Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It

+2
Scotchie
RamblerNash
6 posters

Go down

SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It Empty SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:23 pm

SandnSea should probably take another look at those ZIM notes that are supposed to make everyone billionaires with her new prescription eyeglasses after she gets her eyes examined.

Sandnsea wrote:
Sandnsea
I always was told it's a bond, it's says so on it. A bearer bond

SOURCE

It's really not to hard to see that they don't. All you have to do, if you possess one of those notes, is look at them, otherwise you can do an internet search and look at the image.

One of the other misconceptions coming from Dinarland is the ZIM is a Historic Bond. Shuck and be damned if there is any documented information on that. Who was it that said it was a Historic Bond? Do they have the documents on that?

The other misconception about the ZIM is that it is a Bond because it was printer on Bond paper. Bond paper is the same paper everybody uses for their home and business printers. Zimbabwe printed those notes using "Bond" paper to save money on the printing costs.

So if SandnSea has the documentation for the ZIM being a Bearer Bond, ask her for it. If she was told by someone, and failed to do her research, ask her who, so that you can do the followup.

If it's a rumor that got started in Dinarland to get folks to buy it from the dealers when they were selling it, how's it feel to be marketed by those profiteers?

Know anybody who wants Cruise Ship Vacation Credits or Bluetooth Notification Devices for Android Phones?

SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It Zw91

SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It Empty Zim Bond

Post by Scotchie Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:27 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Yosef started the rumor of it being an historical bond.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It Empty Re: SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:44 pm

The rumor started way before Yosef came onto the Dinar seen...

ADMINBILL (Willis Clark) is a follower of the Historic Bonds for quite awhile now, but has of yet, he hasn't provided anything but a myth of what he has heard from someone else.

"Historic Bonds" has been going on before the "ZIM" notes were ever printed...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It Empty Re: SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It

Post by Harold4187 Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:09 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/05/06/africa/zimbabwe-trillion-dollar-note/index.html

Harold4187

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:25 pm

:tup: :tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:19 pm

SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It Kc_zim10

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:32 pm

Harold4187 wrote: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/05/06/africa/zimbabwe-trillion-dollar-note/index.html
The 100 trillion dollar bank note that is nearly worthless

From Earl Nurse, CNN

Updated 6:57 AM ET, Fri May 6, 2016

(CNN)What do the U.S. dollar, South African rand, the British pound, Indian rupee, Japanese yen and Chinese yuan have in common?

They are among the currencies being used in Zimbabwe as a solution to the country's problems with hyperinflation.

Since 2009, Zimbabwe has used other currencies in lieu of its own, which it abandoned after hyperinflation of more than 5,000 percent made it essentially worthless.

This system of using multiple currencies has led to a deflation rate of -2.3%, according to Zimbabwe's bank governor.

"We changed to a multiple currency system to stabilize, and inflation went down to 0% and it was magic," said the Zimbabwe Reserve Bank Governor, John Mangudya.

Z$100,000,000,000,000

SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It 160504154606-one-trillion-dollar-exlarge-169

Zimbabwe used to have a Z$100,000,000,000,000 note - one trillion Zimbabwean dollars.

The note, along with previous hyper-inflated denominations including Z$10,000,000,000,000 (ten trillion) and Z$1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion), could be exchanged for U.S. dollars until the end of April 2016, but it was worth only about $0.40. It is fetching significant higher prices as a novelty item on websites such as eBay.

When inflation hit 230,000,000 percent in 2009 , the country's reserve bank -- infamous for its inability to contain sky-high hyperinflation -- declared the U.S. dollar as its official currency.

From excessively high inflation to -2.3% deflation, Mangudya remembers the tough years vividly. "It was so traumatizing," he admitted. "We didn't have the tools to fight the monster that the economy was facing at the time."

The country had to keep printing money. Prices would change by the minute, causing stress revolving around the fluctuations, one of the devastating effects of hyperinflation.

"It was terrible. You'd have to pay for your coffee before you drank it because if you waited the cost would rise within minutes," said businessman Shingi Minyeza, chairman of Vinal Investments.

Dollar is king

The U.S. dollar is the preferred currency in Zimbabwe at present, but others are welcome.

"We are saying that since you can import/export goods from South Africa you can use the rand. If you are importing from China you can use the yuan. The U.S. dollar is our reserve currency," explained Mangudya.

Zimbabwe seems years away from reintroducing its own currency. In the meantime, it has coins called bonds. For each coin in circulation there's an equivalent U.S. dollar coin held in reserves.

There are over $13 million worth of these coins in the country, CNN was told, but recently banks have started printing "bond notes" representing U.S. dollar values up to $20, due to a cash shortage.

Seems the more things change, the more that going back to the basics is the only option.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

SandnSea: ZIM's Are Bearer Bonds - It Says So On It Empty Zim Bonds

Post by Scotchie Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:53 pm

Before the government of Zimbabwe decommissioned the old currency, they officially deleted 12 zeros first.  Meaning a 100 Trillion note is worth 100.  100 of what, no one knows.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:44 am

I think SandnSea is referring to the words: "I promise to pay the bearer on demand..."

But this doesn't mean it's a bond; it's a "promissory note". Up until recently, all UK banknotes had the same wording.

Promise to pay on Bank of England banknotes

Date Released: 23 March 2011

Disclosure: Since its foundation in 1694, the Bank of England has issued notes promising to pay the bearer a sum of money. For much of its history the promise could be made good by the Bank paying out gold in exchange for its notes.  The link with gold helped to maintain the value of the notes, although the link was sometimes suspended, for example in wartime.  The link with gold was finally broken in 1931 and since that time there has been no other asset into which holders have the right to convert Bank of England notes.  They can only be exchanged for other Bank of England notes.  Nowadays public faith in the pound is maintained in a different way – through the Bank of England's operation of monetary policy, the object of which, by statute, is price stability[1].

Legally Bank of England notes might be viewed as promissory notes within the meaning of the Bills of Exchange Act 1882.  Section 83(1) of the Act provides that a 'promissory note is an unconditional promise in writing made by one person to another signed by the maker, engaging to pay, on demand or at a fixed or determinable future time, a sum certain in money, to, or to the order of, a specified person or to bearer.'  However, the status of Bank of England notes also needs to be read in the light of other statutory provisions [2].

Source:http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Pages/foi/disc110323.aspx

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:20 pm

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum