Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl

Go down

Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl Empty Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:51 am

Captured Woman in Mosul Identified to Be an IS Member Not a Yezidi Girl B8e327d3863e4cc404b6d401e1603b9c_XL

Iraqi forces on Saturday captured an Islamic State (IS) female sniper, reportedly of Russian nationality. She was later announced to be a Yezidi abducted girl.

After pictures of the IS sniper were released, a Yezidi family whose daughter has been abducted by IS believed that she was their daughter, Nidal Khalid Kourou, due to the subtle resemblance between both girls. Therefore, the identity of the captured woman remained obscure.

However, relying on the Yezidi family who claimed that the girl was theirs, BasNews could verify that the girl was not the abducted Yezidi girl. The family of the missing Yezidi girl told BasNews that it turned out to be an IS woman of foreign nationality.

BasNews has also obtained a picture of the IS woman, allegedly a sniper, taken by the uncle of the Yezidi girl who travelled to Baghdad to check if the girl was the Yezidi abductee.

Mosul, Iraq’s second largest city, which had fallen into the hands of IS extremists back in June 2014, was declared fully liberated last week.

However, unconfirmed reports indicate that several dozens of jihadists are still hiding in the city, especially in Mosul’s Old City which was IS’s last pocket before its complete collapse

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum