Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
keep our fingers crossed I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

keep our fingers crossed

+7
loulou
dinarling77
Mountainman
foundbetter
pgo
rick152
bbooth
11 posters

Go down

keep our fingers crossed Empty keep our fingers crossed

Post by bbooth Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:04 pm

9-18-2011 Guru TonyTNT [via alreadyblessed] 12 EST SUNDAY - SOME GOOD THINGS SUGGESTING THAT WE MAY SEE SOMETHING TODAY OR TOMORROW MORNING...HE WILL UPDATE US LATER WHEN HE HAS MORE INFORMATION.

9-18-2011 Guru Randy Koonce [via VNJW] The Kurds are saying to M to impliment the Arbil (Erbil) Agreement & giving him til Tuesday or ask for the no confidence. If M does not, then they will try to get M out of office. This puts M in a corner! If he does impliment the Arbil, we have an RV. if not, we will probably be waiting until they oust him & put someone into position to do just that. We need to see the Ministers in place, the HCL, the Arbil implimented and we have an RV. [I] feel Maliki will co-operate rather than loose out....which means the RV would happen by Tuesday. [I] feel the rate will be $3.41 or a few cent more to meet the budget.....but no more and it will stay that way a long time.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1YLOeitDY

bbooth

Back to top Go down

keep our fingers crossed Empty Re: keep our fingers crossed

Post by rick152 Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Supphosedly Alawai has said he could have a new government seated in 3 days and RV if Maliki was ousted...At least I think that is what I heard on the sites...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Read that also, but you think that might have been just a bit of an exageration?
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

keep our fingers crossed Empty alawi is shabibi's brother in law...

Post by foundbetter Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:10 am

when i was in iraq in nov last year i heard that the rv wouldnt happen until maliki was outed per shabibi. i have heard from my contacts that still holds true. and so far that info is right on. so look for m to be released then the rv. no sooner.

on a side note. shabibi has said in confidence that he would not give maliki the funds to run his regime. that he would rather see alawi have the power and it be split up.

foundbetter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountainman Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:00 am

If Miliki is voted out and then they have to replace him, I don't think that they can do that in 3 days as stated above. They have proven that it takes them more time than what was thought. But with Miliki out of the way, yes things could be speeded up. I would think that it would take to the end of the month to rv.

Mountainman

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:17 am

Hate to go against popular opinions, but I think we should be watching the UN meetings starting later this week for a ray of hope on the RV. If the Iraqi delegation can convince UN to release Chapt 7 sanctions, then we are home free. If the sanctions are not released, then you might as well forget "Tuesday night", "Thursday at the latest", "tonight", etc. from anyone who predicts the future. I have no sources, just IMHO and common sense!

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by foundbetter Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:38 am

yeah that 3 days thing is all bs. they will have to start over with the appointment of alawi. it works the same there as it does here. you dont just wake up one morning and start running the country. maliki threatened last year to stall the formation even longer if he didnt get his way and thats when sadr came in to the picture and became a proxy.

i really like the plot twist of now people are getting assassinated and this and that. really spot lights who are grasping at straws now.

also with all the holes in security i.e. intel providers we have, do you really think that the government of iraq and the us would want them plugged before they actually get going good? I personally believe that the mis information campaign is being exercised through this and many other forums like this one.

I dont think that there is any money being collected by these individuals, they are doing the governments work for them. Identifying the holes and then having them fired after years of service? great. at what cost? the cost of wrong information. thats a bargain!

my opinion. take it or leave it.

foundbetter

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:57 am

has our investment come down to hoping and wishing and keeping our fingers crossed, how childish and foolish, the RV is a high level govermental move and they do not resort to such tactics, just wait and see what a good thing the RV will be and stop being in a panic mode, JMO, Lou

loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:06 am

Let us pray that; 1. Talibani gets Iraq out of chapter 7, and 2. Maliki implements the Erbil agreement, then and only then will we see an RV?RI.

Back to top Go down

Post by grn4me Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:34 am

"Has our investment come down to hoping and wishing and keeping our fingers crossed, how childish and foolish, the RV is a high level govermental move and they do not resort to such tactics, just wait and see what a good thing the RV will be and stop being in a panic mode, JMO, Lou"

For many this did started out as an "investment" but due to the state of the global economy this has turn into a bailout for many, which in turn you have your panic mode.
grn4me
grn4me

Back to top Go down

Post by loulou Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:36 am

oh OK thnx for the explaination, I have only been in for a short time, L

loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Madge Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:53 am

thought the erbil agreement has beeen done.

Madge

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:07 am

Madge wrote:thought the erbil agreement has beeen done.

Erbil was agreed on months ago but never implemented. Maliki keeps stalling. That agreement includes naming one of Allawis guys to the Minister of Defense and Maliki keeps sidestepping that and putting his own guy in.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:11 am

loulou wrote:has our investment come down to hoping and wishing and keeping our fingers crossed, how childish and foolish, the RV is a high level govermental move and they do not resort to such tactics, just wait and see what a good thing the RV will be and stop being in a panic mode, JMO, Lou

I dont see anyone here in panic mode. Frustration from being told time and time again that certain things are the trigger and yet here we still wait? YES. After 8+ years, I have heard so many reasons why it HAD to happen by this date or that, or that the election is the trigger, or the new 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010, 2011 and now the 2012 budget is the key, or ch 7, or or or or (you get the picture).

So we HOPE that the things we hear are true and we will finally be off this ride. Still there are no guarantees, its all we can do is hope and pray.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:14 am

therealbutterfly wrote:

Erbil was agreed on months ago but never implemented. Maliki keeps stalling. That agreement includes naming one of Allawis guys to the Minister of Defense and Maliki keeps sidestepping that and putting his own guy in.

In my opinion, Maliki has Sudam features and Irainian ties and does not want to see Iraq succeed with their democracy and let go of what he thinks is his power. Maliki, put the power where it belongs and let go of your dictatorship.

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:17 am

AJAnderson wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:

In my opinion, Maliki has Sudam features and Irainian ties and does not want to see Iraq succeed with their democracy and let go of what he thinks is his power. Maliki, put the power where it belongs and let go of your dictatorship.

I agree. I have said that since he stole the election.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:18 am

therealbutterfly wrote:
loulou wrote:has our investment come down to hoping and wishing and keeping our fingers crossed, how childish and foolish, the RV is a high level govermental move and they do not resort to such tactics, just wait and see what a good thing the RV will be and stop being in a panic mode, JMO, Lou

I dont see anyone here in panic mode. Frustration from being told time and time again that certain things are the trigger and yet here we still wait? YES. After 8+ years, I have heard so many reasons why it HAD to happen by this date or that, or that the election is the trigger, or the new 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010, 2011 and now the 2012 budget is the key, or ch 7, or or or or (you get the picture).

So we HOPE that the things we hear are true and we will finally be off this ride. Still there are no guarantees, its all we can do is hope and pray.

Also, like any other investment, we could loose as well. Just ask the people who just lost their fortunes in the dow jones and nasdac. Investing is always a risk, but i think this one is a good risk.

Back to top Go down

Post by az33 Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Close alngivi (News): a letter from Barzani to Maliki.And emphasizes the adoption of oil and gas and the National Council and the (140) in a single package

Date: Monday 19-09-11 09: 46 am

Baghdad (newsletter). Detecting a source close to the speaker of the House of Osama alngivi, the latter would convey a message from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, President of Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani, the possibility of adoption of the draft law include oil and gas sender, with amendments, as well as case law of the National Council for policies, with a single transaction.

The source (News Agency for children) Monday: the message includes the adoption of the draft hydrocarbon law amended in Parliament and approval of strategic policy Council Act, and ensure the application of article (140) according to the newly formed Parliamentary Commission, a single package.

The whole article can be found at:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D20582

Read on this: Erbil is done, components now (about to be) activated.

az33

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:58 pm

az33 wrote:Close alngivi (News): a letter from Barzani to Maliki.And emphasizes the adoption of oil and gas and the National Council and the (140) in a single package

Date: Monday 19-09-11 09: 46 am

Baghdad (newsletter). Detecting a source close to the speaker of the House of Osama alngivi, the latter would convey a message from Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, President of Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani, the possibility of adoption of the draft law include oil and gas sender, with amendments, as well as case law of the National Council for policies, with a single transaction.

The source (News Agency for children) Monday: the message includes the adoption of the draft hydrocarbon law amended in Parliament and approval of strategic policy Council Act, and ensure the application of article (140) according to the newly formed Parliamentary Commission, a single package.

The whole article can be found at:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Fnews.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D20582

Read on this: Erbil is done, components now (about to be) activated.

The HCL is separate from Erbil. Just fyi
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum