Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019

Go down

Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 Empty Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:10 am

Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019

Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 NB-210384-636360963220199242

Thursday July 20, 2017 00:22

Alsumaria News / Basra
Oil Minister Jabbar Luaibi announced that Iraq will completely stop burning associated with the extraction of oil before the end of 2019 gas, and stressed that the gas investment will feed the Iraqi economy billions of dollars.

Allaibi said in an interview with a number of media in Basra, including Alsumaria News that " the oil industry in Iraq reached advanced stages, particularly gas projects, where we have achieved good results , " noting that "with the end of this year, the gas investment ratio will reach the threshold of 60 % of the total quantity that burns. "

The Minister of Oil that "during 2019, most likely at the end, there will not be any amount of gas burned, where we will invest the gas to achieve additional resources," adding that "gas investment projects that could supply the Iraqi economy billions of dollars, and we are serious in achieving this, and the exploitation of associated gas occupies our priority. "

The minister pointed out that " the ministry is working in parallel for gas investment and increase oil production , " explaining that "the end of this year, Iraq 's production of crude oil will reach five million barrels per day."

According to preliminary estimates of the Ministry of oil that Iraq has reserves estimated at 132 trillion cubic feet of gas, since about 70% of the Iraqi gas is a companion gas for the extraction of oil, the approximately 700 million cubic feet of it was burning and wasted because of the lack of infrastructure to deal with it . Iraq and solve the eleventh place among the world 's rich natural gas after all of Russia , Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, America and Nigeria and Venezuela and Algeria.

LINK

Oil Minister of Basra: Iraq will depend entirely from the burning of associated gas in 2019 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum