Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Federal Reserve Bank Accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Federal Reserve Bank Accounts

Go down

Federal Reserve Bank Accounts Empty Federal Reserve Bank Accounts

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:13 pm

Federal Reserve Bank Accounts Post_old 26th March 2009, 06:14 AM
jezcoe
Scholar

Federal Reserve Bank Accounts

While at work the other day a co-worker was spewing some rather idiotic ideas, really the same old Federal Reserve BS, and I had to chime in and tell him that what he was saying was not what the Fed actually does (which is control the world.) I asked him where he has done his research, he wouldn't tell me. All the usual stuff.

He did make a claim I have never heard before. The claim is that at birth a bond is taken out on you and you are "traded" basically on the open market. The other number on the back of back of you Social Security card is your Federal Reserve Bank account Number. I explained that I have never noticed the number but it makes more sense to me that the number probably has something to do with printing the card and making it harder to forge one, since I assume that they are not printed with your name and number on it it would be bad to have blank and untraceable SSN card lying around.

He even claimed that there is a website where you can enter that number and see what your worth has bought. Of course he didn't tell me that website. I a google search but my nonsense filter must have been on. The only thing that I found was comments in a blog post.

So does anyone know anything about this particular form of stupidity? The bank account myth is a new one on me. Thanks
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums

Federal Reserve Bank Accounts 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum