Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030

Go down

Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 Empty Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030

Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 1084

07/17/2017

Economy News _ Baghdad

Iraq is preparing the launch of the economic vision that extends to 2030 during the next autumn in order to develop the economy by giving great facilities for the sector .acial for work and investment in infrastructure

The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Dr. appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said earlier, for "economy News", that the vision of Iraq's 2030 work to increase the contribution of the private sector in the GDP to 57%, adding that Iraq would be in 2030, a model for the state generating economic institutions - social welfare.

He explained that "the private sector will take the lead role in the leadership of the national economy under the Adiologi humanist and a national concept includes equity in income and wealth and the spread of competitive production guarantor of the efficiency of the distribution," pointing out that "the state will lead the role of partner and governing the sergeant through the legal infrastructure that require the issuance of laws development systems and regulations that preserve the rights leading to sustainable economic development and stability and to maintain the levels of overall use of the labor force and natural resources and wealth and to prevent speculation and to address the monopoly. "

Economic Commission reduced the House of Representatives, of the importance of the vision of Iraq's 2030 and claimed that the country can not be applied as a result of the general situation experienced since 2003 until now.

A member of the Committee of Economy parliamentary, Harith al-Harthy, for "economy News", "ambitions are to carry out the vision of Iraq in 2030, but there are several obstacles generally stand their implementation, including lack of relevant government departments commitment to the application of laws, legislation and possess some of the political parties, economic bodies."

He noted that "government action is slow not in harmony with the project posed by transforming the Iraqi economy from a spending to productive size depends on the agricultural and industrial sectors, mainly the foundation."

On the other hand, said Vice President of Association of Iraqi economists, on behalf of Jamil Antoine, for "Economy News", "Vision Iraq 2030 aims to transform Iraq's economy from a spending to productive to ease the burden on the oil sector, which supports the financial budget very large," he said "the vision requires attracting the Iraqi capital from outside the country through the special legislation of laws and the development of appropriate ground for investment and work in the country."

He stressed "the importance of the legislation of the law for retirement includes working in only the private sector in addition to providing jobs for new graduates, who numbered more than 200 thousand people," noting that "the private sector attracts annually (450 500) thousand jobs."

He noted that "the vision aims to achieve self-sufficiency in the agricultural and industrial sectors and change the course of the economy to yield productive and not rely on oil production completely."

The director of the Office of the Prime Minister, Novell Abu Hassan Barns, announced Friday July 14 2017, Iraq will present in the autumn to see "Iraq 2030" to develop its economy in cooperation with international and local expertise

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=8289

Learn Iraq's Economic Vision 2030 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum