Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate

Go down

Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate Empty Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:04 pm

Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate

Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate 20170702_052602-930

Sunday July 2, 2017 at 17:26 pm

BAGHDAD / Sky Press

Counting the prominent leader of the Dawa Party, Mohammed Alsabbari, Vice President Nuri al-Maliki as the "injustice" Shiites, Sunnis, stressing that the planned conference in Baghdad, contrary to the law and the Constitution.

The leader in an interview televised followed the "Sky Press," that "the political pursued by the former Prime Minister and Vice-President Nuri al-Maliki made the Shiite third-class citizens after the Kurds and Sunnis."

He added that "the government excluded the Shiites of appointments for the advancement of Sunnis and Kurds."

He Alsabbari that "the year's conference to be held in Baghdad, contrary to the law in accordance with Article 50 of the Constitution, and thus may not be held or participate in it."

The head of a coalition of state law and the Vice President of the Republic, Nuri al-Maliki announced on Sunday, refusing to attend what he described as Bdaah sectarian strife and wanted to spend at a conference in Iraq to be held in Baghdad in mid-July of this, asking them decisively their files with the judiciary definitively before participating.

The governor of Nineveh, the former, Atheel Najafi, confirmed through the prism of his "Facebook", that "in Iraq," the planned conference in the middle of the next month of July, is "the fruit of hard work began since last September," pointing out that previous meetings took place in the "Ankara - Amman - Montreux - Istanbul - Brussels" it was in preparation for the conference and resulted in the formation of a political alliance rather than an election featuring the major powers in the restored areas.

The Chairman of the House of Representatives, Saleem al-Jubouri, recently announced that Iraqi political parties reached an agreement to hold a conference in mid-next month of July in the capital Baghdad, to discuss the Sunni component of the post-organization Daesh conditions, as announced figures will attend the conference and raised around many issues .

LINK

Alsabbari: Maliki, "the injustice of the Shiites" and "Conference of the Year" violates the Constitution and may not participate 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum