Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul....

+3
Gmansaid
darjohn
shakes4life
7 posters

Go down

Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... Empty Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul....

Post by shakes4life Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:40 am

WOW…this from the Huffpo…….go Ron Paul….

HuffPo: Why Anti-War Democrats Should Vote Ron Paul
Submitted by Michael Nystrom on Thu, 07/07/2011 – 11:40

* Ron Paul 2012

By Robin Koerner | Huffington Post

Snip:

I’m having difficulty seeing how a Democrat who voted for Obama (whom I supported) for the right reasons in 2008 can in good conscience do so again given that there is another candidate who has been consistent in his opposition to all of these things — not just in words but in deeds.

If you’ve read my other pieces, you already know who he is. But if not, you should also know that Ron Paul has voted to let states make their own laws on abortion, gay marriage etc. and to let individuals follow their own social conscience — even when he disagrees with them (as I disagree with him on some of these issues). In other words, he is consistent in his beliefs in civil liberty.

If you are a Democrat, and you sit tight and vote Democrat again “because you’ve always been a Democrat” or because you think that some group with which you identity will benefit more from Democrat programs than a Republican one, then that is up to you, and I wish you well. But don’t you dare pretend that you are motivated primarily by peace, civil rights or a government that treats people equally.

That Ron Paul, who has been standing up for these principles quietly for half a lifetime, happens to be a member of the Republican party is a lot less important than the principles that we should be voting on.

Read the whole thing (and pass it on!)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-koerner/blue-republican_b_886650.html
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... Empty IN THE HUFFINGTON POST !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by darjohn Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:55 am

SHAKES4 LIFE, I JUST READ THE WHOLE THING, I CANNOT BELEIVE IT WAS IN THE HUFFINGTON POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... Empty Re: Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul....

Post by shakes4life Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:21 am

darjohn wrote:SHAKES4 LIFE, I JUST READ THE WHOLE THING, I CANNOT BELEIVE IT WAS IN THE HUFFINGTON POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darjohn....YEP...me either....this is a great sign that folks are waking up and alert to the 2 party scam!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul.... Empty Re: Stop the party politics....vote America....vote Ron Paul....

Post by Gmansaid Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:03 pm

It would appear that the, "Left-right" paradigm serves as a distraction to the masses while the thieving individuals in Washington and on Wall street make off with our freedoms and our future.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by desertbrat Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Gmansaid wrote:It would appear that the, "Left-right" paradigm serves as a distraction to the masses while the thieving individuals in Washington and on Wall street make off with our freedoms and our future.

YESSSS!!!! Thanks for posting! It's all just theatre.
Go Real!!!! Go Ron Paul!!!! Go RV!!!! 8)

desertbrat

Back to top Go down

Post by BURNS Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:15 pm

RON PAUL TALKS, BUT DOES NOT GET ANYTHING DONE... DON'T WASTE YOUR VOTE..
BURNS
BURNS
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Hmmm ... Very interesting the Huffington Post would place kudos on a Claimed Republican ... A bag of hot air. talks a good story ... just no action. We all had better use our vote this next time very wisely or we could face the very real possibility of our USA being changed forever away from our God given rights and the Christian standards we were found upon. It matters not that the "Left" denies our Christian Heritage - the Truth is just that - The Truth!. We were and hopefully will be again - a Christian Nation. If the USA does not get back to God, we will be doomed, at best, as a third world nation. AT worst, having God turn His back upon us as apostates.
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:51 pm

N7BD wrote:Hmmm ... Very interesting the Huffington Post would place kudos on a Claimed Republican ... A bag of hot air. talks a good story ... just no action. We all had better use our vote this next time very wisely or we could face the very real possibility of our USA being changed forever away from our God given rights and the Christian standards we were found upon. It matters not that the "Left" denies our Christian Heritage - the Truth is just that - The Truth!. We were and hopefully will be again - a Christian Nation. If the USA does not get back to God, we will be doomed, at best, as a third world nation. AT worst, having God turn His back upon us as apostates.

There is NO one better than Ron Paul....to vote otherwise would be a wasted vote.....Ron Paul is also a great Christian man of integrity...it is clear you don't know him!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:55 pm

BURNS wrote:RON PAUL TALKS, BUT DOES NOT GET ANYTHING DONE... DON'T WASTE YOUR VOTE..

You evidently don't know all this man has done......try finding out all the bills he has sponsored...all are PRO-Constitution......like auditing the Federal Reserve and getting rid of the IRS....it is truly SAD how dumbed down this country is.....some remarks here against Ron Paul is proof of that! Fortunately the young people are awake and they will carry the Ron Paul vote for us along with the many Dems who will be registering Republican JUST so they can vote for Dr. Paul in the primaries.....if you were smart you would do the same thing!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:02 pm

".....if you were smart you would do the same thing!"
Now that's a little presumptuous of you!
That is one of the reasons this is such a fine country ... One can say and think what you like and vote as you please. Democracy ... isn't it grand!
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:14 pm

N7BD wrote:".....if you were smart you would do the same thing!"
Now that's a little presumptuous of you!
That is one of the reasons this is such a fine country ... One can say and think what you like and vote as you please. Democracy ... isn't it grand!

NO...we are a Republic.....much different than a democracy so quit putting out false information.....the PROGRESSIVES would like it to be such but we are NOT a DEMOCRACY last time I checked.....have you listened to this info....Ron Paul has been predicting this outcome for nearly 30years ....the man is brilliant and knows his stuff!

Ron Paul’s “Lost” Gold Bible [AUDIO]

Date: Saturday, 9-Jul-2011 09:43:03

The book the U.S. Congress never wanted you to see...
Ron Paul’s “Lost” Gold Bible
Buried away in secret since late in the last century, this 200-page guide shows you:

Late last century, Congress pulled a dirty trick on Ron Paul.

You see, they shut him up and buried a very important book he wrote.

Here's the whole story -- and how you can finally read that "lost" book, after all these years. http://www.agorafinancial.com/reports/AWN/caseforgold/AWN_goldbible_062711_vp.php?code=EAWNM705&o=392538&s=395673&u=47315641&l=278881&r=Milo

Regards,

Gary Gibson

Povided via the courtesy of: WHISKEY & GUNPOWDER agorafinancial.com

------------------------------------------------------------

FAIR USE NOTICE FAIR USE NOTICE. This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Yeah right ... completely free ... AFTER I send $49.00.
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyWolfe Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 pm

The Huff is trying to split the RNC vote by promoting Ron Paul. The article was not for DNC readers ... smoke and mirrors!

Vote the Bible's Principles and Truth ... do NOT become an apathetic or compromising person whether or not you are a Christian.

By the way Ron Paul is an isolationalist and if Israel was attacked he would not suppot Israel any more than O would.

Any country or individual who does not support Israel (even standing by to watch the show) may very well find themselves learning what God's wrath is all about.

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Captsalt Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:57 pm

GreyWolfe, WELL Stated!
I was not going to respond to this thread after the last antagonistic reply I received. If the USA ever turns their back on Israel, it will be one of the final nails into the coffin of a once great nation. I truly believe it is NOT too late for the USA. We need to turn our hearts and eyes back to the Lord! Progressives - like it or not - THAT IS the truth.
Captsalt
Captsalt
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:53 pm

GreyWolfe wrote:The Huff is trying to split the RNC vote by promoting Ron Paul. The article was not for DNC readers ... smoke and mirrors!

Vote the Bible's Principles and Truth ... do NOT become an apathetic or compromising person whether or not you are a Christian.

By the way Ron Paul is an isolationalist and if Israel was attacked he would not suppot Israel any more than O would.

Any country or individual who does not support Israel (even standing by to watch the show) may very well find themselves learning what God's wrath is all about.

GreyWolfe

Yeah right.....check this out....you don't have a clue what you are talking about.....this is a man for the people...just out today.....

Ron Paul On Winning New Hampshire Straw Poll "I Was Very Pleased To Hear That"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s4xJc3aQQY&feature=player_embedded

Please stop putting lies out.....Ron Paul is NOT an isolationist....he is a NON-INTERVENTIONIST....BIG difference......he has addressed this many times if you don't know that by now then you are NOTHING more than a RINO trying to give us the same two headed snake.....Ron Paul supports all countries the same including Israel.....he is NOT in favor of sending foreign aid to anyone.....we are bankrupt last I checked so stop with the NONSENSE and learn the truth about what he says.....how many of his books have you read.....he wants to get out of all the UNCONSTITUTIONAL WARS we are in.....audit the Federal Reserve and end the IRS.....what part of that is NOT good.....you need to wake up bud....you have something to learn from the many young people who are on board and listening to this great man.......here's JUST a few for you to check out dude......

IM OFFICIALLY ENDORSING RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eukFNN44ibM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0lirRkmjHQ&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DjRZTDp-Es&feature=player_embedded

shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:56 pm

N7BD wrote:GreyWolfe, WELL Stated!
I was not going to respond to this thread after the last antagonistic reply I received. If the USA ever turns their back on Israel, it will be one of the final nails into the coffin of a once great nation. I truly believe it is NOT too late for the USA. We need to turn our hearts and eyes back to the Lord! Progressives - like it or not - THAT IS the truth.

You need to wake up dude .....you are NOTHING more than a LIAR and most likely a RINO shill......Ron Paul is a man for "we the people" none of the others will do....they are all rhetoric....check out what I posted above and then do your own research......also try reading some of Dr. Paul's books....he has been predicting this mess for over 30 years and NOW it is here!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyWolfe Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:40 pm

shakes4life wrote:
GreyWolfe wrote:The Huff is trying to split the RNC vote by promoting Ron Paul. The article was not for DNC readers ... smoke and mirrors!

GreyWolfe

Yeah right.....check this out....you don't have a clue what you are talking about.....this is a man for the people...just out today.....

Please stop putting lies out.....Ron Paul is NOT an isolationist....he is a NON-INTERVENTIONIST....BIG difference......he has addressed this many times if you don't know that by now then you are NOTHING more than a RINO trying to give us the same two headed snake.....Ron Paul supports all countries the same including Israel.....he is NOT in favor of sending foreign aid to anyone.....we are bankrupt last I checked so stop with the NONSENSE and learn the truth about what he says.....how many of his books have you read.....he wants to get out of all the UNCONSTITUTIONAL WARS we are in.....audit the Federal Reserve and end the IRS.....what part of that is NOT good.....you need to wake up bud....you have something to learn from the many young people who are on board and listening to this great man.......here's JUST a few for you to check out dude......

I did not say that he is not one of the candidates I am considering ... just that the left figures he will not win against O. Ron Paul is a good candidate ... even though he is a Libertarian who ran as a Republican so he could win. He is still more conservative than most of the RNC stooges ... if I were in his district, I probably would have voted for him.

By the way I am a Christian CONSERVATIVE that has always voted for who I thought was the best candidate! I am far from a RINO and definately not someone to lean toward name calling ... oh yeah, the left does that when they cannot justify their thoughts.

GreyWolfe

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:37 pm

GreyWolfe wrote:
shakes4life wrote:

GreyWolfe

I did not say that he is not one of the candidates I am considering ... just that the left figures he will not win against O. Ron Paul is a good candidate ... even though he is a Libertarian who ran as a Republican so he could win. He is still more conservative than most of the RNC stooges ... if I were in his district, I probably would have voted for him.

By the way I am a Christian CONSERVATIVE that has always voted for who I thought was the best candidate! I am far from a RINO and definately not someone to lean toward name calling ... oh yeah, the left does that when they cannot justify their thoughts.

GreyWolfe

The left thinks NO ONE will win against O.....but the polls all show that Paul has the best chance of all to defeat BO.....Ron can not make everyone happy....some in his camp wanted him to run as an Independent but he doesn't want to divide the vote so he knows he must work within the 2 party system....I just don't like it when folks try to make this man out as "unelectable" when that could not be further from the truth...why do you think more DEMS are signing up to support him??? It is because Obama is just an extension of Bush....he isn't doing anything different than the Bushes did.....we have to right the ship and turn it NOW.....we are headed for that ICE BERG! I am a Christian Conservative too but also a Constitutionalist....if Chuck Baldwin ran I might vote for him but he is supporting Ron Paul and for good reason....he is the only candidate out there who is willing to take on the Establishment on BOTH sides of the aisle....and get us back to Constitutional ways.....his votes and bills that he sponsors all show this! I do hope you vote for him....he is our last best hope....I even went and registered as a Repub so I can vote for him in the primaries.....I was an Independent! Anyway.....I guess you can see my passion.....I am totally disgusted with both parties and am thankful Ron Paul decided to make one more run....it's time we listen to him! GBU sorry if I sounded harsh! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyWolfe Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:30 pm

shakes4life

I and many others get Ron's email just like I get all the major candidates emails that I am interested in. Then I go out and get emeails from the DNC candidates so that I know what they are up to and saying ... know your opponent.

GreyWolfe

GreyWolfe
GreyWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:40 pm

GreyWolfe wrote:shakes4life

I and many others get Ron's email just like I get all the major candidates emails that I am interested in. Then I go out and get emeails from the DNC candidates so that I know what they are up to and saying ... know your opponent.

GreyWolfe

I know the opponent very well and they are on both sides of the aisle....NOT just DEMs....for instance....MItt Romney is as corrupt as they come....has all kinds of hidden money....bet you didn't know that did you......I get all kinds of email from all candidates....even the FRAUD....BO who I never supported....that being said I don't need any of it as I have done my research and am now involved in the Ron Paul meet-up groups....we are going strong and my 18 year old daughter and her friends are all voting Ron Paul....they see the writing on the wall and want LIBERTY.....he is the only one offering that! BTW...this will be her first time to vote and I am making sure she does her homework and KNOWS how important her vote is!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum