith. For examples, Maliki is currently in Russia, and possibly Kurdistan is trying to pull away, which might leave Iraq shaky. How much of that is really smoke and mirrors, or at least misdirection?

RayRen: There has been no comment on those being issues, so I believe they are not. Caller: We would rather expect Abadi to make an announcement

– what if someone from the CBI were to make an announcement (if in fact there is an announcement)?

RayRen: My sources are not saying anything about announcements just now; they did expect an announcement about the liberation of Mosul, and Abadi did make that. I think it’s less about announcements and more about action now.

610 caller: If you are financially able, please donate by mail, sending your check or money order to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.

210 caller: [Appreciation] On OM, a lady mentioned two ‘non-believers’ who saw a value for dinar on the bank screens. Do you remember that conversation?

RayRen: That was a just a story in the financial field, and they are now ‘believers’, so we can at least rely on them for rate information when this comes out.

747 caller: Do you know if the salaries are being paid to the card-holders this month?

RayRen: I haven’t heard for sure, but the expectation is by the end of this month.

281 caller: Have you seen any bank memos in the US?

RayRen: Not yet.

360 caller: Is there a difference between the street rate, the market rate, and the sovereign rate?

RayRen: I don’t know anything about a sovereign rate.

Next caller: [chit-chat] I am putting a check in the mail right now!

843 caller: I have something I want to discuss with you that pays 40 to 60% interest; it’s a retirement plan that is not based on Wall Street. Very few people know about this. I don’t want to give details on the line, just get back to me if you want to know more.

792 caller: The border between Iraq and Saudi Arabia is being re-opened now.

Closing Statement We’re in a good place, based on the factual information and the promised information. Any time between now and the first is what most people are saying. We just patiently wait it out. When they forecast a storm is coming your way, sometimes it arrives on time, sometimes it passes you by, or dissipates, and what you were planning for 24 hours might take 48.

We’re feeling pretty good about the 1. August, or before, unless something unforeseen happens. There hasn’t been any movement at the banks, but as soon as they cancel vacations, tell people to leave their cell phones home, or offer lunch to their workers, that will be a good clue.

I think Iraq could do something completely different, punch in the numbers, and revalue their currency today… but we won’t be at the bank until the banks are authorized to exchange. It looks like we are at the end of this ride, based on the information. Until then we just wait… wait for the next piece of information, the next article, anything of that nature.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  7/24/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 7/24/17

Post by jwflatt Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Anyone else notice that Bgg is now posting  a lot of trash from other dinar sites. Such as Ray ren , kaperoni, and others. Why or when did he start doing this after years of saying they were liars .

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jwflatt Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:48 pm

If BGg was a honest truthful person that he professes to be why post lies from other sites that he has called out previously.
m Looks like its one Liar scratching another liars bac.

jwflatt
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoRJW Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:01 am

Always next week or some future date...never the truth...why do they keep telling lies...?

ChicagoRJW

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum