Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family

Go down

Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family Empty Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:19 pm

Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family

Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family Doc-P-106183-636332955202773405

16 hours ago Last updated 11:59 AM

Baghdad / Press tomorrow:
trying in vain to find a valid family car between the mounds of charred structures and trucks broken limbs cut off roads in the neighborhoods expelled al - Daesh in the west of the city of Mosul.

In the main streets and subsidiary, or those that are still a battlefield between Iraqi forces and terrorists, piling up cars and vehicles of all shapes, sizes and colors. Some of them impossible pile of iron, and the other, including trucks and tanks upside down on its back, is a huge obstacle in the middle of the road.

And near the homes abandoned by its inhabitants, some cars are still parked, dusty and volatile stones after breaking glass windows. It can be seen as a yellow taxi cars color scattered everywhere. As it stated in the report of the Agence France - Presse, and seen by "Tomorrow 's Press."

Wandering valid, Ms. forties, with its neighbors in the vicinity Hermat neighborhood in western Mosul , in search of her car.

According to the agency , "Agence France Presse", "When we returned to the neighborhood, we found the car. It is a white Kia. We are looking for is not found."

This lady with her family and fled in the month of March and remained the car parked next to the house. But when she returned a few days ago after securing the neighborhood, he did not find.

It adds fit that wears the mantle of shades of purple and brown "do not know who take them .. Njul neighborhoods in search of them (...) We made a complaint to the control (security barrier) street."

He says the officer in the band rapid reaction Rami al - Tamimi told "Agence France Presse", "with the progress of our sector, the organization Daesh terrorist combines cars accidentally in the streets, trying to hinder our progress, as it was burned to obscure the vision of reconnaissance aircraft march aircraft and the Iraqi army and the international coalition , " which led by the United States and launch strikes targeting elements Daesh in Iraq and Syria.

In areas withdrew, the work of the organization, according to Al - Tamimi "on booby - trapping cars, trucks, parked to detonate it remotely when our progress."

Often resort organization Daesh after being expelled from certain areas to blow up car bombs to inflict losses his opponents. In Iraq , as in neighboring Syria, followed by burning cars and tires to block vision style warplanes.

Similar to be valid, or Kamal looking ( a pseudonym) for her car , a Toyota burgundy color dating back to 2001.

According to Ms. forties, that with the intensification of the fighting between Iraqi forces and al - Daesh in the neighborhood Hermat last month, "left them near the house and Nzhna and when we came back today we did not find ".

Um Kamal made a complaint in turn to the center for rapid reaction forces, adding : "We hope to bring it back to us. Boys work 15 years until they were able to buy them."

"Line of defense , "

says a policeman in the ranks of the Iraqi army loyal to a group known himself as Abu smell it (31 years) that "many families submit complaints about the loss of their vehicles or burned from the organization Daesh or stolen equipment and taking them."

He adds , "it gets to find parked cars in parking homes without being king of their owners. In the case of data availability and contact their respective owners ask them to come and take them."

In a main street near the Hermat neighborhood, cars piled up remarkably over each other to separate the sides of the road.

Shows a man who knows himself as Abu Hassan , 40, was working in the field of trade and lives in the neighborhood, he said that these cars and mechanisms "used as a line of defense between the army and Daesh" during battles.

He adds , "The organization Daesh during the control of the city burn some of these cars in retaliation for their owners not to his pledge of homage. But after the start of the attack, began Afajkh a large number of cars and other burns to obstruct military aircraft."

After the progress of the Iraqi forces to the neighborhood, according to Abu Hassan, "military bulldozers worked on the accumulation of cars and trucks in the streets over each other for fear of car bombs and to repel any attack Daesh".

"My car and my family , " the

security forces began seven months ago and a massive attack on the city of Mosul occupied by the organization Daesh in 2014 and took control of the bigger ones.

Tamimi refers to the "cooperation of a large number of people with the army Perkin their cars on the street in front of the closure of roads in order to Daesh" during the Battle of Mosul. He adds , "We hear a lot saying (my car and my family) of the population."

But after returning, and in light of the massive destruction of Mosul, it has become the restoration of the car is not guaranteed.

Tamimi calls to report these missing "in the neighborhood police stations" cars, pointing out that " a number of people were able to recover their cars or her paintings after Abrazhm official documents."

LINK

Mouselaon are looking for their cars between the mounds of charred structures: my car and my family 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum