Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?

Go down

Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?  Empty Jester -- Is the timing interesting ?

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:06 pm

Jester’s Place:

[JESTER] HI AND HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE...

[JESTER] JUST CHECKING IN TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING...

[chuck60] JESTER Not a question, but just a personal observation. AIIB received three Triple-A credit ratings from S & P Global, Fitch and Moody's Investor Service within a three week period. It may not mean a lot now, but I thought that maybe it would start to give AIIB some MSM financial outlets exposure, that doesn't seem to be too prevalent now.

[JESTER] chuck60 GOOD OBSERVATION... I STARTED TO PUT THAT ON THE FB PAGE AS A LITTLE PROGRESS BEING MADE ON LEGITIMIZING THINGS...

[chuck60] JESTER It was kind of interesting that each one was about a week apart.

[JESTER] chuck60 YOU THINK THE TIMING IS INTERESTING FOR SOME REASON...?

[JESTER] WE NOTED IT BUT WE DIDN'T ASSIGN INTEREST TO THE TIMING...

[chuck60] JESTER No, just thought it was coincidental that each rating was a week apart from each other. Nothing other than an observation.

[JESTER] THERE WAS ANOTHER ARTICLE THAT SPECIFICALLY NOTED THE AIIB PRESIDENT SAYING THE DOOR WAS OPEN FOR THE US AND JAPAN TO JOIN...

[JESTER] I THOUGHT IT WAS INTERESTING THAT HE CAME OUT AND SAID THAT LIKE A CHALLENGE OF SORTS...

[JESTER] LET ME SEE IF I CAN RESURRECT THAT ONE... GIMME A MINUTE OR TWO...

[JESTER] AIIB President Jin Liqun says door open for US, Japan

[JESTER] SEOUL: The President of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) said on Saturday that the organization is keeping the door open for the US and Japan, two of the world's leading economies who are not yet part of the body.

Read more at:  
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/business/aiib-president-jin-liqun-says-door-open-for-us-japan/articleshow/59192409.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

[JESTER] THEY ALSO NOTED THE LACK OF COVERAGE IN THE PRESS ABOUT THE SECOND ANNUAL AIIB MEETING...

[JESTER] COURSE THEY ARE WAY BUSY TRYING TO FIND THE RUSSIANS IN THE ELECTION STILL... HAHAHA

[Betsy Ross] lol

[truth] lol

[clange] lol

[chuck60] JESTER Thanks for the article. I read sometime ago an article where the writer thought that Japan probably wanted to join, but was being held back by what the US would think.

[JESTER] chuck60 I'D SAY THAT IS THE CASE... IT HAS BEEN ALL ALONG ACTUALLY...

[truth] JESTER why do you think?

[chuck60] JESTER I think Japan may join sometime in the future . . . regardless of what US thinks. US is rapidly distancing themselves to "island" status in the world. IMO

[JESTER] chuck60 TRUMP IS A PRETTY SMART GUY... LET'S SEE HOW THINGS GO... IT HASN'T REALLY COME UP YET AND HE HASN'T HAD A CHANCE TO WORK ON IT...

[chuck60] JESTER I agree. Although he wants the US to still be a powerhouse, he definitely understands about worldwide cooperation.

[JESTER] chuck60 WELL LOOK AT IT THIS WAY... THE AIIB IS THE BEST BANK GOING AND WE ARE NOT A PART OF IT... DOESN'T MAKE SENSE WE CUT OUR OWN NOSES OFF TO SPITE OUR FACE JUST TO POUT LIKE A CRYBABY...

[chuck60] JESTER Agreed. I think Trump and Munchin will push for the right things, with the best interests of the US in mind. The problem they'll have is getting past the idiots in Congress!!

[JESTER] chuck60 IT'S ONLY BEEN 6 MONTHS... WE GOT TIME YET...

[Patience] THANKS FOR SUPPORTING JESTERS PLACE

[JESTER] NITE ALL

JOIN US ON TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY FOR LIVE CHAT AT

http://client4.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=598892&s

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum