Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang! 7/2/17

2 posters

Go down

Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 Empty Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang! 7/2/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:07 am

Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 Willis11

7/2/17

I KONW YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE THIS BUT THIS HAS BEEN AN ORDERLY AND WELL PLANNED TRANSITION FROM ONE MONETARY SYSTEM TO ANOTHER AND WE ARE ALMOST THERE FROM ALL THAT I AM HEARING.

Adonismale: That's Awesome Adminbill Should I put the Christal champagne on Ice?

Wizofog14: I said July is looking excellent for us

WIZ IS RIGHT I DO BELEIVE

ADONIS - PROBABLY A GOOD IDEA ALONG WITH THE BOX OF DEPENDS

Dedar: Do you still believe it is the end of July or can we still expect it at any time?

DEDAR - NOT GOING TO SPECULATE ON THE EXACT TIME BUT I BELIEVE WE ARE NEARING THAT TURN IN THE ROAD THAT TAKES US TO OUR GOAL.

CarolinaGirl: Boy I do hope you are right AB. We are doing great by a normal measure, but I do want to retire.

CG - IT WILL BE NICE TO RETIRE WITH ENOUGH MONEY TO ACTUALLY RETIRE.

REMEMBER WE CAN SPECULATE ALL WE WANT TO ABOUT DATES AND RATES BUT UNTIL WE HAVE SEEN OUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS ERUPT IN MULTIPLE ZEROS WE ARE STILL NOT THERE.

Adonismale: Hope this our week! Looking forward to helping those in need

ADONISMALE - BEFORE HELPING THOSE IN NEED MAKE SURE YOU ABSOLUTELY HELP YOURSELF AND MAKE SURE YOUR FINANCES, TRUSTS, AND FOUNDATIONS ARE FIRMLY IN PLACE. DO NOT MAKE A MISTAKE THAT WILL SET THE IRS AFTER YOU.

Lovebug: ADMIN do you think it will really take 3 weeks?

I DON'T REMEMBER SAYING THREE WEEKS. IF I DID...WELL, LET'S JUST SEE IN THREE WEEKS. IT WON'T MATTER IF IT IS AS LONG AS WE ARE FINALLY DONE.

Dpchamp: HE HAD PREVIOUSLY STATED: "EXPECTANT OF...PUBLIC EXCHANGES SOMEWHERE ON OR BEFORE THE THIRD WEEK OF JULY"

OH YES. THAT IS CORRECT. ARE YOU PUBLIC?

Lovebug: The public definition changes constantly so Im not sure

CarolinaGirl: Well, you didn't say really anything to pinpoint it. You said it was exptected an international rate release on or before the 3rd week in July.

CG - SOMETIMES IT PAYS TO BE CAGEY.

Snickers: Frank's posit about the zero deletions in 3 separate parts makes sense to me. Amazing no one else considered that.

Dedar: snickers they said that the deletion of the zeros all happened on the 12th of that month and that the next one should happen on the 12th July.

SNICKERS- THE DELETION TIME FRAME HAS BEEN KNOW JUST NOT BROUGHT UP. ONE MORE THING TO STRESS ABOUT THAT I DID NOT FEEL WAS NECESSARY.

Snickers: Dedar Yes, he said 2 of the zeros are already deleted with one to go this month.

Last edited by Ssmith on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 Empty ADMINBILL Q&A

Post by Scotchie Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:45 am

""""""I DON'T REMEMBER SAYING THREE WEEKS. IF I DID...WELL, LET'S JUST SEE IN THREE WEEKS. IT WON'T MATTER IF IT IS AS LONG AS WE ARE FINALLY DONE.""""

Yes, you did tweet that exact prediction..  Three weeks.  Could it be dementia.

And the answer to your question, yes anyone holding dinar is "the public".  There is no such thing as an Internet Group.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 Empty Re: Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang! 7/2/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:12 pm

Willis.....  It's hard to keep all the lies you tell straight, isn't it?   Let me help you.  This is what you said earlier in the day:

EXPECTANT OF INTERNATIONAL RATE RELEASE FOR PUBLIC EXCHANGES SOMEWHERE ON OR BEFORE THE THIRD WEEK OF JULY.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t64955-breaking-news-adminbill-update-about-rv-delay-7-2-17

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Q &A w/AdminBill & the WSOMN Gang!  7/2/17 Empty Ssmith

Post by Scotchie Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:40 pm

You are correct, but ADMINBILL is backtracking.

He is now insinuating that WSOMN members are not "public", but "private", so his 3rd week in July does not count for them.

Just a play on words.  Nothing will happen in July or at any time this year, for "public" or "private"

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum