Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17

4 posters

Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Empty WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:10 am

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1618224&m=75&t=1481246793
TED1016
“Bump Bump Bump ………Another one bites the dust.. And another one gone yes anther one gone” Yep, so goes any of the prospects of getting the RV on this Saturday. One Saturday in a very long stream of hopeful Saturdays. So now we are looking for the (IMO statements) Sunday possibility. Will this just be another one of those repeat performances of past Sundays? Only time will tell.

Still like some have been saying it is a real possibility but if you notice they most often follow it up with over the next week or by the end of the month which in this case covers both possible scenarios. Yes, I know, I am supposed to keep it positive instead of creating discouragement among the board members. Like anyone ever believes my personal feelings anyway.

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, You know my heart better than anyone on this planet. You know I fight discouragement tooth and nail every hour of the day because I know this will happen. Heck it has to happen because our country is going down the proverbial toilet if it does not. In that manner You know I believe we are the ones who can save our world. With Your help.

Dear Lord God Almighty, if it be Your will help those among our group who are starting to believe the wild stories being poured into us on a regular bases by people who are either doubters themselves of just being fed false information to pass on to desperate people. If today is the day for us then we pass all the glory to You for standing by us through the storm. Amen and Amen

Sleep well my friends, Our destiny awaits.

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1596906&m=76&t=1457022189
trel
My my my how the times have changed, last year time no-one hear was talking the lets come together talks. No-one was saying the Republicans need to stop doing anything because a dem was President at to time. All the talk was he need to be gone and now that the shoe has changed the talk has changed it's we need to come together now... my my my I'm gone..

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1623459&m=76&t=1494554632
Sandnsea
After what I read - I will no longer post from Dinar Gurus - I started following them - then realized Big Mistake

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1623426&m=75&t=1494516374
KLS
Avon: I have Attention Deficit Disorder....I ran out to read... Looks like RealTruth chat room wants Millionday to come in and help them out.

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1623586&m=76&t=1494816057
Woody
KLS - That's not Real Truch chat. It's Truth chat - totally different room. Can be found at the bottom of IQD Calls page

KLS
The REAL news....would be "Go to the BANK"

There's nothing out there that we don't already know.

Weneedit
Poppy3 nice to see him around and healthy

KLS
Yes, I've always paid attention to his posts....

KLS
Randy, Millionday, Mailman...

KLS
Sand: Randy? from KTFA

Weneedit
Koonce

KLS
Yea, your right Koonce. Never knew if Aggiedad was that Randy.

Going down memory lane....be 7 yrs in Oct.

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1592759&m=75&t=1452732881
mangelo
After attending my friends party last night, I got so many compliments that I didn't expect. How young I look! .... they noticed the weight loss too! I told them it must be the product I am taking....

Champion1
mangelo what are you taking

mangelo
I have a post on the products I am taking, Barley

UR Healthy Lifestyle

Adonismale
Are we still anticipating a announcement today from Abadi? No mention of it on websites

Sandnsea
No one knows when

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 14401
tngirl
Mangeelo... what product?

Sandnsea
I think it was Boomer Products from Bruce - ck back when he returns

mangelo
Wow! I dosed off..... tngirl I am using the Barley level 1 and the boost and now vasayo and I am excising 6 days a week. lifting weights 5 days a week and jogging on the weekend

mangelo
I have the urge to go out and jog....getting bored... see everyone later

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1621567&m=76&t=1489970633
Haloheal
I hope everyone has their celebration plan ready like houses cars whatever they are going to do . It's fun to plan the good stuff .

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1624264&m=75&t=1497301594
I eat raw sugar and snort white flower lol

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1620987&m=75&t=1488410212
Firefly
I'm not here for intel or any hocus pocus dinarland fantasy. I'm here only because I've become fond of many of you

Washbuck
Many that others call 'Guru's are in place to try to keep us calm and pacified until

Sandnsea

Babysitting

Sandnsea
Awww, like you too

Firefly

When itx goes live it will and should be a simple curency exchange like any other

Voslos
FF: how are you so sure there won't be 800 numbers?

Firefly
Answer NO !!!!!!!

Firefly

You will see it on the CBI before you get any tweets or 800 numbers

did anybody here get a teet prior to the New CBI site?

Washbuck
FF once that happens and the 'word' gets out won't there be some problems when everyone tries to exchange at the same time

Firefly
Wash ... When it does go live I don't believe all he note holders will be rushing to the same bank lol

Firefly
but if you want to believe it, it is your prerogative. I'm not judging anybody by any means

Firefly
Anyhoo, that's my rant on 800 numbers and tweets Smile

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1593733&m=76&t=1453681599
Grandma
FF do you believe we will exchange at all?

Firefly
I do Grandma

Firefly
No idea when but Iraq is definitely moving towards it

Grandma
Then thats all that matters..

RAB
FF is spot on. Think about it .... why would Mr. Renfrow or any other "guru" be notified before any others that a rate change has occurred?

Firefly
The scenerio I see playing out is when the event does occur, you will simply go to a bank of your choice and the teller will give you a number to call ... probably to a wealth manager since tellers aren't equipped to handle large sums of money

KLS
FF: The scenario I see playing out, is rate switch is flipped, first then we receive 800# from websites, if we choose privacy, appt.

Firefly
I NEVER believed in contract rates. lets pretend it comes out at 1:1. How can they offer you more than it is worth?
Firefly

More dinarland hocus pocus

Firefly
Remember, the IMF told them a managed float NOT a free float

Tigerprincess
Firefly, if I may...what is your perspective on the inside/outside country rate scenario?

Firefly
A dinar is a dinar is a dinar. Cixtizens will have more purchasing power and international rates will be calculated depending on which country you live in

Washbuck
managed float - (+ -) 10% ??

Firefly
2% fluctuation up or down is a managed float
Tigerprincess

So Dinar could come out at $3.50+ in the US?

Firefly
The only price I've seen in print was from the MOF in 2012 where they stated the exchange rate to the USD will be %3.22

Haloheal
FF do u believe in the zim ?

Firefly

Halo. Zimbabwe has no currency. They use the CUSD, Yuan and the Rand

can't revalue a currency that doesn't exist

TED1016
What about the VN dong?

Firefly
Their government is still in shambles and VERY corrupt. Maybe down the road a few years something MAY happen IMO. They appear to be following article lV guidlines now so that is a good sign

Firefly
There is a reason I only follow the IQD

Firefly
http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

Firefly
There it is in print folks

Firefly
Shabibi was still governor of the CBI when this came out

crimsontide
most everyone agree the zim is a bond not a currency

Firefly

That bomd was a miserable failure

We sall see Crimson, I'm not sitting at the table

crimsontide
well thats your opinion but what does the future hold for it

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1592759&m=75&t=1452732881
mangelo

Haloheal, they said they nheard about some movement with some of the countries currency but where not really paying attention to it,m I just asked a few questions and continue with my jog. They did offer me food...but I said hanks but I couldn't I was jogging

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1621510&m=75&t=1489874582
nwmontana

Good Evening All! keep on eye on this! Be back later! : ) ~[url=http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/US Dollar_Iraqi]http://forex.tradingcharts.com/chart/US%20Dollar_Iraqi%20Dinar.html?ch​artpair=US%2520Dollar_Iraqi%2520Dinar&ctype=l&movAvg1=&movAvg2=&tz=MST​&per=1m&sub=Save[/url]

Haloheal
Have u been in touch with Admin ? Was wondering if he was going to give us a hi ! It always makes the night better ...our papa bear !

Firefly
IMF conditionality is a set of policies or conditions that the IMF requires in exchange for financial resources.[13] The IMF does require collateral from countries for loans but also requires the government seeking assistance to correct its macroeconomic imbalances in the form of policy reform.[21] If the conditions are not met, the funds are withheld.[13][22] The concept of conditionality was introduced in a 1952 Executive Board decision and later incorporated into the Articles of Agreement.

Firefly
If the conditions are not met, the funds are withheld

Firefly
And don't forget this

Firefly
IMF and World Bank International call for Iraq to proceed with reforms "federally and locally"

Firefly
It discussed the Iraqi delegation, with the IMF team headed by team manager negotiator for the International Fund for Christian Jos, the second review of the program to prepare the credit (SBA) between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund in the spring meetings of the IMF agenda and the Bank Ateyen currently being held in Washington, 2017.

Firefly
An informed financial officer on Iraq's recent talks with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, in a statement singled out by the (Journal), the summary of the recent discussions, is that the two international financial, demanded the Iraqi government to proceed with financial reform,

Firefly
at the local and international levels, and that economic reforms represent a major need to reach an integrated system for the management of the financial operation of the state at the federal and local level.

Firefly
While the Minister of Finance Agency, Dr. Abdul Razzaq al-Issa revealed the readiness of the World Bank to allocate nine million dollars to support investment and development in the field of associated gas.

Firefly
Issa said during the spring meetings of the IMF and the World Bank in Washington, said the Iraqi government will intensify the work of the joint committee between the ministries of finance, electricity and oil to activate the gas investment associated with and benefit from the operation of electric power projects, drawing attention to the readiness

Firefly
of the World Bank to provide a grant of nine million dollars to support projects and studies to invest the associated gas in Iraq.

Firefly
The Finance Ministry said in a statement that the World Bank representatives have indicated that economic reforms are a major need to reach an integrated system for the management of the financial operation of the state at the federal and local level.

Firefly
ok I'll stop

Imagist
Why stop?

Firefly
VW, that's less than half the article Smile

Imagist

Do u believe the financial reforms mean rv?

Ff, ? Was for you.

Firefly
That article was from the Washington Journal btw

stargazer
no not really, i just know that Reuters had this news about Mosul , EID celebrations without ISIS

Sandnsea
Let the party begin

stargazer
it was one of the thing we were waiting for

TED1016
Avon Lady how is your health problems these days?

Avon Lady
IM GREAT ... THANKS

TED1016

You remind me of my wife, when I don't ask here how she is doing she just says "fine"

She has her days and nights completely turned around now so in order to keep up with her mine are getting that way as well

Countrygirl70
Slow and sweet, thanks. Hope all is well with you Avon

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1623311&m=75&t=1494346944
Avon Lady
PM TED , COUNTRYGIRLs

TED1016
Not sure why but have been feeling very positive myself these last couple of days and that is weird for me considering how I feel about weekends and the RV.

VasoTheGreek
I just got back and look forward to find comfort among the WSOMN family. My mother passed away last Friday and I am very devastated

Avon Lady

THANKS VASO... SENT PM HON

VASO.. MEANT WHAT I SAID IN PM.... OK

Haloheal
Vaso PM

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Avatar?id=1623311&m=75&t=1494346944
Avon Lady
IM GOING TO SAY GOOD NIGHT.. IT WAS GOOD SEEING YOU ALL THIS EVENING . PLEASE STAY POSITIVE.. SOMETHING IS COMING... I FEEL IT AND WON'T LET GO OF IT. I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN THIS WEEK. NIGHT ALL .... WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Heart

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Empty WSOMN Sun

Post by Scotchie Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:45 am

Ted;  Our country is not going down the toilet, your exotic currencies are.  There are no wild stories out there.  There is the truth.  The dinar is not revaluing, and the zim is worthless

Mangelo:  Stop trying to sell any product.  ADMINBILL will ban you.

Firefly:  tell the WSOMN members about your prediction for next year.
True, Firefly, the zim is toast.

WSOMN members, your chat is now officially BORING.  Thanks to ADMINBILL for banning the best of the best.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17

Post by Ponee Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:31 am

Scotchie wrote:WSOMN members, your chat is now officially BORING.  Thanks to ADMINBILL for banning the best of the best.

Well, we all know that AdminBill doesn't like competition for attention... so what is an ego maniac to do?  Bump and Dump the competition is what. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:28 am

FireFly wrote:
Firefly
http://www.mop.gov.iq/mop/index.jsp?sid=1&id=308&pid=295&lng=en

Isn't it odd that there the Arabic version isn't available?

Is that 3.208 an expression of inverse of the fils?

Was that 1.134 rate at the bottom of the article denoted properly in Arabic, but translated with the "." instead of the ","?

WSOMN Sunday Drama 6/25/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum